IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the time stamp on the video is wrong. You'd think they would have checked that though, after the truck fiasco.

He might have been confusing, but he was pretty clear LS was not on video at 3:38 am. <modsnip>.

I think he was a little confusing because he was trying to avoid confirming/denying things he didn't want to confirm/deny... However, he definitely confirmed that (1) the video evidence is inconsistent w/ the timing of the witness' reported 3:38 sighting and (2) LS is never (at any time) seen w/ someone that they have not already identified. So, we no longer need to speculate about whether the 3:38 sighting blows the timeline and about the identity of a mystery man.

Significant amount of land to cover...need searchers to help with that...

No "mystery man" with Lauren, per LE...no one they are not already aware of...video evidence does not support timing reported by witness...

L's mother...thanking all again...
On June 3 my life changed forever...with a phone call...husband said "she's missing."

Mom:...i am disappointed by fact that ONLY ONE of L's friends have called w/info

Am extremely disappointed by the fact that only ONE of L's friends has called police with information...no clue is too small...

Only one of Lauren's friends has called the PD with any information - Mom is extremely disappointed.

OMG. Charlene Spierer said ONLY ONE of Lauren's friends has called the police department.

Mother is talking: very disappointed that only one of LS' friends called police department with information. Asking why?

Lauren would have been the first to call...
We have opened a PO box (crying) for any confidential anonymous info

Mom crying.

Opened post office box to that end. Info.

He might have been confusing, but he was pretty clear LS was not on video at 3:38 am. So we can stop speculating about it.

Very much disagree. He said there was no video supporting the 3:38 sighting, which is not in any way saying it didn't occur. They simply can't corroborate the sighting.

I'll also say, he was extremely confusing, referencing the previous video and timeline known to them. I'll check around if anyone can provide a transcript or at least an archived video of this PC.

Beg you if you have information, channel it to the police, if not comfortable, send it in the mail..thank you

It would be nice to see even a strategic release of information to stir the pot a little, but I assume they're consulting with prosecutor's and aware of the big-name defense attorneys out there. I doubt there will be much of anything released from here on out until there is an arrest.

Great idea with the PO Box!!! And how pathetic that only 1 of her "friends" has called LE? Pathetic!

Mom: Only one friend spoken to LE. (I think she means other than official statements or POIs?) I think she means HT? Weird, and very, very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay