IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the term "sociopath" is used waaayy to casually here. Isn't the fact that the boys drink, drug, have undeveloped brains and raging hormones enough?
Seriously.

Also, I don't see anything the poster wrote that requires her/him to back it up.
And, you misinterpreted. Maybe, Murakami is right.

Something to think about when considering the "mystery man" witness.

http://www.ted.com/talks/scott_fraser_the_problem_with_eyewitness_testimony.html

One point on his video, he has to be misspeaking because it's not a false memory to have seen the second tower falling live on television... or the first for that matter.

And he couldn't mean the 2nd plane because that was also live on television. Perhaps he meant the video of the first plane to hit a tower?

Is there anything you can offer to back this up? I would prefer to think Lauren's companions that night did nothing to harm her. They would have to be sociopaths to put this girls family through all this torture. And, frankly it is hard to believe 5 sociopaths could be found in such a small neighborhood and be involved in an evil conspiracy. The conspiracy theories and plots don't seem logical.

It is not impossible that several persons with some degree or another of anti-social personality disorder might be found in the same area.
http://www.dsm5.org/ProposedRevisions/Pages/proposedrevision.aspx?rid=438
Particularly when one considers the frequent association of antisocial behavior and drug and alcohol abuse.

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh25-1/5-11.htm

It is not impossible that several persons with some degree or another of anti-social personality disorder might be found in the same area.
http://www.dsm5.org/ProposedRevisions/Pages/proposedrevision.aspx?rid=438
Particularly when one considers the frequent association of antisocial behavior and drug and alcohol abuse.

http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh25-1/5-11.htm

You are right. The drug subculture does cause antisocial behavior. It can turn quite creepy and I painted myself into a corner with that post. I was wrong.

It really doesn't make sense that JR would lie to protect CR. After all, he knew Lauren longer than he knew Corey. You'd think his loyalty would favor Lauren.

I'm confused as to why the recent attacks are not being mentioned much here. The way I see it we have:
1. A rapist in the immediate
2. A rapist who targeted a girl leaving a bar (Kilroys)
3. A rapist who targeted a college age student
4. A rapist who targeted a girl in leggings (same as LS, ease of attack)
5. A rapist who attacks late at night (2am ish in this case)
6. An attack at 1 yr and 3 mo after LS disappears
7. Also, screams were reported in an IU parking garage Monday. No updates but screams provoked several 911 calls as sounding serious. 11:30pm
8. Fox59 reports in the same article that a graduate student was sexually assaulted by a man she met at a bar.

It seems a staggering barefoot petite girl would be the prime target for a predator as such. Just curious what everyones views are about this theory?

I'm confused as to why the recent attacks are not being mentioned much here. The way I see it we have:
1. A rapist in the immediate
2. A rapist who targeted a girl leaving a bar (Kilroys)
3. A rapist who targeted a college age student
4. A rapist who targeted a girl in leggings (same as LS, ease of attack)
5. A rapist who attacks late at night (2am ish in this case)
6. An attack at 1 yr and 3 mo after LS disappears
7. Also, screams were reported in an IU parking garage Monday. No updates but screams provoked several 911 calls as sounding serious. 11:30pm
8. Fox59 reports in the same article that a graduate student was sexually assaulted by a man she met at a bar.

It seems a staggering barefoot petite girl would be the prime target for a predator as such. Just curious what everyones views are about this theory?

I agree, the recent assault story gives cause for concern for sure. (I'm surprised that person hasn't been caught yet, btw, since presumably his face was sprayed with purple dye. People MUST have seen him).

On the other hand, I just did a search of "assault" on IDS. Worth noting that in the past two weeks, there is also more than one case of someone being raped or assaulted at the home of what sounds to be a 'friend`or acquaintance, and someone being drugged at a frat party.

Unfortunately, it seems like danger encountered while out with people you think are safe is a bigger risk than encountering a random predator on the street, and this happens all the time.

It really doesn't make sense that JR would lie to protect CR. After all, he knew Lauren longer than he knew Corey. You'd think his loyalty would favor Lauren.

If we're on the right track and some combination of the 5N boys are involved (rather than just one of them alone or someone unknown) then I think this is a point that is important. I'm standing by my original impression; that most of the combinations of players would require mutual guilt to produce loyalty.

I Totally Agree with this.... Its still hard for me to believe in a 3 way cover-up scenerio... I Eliminate CR , because I doubt if Lauren was DOA , that all 3 cover stor y would hold up against FBI investigation and interigation....I cant eliminate MB because he still had opporrunity to follow Lauren after Leaving JR's....... JR Houseguest had same oppotunity...JR I cant eliminate, because he may have potentially recieved Lauren DOA. If he provided any drugs to Lauren earlier in evening he has motive. I believe DB and MB, IF involved, would have completly different motive than JR's.. IF involved.

That is quite interesting. Thank you. So, the person is known to LE, but isn't one of Lauren's immediate friends that night. But what of this person's connection to Lauren's immediate friends that night? Is this person one of the 10 POI's or yet another? Is this person a local or out of towner (for example one of JR's Michigan pals?)

Also this then makes it inconsistent that this person was carrying her at 2:38. It again points to the only known sighting of Lauren after the Alley cam, other than the CR/MB/JR (whose stories do not add up and are leaky as hell). And that would make the 3:38 time more accurate again, except for what LE knows that makes the 3:38 time inconsistent with something they have. What about 3:28, 3:18 or 3:08? Not knowing where this bartender worked, it's hard to calculate how much time passed to go from work to reported siting location.

The bar is about a half mile from where Lauren disappeared.

I believe the MYSTERY MAN sighting takes place between 2:46---2:48 AM.
And, it's CR, not AB. Now, I am ready to move on to the last camera and what happens next?

Go back to the description. It doesn't sound like CR to me.

The bar is about a half mile from where Lauren disappeared.

Hi Tony. How long would you estimate it took the Bar manager to walk the half mile from the bar to the location at 10th and N. College where she said she saw LS being carried by Person X? I would estimate 3 minutes. Has there been any verification of when she left the bar? Do you think her time report of 3:38 is accurate?

Who do you think Person X is?

What do you think the discrepancy is with LE regarding her 3:38 time?

Go back to the description. It doesn't sound like CR to me.

I have read your page many times and I agree, your witness dose not seem to be describing Corey Rossman. In fact, your Mystery Man fits the decryption of a guy I witnessed rushing at a blonde woman in the area of 10th & College Village Apartments, a few months after Lauren went missing.

Next the original story was that these guys threw Lauren in a lake, not the trash. Turns out an Indianapolis POI actually lives on a lake and no one ever searched that lake.

This case may be very simple. But, for us, it's a mess. It's a puzzle. No pieces are solid. They are all variables. That includes your accounts. And, everything I know about the case.
Have you seen the LO-Hud video and the detectives explanation?

Hi Tony. How long would you estimate it took the Bar manager to walk the half mile from the bar to the location at 10th and N. College where she said she saw LS being carried by Person X? I would estimate 3 minutes.

Most people would walk a half-mile in about seven to fifteen minutes, depending on how fast you walk. No one does it in 3 minutes.

I have read your page many times and I agree, your witness dose not seem to be describing Corey Rossman. In fact, your Mystery Man fits the decryption of a guy I witnessed rushing at a blonde woman in the area of 10th & College Village Apartments, a few months after Lauren went missing.

I thought this site required verification of such claims.

Can you supply any sort of solid evidence that you've ever been to Bloomington, Indiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney