IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It almost seems like they believe him the way they keep saying she was last seen at 4:30, but maybe they just want him to think they believe him. Maybe he did pass the LD test. I'm not sure.
They act as if they believe him, since they are looking for that truck that was in the area at the approximate time he apparently claims she left on her own two feet. Could they have someone else who claims to have seen her leave at that time? I believe the lawyer for CR alluded that there were actually three more people in addition to CR that have seen her: MB would be one, JR would be the second, is there a third?

I finally registered after many days of reading, so I could post about this.

I know it's so easy to see something in those truck photos, yet so hard to know you are really seeing something. I didn't say anything when I thought I saw a light coloured dog in the front window, in the photo of the passenger side.

Tonight though I looked at the photos again, looking for anything of interest around the truck, rather than at the truck itself.

In the shot of the drivers side of the truck, I cannot get over how much it looks like a dog's head in FRONT of the windshield.

I haven't "enhanced" this photo at all, just zoomed in and added a circle to highlight it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

So I am wondering, what size of dog would it take, to be able to look out the passenger window and around the windshield?

Does anyone else see a dog here? Could it really just be noise, or something on the sidewalk?

Where are the original pictures found? I believe I see what you are seeing in the picture and that is a dog. I don't think it is your imagination but I would like to see the original pictures. Could you tell me where they are found? Thank you.

I wonder what time trucks pick up newspapers to be delivered to machines and/or convenience stores...could that be a possibility? People probably use their own vehicles...

Here in Cali they drive their own vehicles.

Is there ANY video that we know of that shows Lauren after 2:30? Or is it all hearsay/personal accounts after that point?

Link: http://www.wthr.com/story/14891050/police-may-have-new-leads-in-the-disappearance-of-lauren-spierer

Quote:
As we know it right now, at 2:30 am June 3rd she and a friend left Kilroy's Bar and walked about a block and a half to the Smallwood Apartment building where she lives.

Spierer was last seen on surveillance around 4:30am three blocks from her building.

She was not seen on surveillance at 4:30 am-that is inaccurate reporting.
Last she was seen on video would be exiting the valley at 2:51 am. Police have released the updated timeline and clearly state they don't have her on video after 2:51 am.

Right, I was just going to say that...

whatever1, bessie says not ok to post! You need to go delete your post above. Sorry, I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble!!

i dont think those images show anything with any certainty, most of what people claim to be seeing is way out of proportion or just not in the right place to make it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7