IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If on that night no matter if she died from a overdose foul play or her heart gave out.. The likely just burried the body somewhere and we all know that now there will be nothing but bones left ..Why wouldn't someone just call in annonamously where they can find her remains ..Let the parents have some peace let them burry her properly . Unless they did something realy stupid and dropped his ID in the grave but i dought they did so there not gonna get any evidence from her bare remains now ..

Human remains of a white female were found in south western Sheby County near Edinburgh, Indiana just days ago. Police are trying to find out who they belong to right now.

Human remains of a white female were found in south western Sheby County near Edinburgh, Indiana just days ago. Police are trying to find out who they belong to right now.

Sad to hear but if they know the remains are a white female, I'm guessing it may not be LS. It was such a long time ago and it's doubtful they would be able to immediately know the "white female" details. JMHO
For the sake of the family and her close friends- I would love to see them get the closure they so desperately want and need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Numerous security cameras at or near HW home. That should make things a bit easier.
His cell phone at the scene, her blood in his car, her blood and hair in the bags of clothes.

And this other fella in jail....how credible do you think he is?
Says he has rebekkas id and laurens campus card pictures in a "safe place". Seems easy enough. Reduce his sentance for the time he will serve for helping to dump and relocate her body.
Providing he really DOES have those pictures and can prove he knew messel. Recover LS remails and call it a day.

If the skull, pelvis, and femur were there...the coroner would know immediately if it was a white female. Hair usually is intact to some degree also. Skull have markers that distinguish them...white, black, asian...all different skulls with uniform markers on them for race. Pelvic would show female. Femurs are also different in white..black..asian..

Ok. So edinburgh is a hop, skip and a jump from btown. North of Camp atterberry area correct?
Sooo.... we have DM, JW and D? Who warned the police abot DM and says he has involvment moving LS body and has pictures to prove it.

I think this body could be the break in the case. Somebody did narc!!!
Someone, one of thos 3 people spilled the beans!!
I think the police already knows who the body is, they need absolute conformation of that before releasing it.
And that going to blow this entire thing wide open. Praying it is Lauren.

agreed.
edinburgh is right by Trafalgar, where JMW lived. and on the way to Lake Lemon where HW was left.

When JMW was raided, they were trying to tie him to "other missing females in the area".

Whatever happened to those female remains they found on the edge of a field near edinburgh last year? I remember we were trying to look at the picture and see where the body was in the picture, it seemed out of scale. I wonder if this is the same report and now they have the perp(S)?
\Yeahbabs, let's get your map back out and start marking bodies, Edinburgh is not that far from where HW was left, and right off 135, also near i believe Princes Lakes.

This story makes me frantic for Hannah and Lauren. So very similar in that at the end, both of them were begging their friends they were partying with for help and they just callously pawned them off into the hands
of a vicious killer waiting so close in the wings as to be unbelievable! Hannah's Roommate hears door open but not close? JR sees the shadow of someone encountering her at the corner?

and does nothing, because he thinks it's JW, but then JW comes in and asks, "where's Lauren?" Is that what happened? Then, each of them suspects the other, and realizes it would be a stalemate so JR agrees to JW never having been there.

DM is looking awfully good for this. And, interesting that he had binoculars.As I have said before, the parking garage across from Kilroys would be a good vantage point for scoping out women, especially their condition. But, he would need to work as a team IMO.

With this Hayden guy, I think it's true, somewhat. As we have said before, it was all riding on whether he had pictures. Time passed, and then the raid on JMW. DM was already in jail, so dots are connected?

We have discussed the blacked out state before.

I have experienced this, but, as it were, only through others telling me what I did
during this time.

Unfortunately I have seen lots of blacked out people.

The only way I can describe it is you should be passed out, but instead of that,
it's like someone else wakes up and does all these crazy things inside your body.

both Lauren and Hannah were blacked out.

You don't put a blacked out person in a cab or out in the street, And i agree with Skigirl, if you drive a cab and accept a blacked out person you are definitely responsible, whether legally or not, it's reprehensible of him.

In Lauren's case, that's why I think JR was expecting someone to pick up Lauren,
to intercept her at or near the corner, but he didn't tell her that. That's why he was watching.

If DM could pluck Hannah right under the nose of her roommate, could he snatch Lauren at just the most inopportune moment possible, right when JW is on his way?

Did the trial resume today?
I'm curious about a few things. According to the article above, the author states this trial could end up closing way sooner than expected. Coincidence?
And also...the claim of the many cameras positioned around HW home.
Also, the DH? fella. I thought he was in prison but the article mentions he's in some type of mental facility. Sure they won't bring him in as
any type of witness.

Again, i'm in agreement with lxchel. Someone gave in. Who was it...DM or JL, or was it possibly someone else........or did the psycho guy DH? finally give up the pics and
they cut him a deal?

agreed.
edinburgh is right by Trafalgar, where JMW lived. and on the way to Lake Lemon where HW was left.

When JMW was raided, they were trying to tie him to "other missing females in the area".

Whatever happened to those female remains they found on the edge of a field near edinburgh last year? I remember we were trying to look at the picture and see where the body was in the picture, it seemed out of scale. I wonder if this is the same report and now they have the perp(S)?
\Yeahbabs, let's get your map back out and start marking bodies, Edinburgh is not that far from where HW was left, and right off 135, also near i believe Princes Lakes.

I don't remember whether those remains were identified as female. I thought that case was the same as this case in which unidentied remains in Shelby County were eventually identified as those of a 48 year old man. http://www.wsvx.com/2015/06/16/human-remains-identified/
How many bodies have been found in Shelby County during the past five years?

Did the trial resume today?
I'm curious about a few things. According to the article above, the author states this trial could end up closing way sooner than expected. Coincidence?
And also...the claim of the many cameras positioned around HW home.
Also, the DH? fella. I thought he was in prison but the article mentions he's in some type of mental facility. Sure they won't bring him in as
any type of witness.

Again, i'm in agreement with lxchel. Someone gave in. Who was it...DM or JL, or was it possibly someone else........or did the psycho guy DH? finally give up the pics and
they cut him a deal?

Yes, the trial resumed on Monday. Here is a summary of events on Monday August 8: http://indianapublicmedia.org/news/jury-reviews-surveillance-footage-day-5-messel-trial-103355/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14