IN IN - Marina Boelter, 18, Bloomfield, 31 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sugh a touching article. I hope and pray she's alive and will be brought home safely and get her boy back.

Her song is one of my favourites too.

According to the FB page, after 17 days of searching for Marina, the family members (brothers, father, etc) will be discontinuing the search, returning home and evaluating how best to move forward. Hopefully, the family members (mother, siblings, ex-boyfriend) who live in Bloomfield will be able to keep up the momentum and find Marina.

It must be so hard to pack up without having brought Marina home. My thoughts and prayers are with her family, friends and especially Marina.

Help Find Marina Boelter

- Keep sharing Marina's picture: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, fliers, etc
- Property owners around Bloomfield: Check your property
- If you know something, say something

Indiana State Police can be reached at (812) 332-4411
CrimeStoppers can be reached at (866) 446-4672

And please remember that tips are anonymous!

Nothing much new in the latest article…

http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2015/01/search-continues-for-missing-greene-county-woman.php

Just read through the thread.
I was hoping TES would be involved by now

ISP Continue Investigation Into Disappearance Of Marina Boelter; Leads And Tips On "Person Of Interest" Exhausted

http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2...lter-leads-and-tips-on-person-of-interest.php

From your link:

The person of interest reported as the driver of the Mercury was described as a white male, in his 40's or 50's and heavyset.

Investigators have exhausted these leads and need no more information or tips regarding that vehicle or the person described.

Does that mean they know who it is and the POI has been cleared or does that mean they know that person/vehicle never existed to begin with?

Working with people I would usually tell them so much. I wonder if Marina talked about a new person and how she was meeting him after work. She might of been catfish and still went with him anyways.

Another thing, I wonder if they checked out interactions with customers at IGA, she might have caught someones interest and they waited for her. That is her work place?

Marina looks like she could be in my family somewhere down that family tree. I really hope she is ok somewhere.

Does that mean they know who it is and the POI has been cleared or does that mean they know that person/vehicle never existed to begin with?

From the family on her missing Facebook page:
At least one publisher has incorrectly pressed that "Investigators have exhausted these leads and need no more information or tips regarding that vehicle or the person described." THIS IS NOT CORRECT. Police are still actively seeking new tips and leads regarding a witnessed vehicle.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMarinaBoelter

This case is so frustrating. I guess when we have cases where we've seen the vehicle on surveillance cameras really spoiled us.. I hope they check all gas stations, for before and after. But I am pretty sure LE knows what they are doing, I was just hoping for something.

From the family on her missing Facebook page:
At least one publisher has incorrectly pressed that "Investigators have exhausted these leads and need no more information or tips regarding that vehicle or the person described." THIS IS NOT CORRECT. Police are still actively seeking new tips and leads regarding a witnessed vehicle.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMarinaBoelter

I, too, saw this when it was first posted and was very confused but didn't have time to look into it until now. I just read all of the comments that have been left in reply to this post (including a few by the page administrator/Marina's sister-in-law herself), and it is Marina's sister-in-law's belief that a typo was made. She says, however, (Facebook = considered rumor = cannot quote :() that she hasn't gotten confirmation; further, the official statement released by IN State Police reads:

The person of interest reported as the driver of the Mercury was described as a white male, in his 40’s or 50’s and heavy set.

Investigators have exhausted these leads and need no more information or tips regarding that vehicle or the person described.

Read in full:

(BBM)

This news release was issued on Jan. 20th, and no correction has been made so far (I have also found at least two MSM articles that say the same thing, and neither source has issued a correction), and as such, I tend to think that this statement is accurate. In my opinion, it is time to abandon the "man in a gold Milan" theory, which was based entirely on what Marina's ex (= her father's child, against whom Marina filed a paternity suit a little over two weeks before her disappearance ... sorry, if this is inappropriate, please delete!) and his friends said ("The sister-in-law claims that the ex-boyfriend said he talked to the missing woman and suggested she catch a ride with him, but instead, she left the area in a car with a man he did not recognize"). Plus, "a store (where Marina worked) employee ... saw Boelter in the parking lot on the night she disappeared," yet, there have been no reports of this employee seeing the gold Milan, let alone Marina getting into a car with a stranger. Still, “She (the store employee) had a gut feeling something was wrong" and "notified police after Boelter did not show up for work the next day."

I truly believe that LE are on the right track in this case, and that is one of the reasons as to why they have been releasing so little information (they don't want to jeopardize the case that they are already building). My guess is that they are trying to collect as much evidence as possible (e.g., they mentioned a couple of weeks ago that some sort of evidence was found during an aerial search but wouldn't elaborate furtber) before they make an arrest and to secure successful prosecution. One thing I still cannot figure is why they wouldn't allow professional search organizations to join the investigation. This has to be most frustrating to her family.

There is more than one person who knows what happened to Marina, and where she is. How could anyone sleep at night having that type of knowledge? So disgusting!!!

There's been a possible sighting in Nebraska that has been reported to ISP. The person spoke to a young woman who looked like Marina and said she was from Indiana. She also identified a scar on the woman's back. Let's hope this is her and she can be brought home.

www.facebook.com/FindMarinaBoelter

Community Members and Family Keep Focus on Missing Bloomfield Woman
Friends and family members of Marina Boelter are continuing to keep the missing woman in the limelight through the sale of ‘Bring Marina Home’ bracelets.
braclet.jpg
Friends and family members of Marina Boelter are continuing to keep the missing woman in the limelight through the sale of ‘Bring Marina Home’ bracelets. April Evans, one of the several people who reported Boelter missing in December, provided details on how she came to be involved in the matter.

“Marina worked for me and worked with me [at the Bloomfield IGA]. I reported her missing and when her family came to town they came to find me. That’s how I got involved in all of this,” Evans said. “[Marina] was just down to earth and good-hearted. She was full of life.”

‘Bring Marina Home’ bracelets, which are purple with white lettering, can be purchased for a $2 donation from Evans.

“[Boelter’s sister-in-law] Ashley Boelter purchased the bracelets and shipped them to me,” Evans added. “All money raised from the bracelet sales will be deposited into a [family] PayPal account and used for whatever the family sees fit.”

To purchase bracelets, contact Evans through her Facebook page.
https://www.newsbarb.com/2015/02/02/community-members-family-keep-focus-missing-bloomfield-woman/

Greene County Missing Woman Case: Detectives still asking for public's help to locate Marina Boelter
marina_boelter_missing_1422988559889_13049657_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

BLOOMFIELD, Ind. - Indiana State Police are continuing their investigation into the disappearance of Marina Boelter of Bloomfield, who was last seen on New Year's Eve near the Bloomfield IGA.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/isp-continue-search-for-missing-greene-county-woman http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/2162725.html
2276957-S.jpg

Photo of the shoes Marina was reported to be wearing on the night she was last seen.
(Photo courtesy of Indiana State Police)

Greene County Missing Woman Case: Detectives still asking for public's help to locate Marina Boelter
marina_boelter_missing_1422988559889_13049657_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/isp-continue-search-for-missing-greene-county-woman http://www.gcdailyworld.com/story/2162725.html
2276957-S.jpg

Photo of the shoes Marina was reported to be wearing on the night she was last seen.
(Photo courtesy of Indiana State Police)

This is also a photo of the jacket Marina reported as wearing on the night she was last seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back