IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, JW's friends were in a fight with CR the night Lauren was last seen and a couple days later CR was in another type of altercation at his apt.
Yes, now I understand. Very confusing. The fight a couple of days later...if JW was involved...leads me to think that he (JW) thought CR was involved in whatever happened to LS. But the fight that night makes me scratch my head a bit.

Yes, now I understand. Very confusing. The fight a couple of days later...if JW was involved...leads me to think that he (JW) thought CR was involved in whatever happened to LS. But the fight that night makes me scratch my head a bit.

If so I think this is an indication of JW's innocence.

By the way...last night on the HT website someone posted a comment that there were several ambulances and fire trucks in front of Smallwood along with a huge crowd of people. I never heard anything more about it. Btown (or any other locals) did you hear anything about that?

The fire alarm went off.

Good evening, everyone. I'm still getting caught up on today's developments. It seems new details are emerging and the possibility of more individuals being present that night. I'm as intrigued as all of you, but please remember, we can discuss them in general terms, i.e., "frat brothers", "friends", but no names and no specific identifying information.

Thanks,

Bessie

I thought I saw it reported in a video. I'm trying to track down the video now.

Maybe one of you can help me locate the video I'm looking for. It's where Jesse or his dad are shown pulling out of the driveway in a black car.

On that video I seem to recall them reporting that Jesse and his dad went to CR's house the day of, or day after LS was reported missing.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I cant find this video to know if I'm remembering correctly.

I posted this in the last thread, but I didn't see if anyone had the chance to answer. I know that we do not know the answer to some of these questions, but I think that some of you may know the answer to some of them and maybe I missed an article link.

1. Do any of JW's frat brothers that were involved in the confrontation live at smallwood?

2. If no, why were they there? Especially curious as to why they were in the lobby of the 5th floor. (i think thats what was reported.) How did they get in? I believe they need a key card, right? Why weren't they in the downstairs lobby?

3. Does LS live on the floor that the confrontation occured?

4. Were the frat guys already on that floor when LS and CR got off the elevator, or did they follow them up there?

5. Were these guys at kilroys?

My whole purpose is to find out why the frat guys were at smallwood if none of them lived there. Did they follow LS home from kilroys, or were they waiting there for her?

Good Heavens, I've missed ALOT! The fight happened on the 5th floor of Laurens apt? Not in the lobby?????? :waitasec::waitasec:

Maybe one of you can help me locate the video I'm looking for. It's where Jesse or his dad are shown pulling out of the driveway in a black car.

On that video I seem to recall them reporting that Jesse and his dad went to CR's house the day of, or day after LS was reported missing.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I cant find this video to know if I'm remembering correctly.

if your talking about the video where the black porshe peels out of the driveway towards the news crew that was back in NY at Jesse's family's home in Port Washington on Long Island. I don't believe it was EVER reported that Jesse's father left the state of NY to help in IN

I think you were thinking of this article that said" As for Wolff, PIX 11 went to the family home this evening in Port Washington. No one answered. However, no more than a minute later a Porsche blasted out of a compact garage and sped towards a PIX11 photographer. The male driver steered toward the photographer before swerving at the last second."

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-new-developments-missing-coed,0,1000716.story?track=rss

Do you have a link, ellehill? Also, we don't copy and paste posts from other sites. You can say that you read CR was in a fight with XX and post the link. But who is this person? I'm not familiar with the name. If he hasn't been mentioned in mainstream news articles, his name is not allowed here.

Sorry, don't have all the rules down yet. Here's the link, check out comment #52...maybe this is the friend that lives in Smallwood?

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81946

if your talking about the video where the black porshe peels out of the driveway towards the news crew that was back in NY at Jesse's family's home in Port Washington on Long Island. I don't believe it was EVER reported that Jesse's father left the state of NY to help in IN

Yes that's the video. I'm trying to locate it to watch/listen again.

I thought I heard the first time that his dad accompanied him to CR's house the day of, or next day. That's why I want to see it again, because I need to find out if I'm wrong.

Check lohud.com

I wonder if JW's dad is "allowed" to help out in the search since JW is a POI. But still i wonder if he has made any contact w/ LS's family at all since then. It seems like everyone is trying to cover up for everyone else.
Does anyone there care about Lauren???? :(

If someone with the condition is startled or has a sudden increase in physical activity, an ensuing adrenaline surge can cause an abnormal heart rhythm, said Dr. Patrick Thomas, chief of cardiology at Hudson Valley Hospital Center in Cortlandt.

The beta blocker "blunts the adrenaline response in the body," Thomas said, and not taking it as prescribed can lead to problems.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...tion-compounds-concerns-about-cocaine-alcohol

The daughter of a former professor of mine died of this condition...no drugs, alcohol, or anything. She ran cross-country in high school, and apparently one day she was out for her regular run, got startled, and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153