IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how everyone feels about this, and I don't want to start a big war on who does and who doesn't, but...I went to the physic crimefighter page listed in the comment section of an article written and the early posts are definitely interesting.

I'm open minded and I don't take their word as gospel, but I do feel that they are certain people in the world who do have a gift.

Anywho...it's some interesting reading, you might want to check it out.

I'm not sure how everyone feels about this, and I don't want to start a big war on who does and who doesn't, but...I went to the physic crimefighter page listed in the comment section of an article written and the early posts are definitely interesting.

I'm open minded and I don't take their word as gospel, but I do feel that they are certain people in the world who do have a gift.

Oh yeah, that "Case Discussions" post w/ the comment by poster <modsnip> keep in mind this was before the pics of the truck got released. I don't usually believe this stuff, but who knows, this person may have had an accidental brain fart and discovered something big.

I always wondered about him being from Barcelona? Do people think he's really from Spain? Has he left the country?

I think that's probably just the way for him to stay hidden on facebook right now...like JW changing his name etc.

I always wondered about him being from Barcelona? Do people think he's really from Spain? Has he left the country?

I bet he studied abroad there it's a popular study abroad city especially here at IU. Lots of students study abroad and put it as their hometown.

Oh yeah, that "Case Discussions" post w/ the comment by poster Norma White... keep in mind this was before the pics of the truck got released. I don't usually believe this stuff, but who knows, this person may have had an accidental brain fart and discovered something big.

Here's the link....

http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/general-2/lauren-spierer-missng-bloomington-indiana/

I've always read this stuff...I'm not a "die hard" by any means when it comes to physics, but I read stuff with an open mind and sometimes it eerry how close they are to certain details, before certain details are released.

I was looking at the picture where many of you see a dog on the passenger side of the car. It is a bird's eye view from above, looking down into the car. It gives the illusion of a dog's face, however it is in the spot where the dashboard is located. There simply cannot be a dog where the dashboard is located in that bird's eye view.

However in an earlier published picture showing a ground view of the passenger side of the car, there was a visible human face which may have been a female with long hair.

Whoever might be in the bed of the truck is there either because the car is full and/or because it's a fun place to ride.

I am open minded when it comes to things of this nature.

We have some Forensic Astrologists on here that have been 100% dead on with everything that has transpired on the Caylee Anthony case.

Oh yeah, that "Case Discussions" post w/ the comment by poster Norma White... keep in mind this was before the pics of the truck got released. I don't usually believe this stuff, but who knows, this person may have had an accidental brain fart and discovered something big.

Do you have a link to these comments? Thanks in advance!

I am open minded when it comes to things of this nature.

We have some Forensic Astrologists on here that have been 100% dead on with everything that has transpired on the Caylee Anthony case.

Websleuths Forensic Astrologists are awesome! I have a lot of respect for them.

Do you have a link to these comments? Thanks in advance!

Sure do. http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/katel830/blog/please-read/#comment

Very interesting that this poster would say some kind of work uniform a week before the photos of the truck were released and most of us assumed a construction/work truck.

I've been reading through the forum link that Whatever1 posted. A lot of it seems like bunk, but if we're going by that bartender's story plus the truck stuff there is some interesting stuff that was said, and all timestamped as before information of these things were released.

ETA: if anyone wanted to go on that psychic crimefighter board, you have to register, so I made a bugmenot for it. For the sake of me being able to use bugmenot in the future, please do not use the created account if you're planning on actually posting there.

Can someone remind me the name of the person who was reported to have seen Lauren's keys and left them in the alley?

Interesting comment.........CR saying she WAS our friend instead of she IS our friend.

Sure do. http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/katel830/blog/please-read/#comment

Very interesting that this poster would say some kind of work uniform a week before the photos of the truck were released and most of us assumed a construction/work truck.

I've been reading through the forum link that Whatever1 posted. A lot of it seems like bunk, but if we're going by that bartender's story plus the truck stuff there is some interesting stuff that was said, and all timestamped as before information of these things were released.

ETA: if anyone wanted to go on that psychic crimefighter board, you have to register, so I made a bugmenot for it. For the sake of me being able to use bugmenot in the future, please do not use the created account if you're planning on actually posting there.

If you would like to browse without registering I have no problem with opening the forum to do so. Since we are a large group that collaborate there is a lot to sift through and we just are trying to avoid judgment of the bits and pieces of the puzzle before we pull it all together and the process isn't the easiest to watch from the outside and understand.

Cool. I hate registering just for reading something --shakes fist at NYTimes--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member