IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd confuse things even more

http://tonygatto.com/2011/06/22/pol...-discount-mystery-man-in-lauren-spierer-case/

Does this sound like Qualters is saying there IS video of this mystery guy or am I reading this wrong. All this is so confusing, seemingly on purpose, that I'm starting to think this detail I thought was unimportant may be very important after all.

I believe the MYSTERY MAN sighting takes place between 2:46---2:48 AM.
And, it's CR, not AB. Now, I am ready to move on to the last camera and what happens next?

Let's hope Bloomington LE approaches it as a science, which btw, is a good word to describe it. I was just sitting here thinking about how it still (!) bothers me how they would not say who Lauren was with at certain moments on tape. Of course the easy answer is CR but by throwing a question mark in the story they invite public discourse, rumor, speculation about who it might be, hoping all the while they hit on something.

It's a balance test, IMO. I only followed the Sierra Lamar case for a few weeks ... as with LS, it felt too close to home. I can only handle one. But that LE seemed to have a fine-tuned sense of when and when not to share. And it looks like they got their guy.

OTOH, Oakland County botched the OCCK case, IMO, by 1) not revealing or even KEEPING potential evidence and 2) name dropping. Most suspects were convicted pedophiles who had it coming. But one was not ... and he'll forever be linked with that case via public hysteria.

This is a very different case, and IDK what's right or wrong. I wonder if LE may also be playing CR a little because of his amnesia claim, hoping he'll crack. ???

I do not recall this detail from the BPD press conferences. Would you be able to share an IDS or other MM link? Any mention of which one? Lemon? Monroe?

Several days after she was reported missing the police said they received a credible, specific tip about Lake Monroe. They sent dive teams, boats, sonar, helicopter. Searches were conducted on the ground in area too, and visitors, campers, etc. were told to report anything.

Several days after she was reported missing the police said they received a credible, specific tip about Lake Monroe. They sent dive teams, boats, sonar, helicopter. Searches were conducted on the ground in area too, and visitors, campers, etc. were told to report anything.

Searchers were out at area lakes the day after she was reported missing.
Divers were in Monroe within 4 or 5 days. They went on to search many Bloomington lakes in following weeks.

Also, LE cadaver dogs apparently never found a dead scent anywhere.

Divers were in Monroe within 4 or 5 days. They went on to search many Bloomington lakes in following weeks.

"They" being divers searched many lakes? Hmm...

What Bloomington area lakes did they miss? I thought maybe a few gravel pits at most.

What Bloomington area lakes did they miss? I thought maybe a few gravel pits at most.

I was questioning whether divers search those "many" lakes or if on-the-ground searchers were done by LE and the public, because that is what I recall. There are only two other real lakes in Blgtn: Lemon and Griffy. Lemon is shallow and I doubt they would send dive teams; Griffy is dense with vegetation. Point being unless they had a credible tip, it wouldn't make sense to send dive teams there.

I wonder if anyone had tested CR's sincerely about hoping Lauren is found by suggesting hypnosis to attempt to retrieve "lost memories" from that night. I wonder how he would react to the suggestion, and how much his reaction might reveal.

I was questioning whether divers search those "many" lakes or if on-the-ground searchers were done by LE and the public, because that is what I recall. There are only two other real lakes in Blgtn: Lemon and Griffy. Lemon is shallow and I doubt they would send dive teams; Griffy is dense with vegetation. Point being unless they had a credible tip, it wouldn't make sense to send dive teams there.

Griffy is being drained so that the spillway can be repaired.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-popu...-be-emptied-by-fall-20120521,0,7079766.column

If what I read about cadaver dogs is true, they should have at least found CR's vomit.

I seem to recall that CR's car was searched. Was it searched with dogs?
JR's car was in the shop.
Did MB have a car? Was it searched?
And who knows if JR's guest(s), if there, had his/her/their car(s) searched.

If it is the truth, where does this leave DB? Or, do you think he wasn't there? Is there confirmation there was another person at JR's that night, and if so, is it for certain that it was DB?

CR's attorney said that three or four other persons saw her after CR. IMHO, that would be MB, JR, guest, and possible random abductor.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/ar/t18950.htm
http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...ion-has-no-memory-their-last-moments-together

No, it is not certain that it was DB BUT
DB is now a business partner with JR
I saw DB's tweet about the corned beef at The Runcible Spoon before he made his Twitter account private.
HT (in an article that is now gone) said that JR had a friend from home.

I am not sure, but I think that DB and JR went to the same high school in Michigan.

So there is circumstantial evidence that it was DB.

From the IM anniversary article there is confirmation from JR's attorney that there were others at JR whose identities are known to LE:

"An Internet sleuth later claimed to have seen a tweet that showed Rosenbaum might have been hosting unidentified visitors from Michigan that morning. The tweet, if it did exist, is no longer posted publicly, but reports of it raised questions about what the visitors might know. “There were other people around,” an attorney for Rosenbaum tells IM. “And I believe the police have all their names and information

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/features/story.aspx?ID=1712477

There are a number of other lakes in the Bloomington region:

There's also Yellowwood. It is less well known except to fishermen and hunters. 133 acres and about 30 feet deep.

Sweetwater and Cordry in Brown County are surrounded by vacation homes. They are private lakes and they don't show up on many maps.

There are lakes at Brown County State Park but one would have to go past a gate house and pay admission to get to them.

There are three small lakes at Morgan-Monroe State Forest.

And then there are the infamous quarries...

Did they go back and re-search areas after the summer when the foliage had fallen? It seems like that would help visually, but I wasn't sure because it never gets very cold down here where I live, so for all I know it would hinder a search, but I was just wondering.

There are a number of other lakes in the Bloomington region:

There's also Yellowwood. It is less well known except to fishermen and hunters. 133 acres and about 30 feet deep.

Sweetwater and Cordry in Brown County are surrounded by vacation homes. They are private lakes and they don't show up on many maps.

There are lakes at Brown County State Park but one would have to go past a gate house and pay admission to get to them.

There are three small lakes at Morgan-Monroe State Forest.

And then there are the infamous quarries...

All of those possibilities are very discouraging. I really hope she's not in water or the land fill.

OK, let's look at this because it appears to be syncope which can be fatal in Long QT. Lauren's mom says Lauren was on the floor at Smallwood and needed emergency care. Lauren next falls backwards on the steps at 10th and College. She falls again as she heads for the alley. Next she again falls on the last cam near 10th and College Village. Right after this we find she is in an area where a dog lost her live scent. This is enough to make one suspect she may have fallen as many as 5 times in 10 minutes and the last syncope event was fatal.

OK, let's look at this because it appears to be syncope which can be fatal in Long QT. Lauren's mom says Lauren was on the floor at Smallwood and needed emergency care. Lauren next falls backwards on the steps at 10th and College. She falls again as she heads for the alley. Next she again falls on the last cam near 10th and College Village. Right after this we find she is in an area where a dog lost her live scent. This is enough to make one suspect she may have fallen as many as 5 times in 10 minutes and the last syncope event was fatal.

1) On the floor at SW? I've never heard this. Do you mean when she was on camera with CR after the altercation with ZO? I never heard anyone say she was on the floor, but that she had trouble exiting the elevator. Please post link to this fall.

2) Backwards at 10th and college? From the PI video they said she fell over sideways from a sitting position. Where does it say she fell backwards? Falling sideways is much more risky and affects different parts of the brain than falling backwards (either can be fatal, but falling on the back of the head can impair vision immediately) Post a credible link that says she fell backwards instead of sideways.

3) The final fall is in the alley that opens to the gravel lot on the way to 5N between 10th and College and 5N, Correct? The way you word things causes ambiguities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010