IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Screenshot_20210519-161654.png

Here let me make it simple for you guys. Not everything is as it seems. Just like every person and family in the world we have problems. None to the extreme as its been made out to be. My family has endured enough how about you guys just move on to your next victim. If you want to know why the state dropped the rest of the charges then pay to obtain the court records in detail. Its all in there and has been since about dec. 2019. I hope when one of you guys have a family member go through a issue that its treated just like this. Happy Sleuthing!!

View attachment 297798

Here let me make it simple for you guys. Not everything is as it seems. Just like every person and family in the world we have problems. None to the extreme as its been made out to be. My family has endured enough how about you guys just move on to your next victim. If you want to know why the state dropped the rest of the charges then pay to obtain the court records in detail. Its all in there and has been since about dec. 2019. I hope when one of you guys have a family member go through a issue that its treated just like this. Happy Sleuthing!!
Thank you for coming here and sharing your thoughts and information. We do get pretty ruthless in our responses to crimes against children. Your post serves as a reminder that we should remember that folks who are charged with a crime are not always guilty of it.

View attachment 297798

MJS 666 MJS, can you explain what isn't what it seems? The documents seem to be pretty clear.

View attachment 297798

I'm sorry this is your family if that's what you're implying. moo

They just put this in:

05/21/2021 = Order on Hearing
Plea agreement and sentencing
Judicial Officer: Diener, Benjamin A.
Noticed: McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed: Little, Jeffrey Paul
Order Signed: 05/18/2021

@FrostedGlass - sorry to bother you - but is there a sentencing date now that he has plead guilty or was he sentenced on 5/18?

TIA! :)
Niner it's all under section b, well it does get cut off a little because the second page was not uploaded, it was 4 years sentence, suspended plus time served (The charged was bailed out so I don't think too much of the sentenced time was served) and they agreed to all the conditions that were listed in that section b.

Niner it's all under section b, well it does get cut off a little because the second page was not uploaded, it was 4 years sentence, suspended plus time served (The charged was bailed out so I don't think too much of the sentenced time was served) and they agreed to all the conditions that were listed in that section b.
It would have been good to see that the plea was signed and dated by both parties.

They just put this in:

05/21/2021 = Order on Hearing
Plea agreement and sentencing

So.... does that mean he WAS sentenced to the 4 years, etc. on 5/18/21? Sorry... just want to make sure I'm reading that right! :)

View attachment 297798

OUR victim?!?!?! The victims here were the children. 100%. Even that there little plea deal proves that. We are here to stand firmly for the victims. Even when those who victimize would like to take the focus away from those who need protecting. We still stand firmly with the victims, especially when they are children who are victimized by those who are in charge of protecting them. The absolute worst kind of criminal there is.

I, for one, am not happy there was a plea deal. I feel it was at the expense of the children, yet again. The members of Websleuths don't have victims. But, rest assured, we will be here watching and documenting to help the true victims, when they need it. :)

OUR victim?!?!?! The victims here were the children. 100%. Even that there little plea deal proves that. We are here to stand firmly for the victims. Even when those who victimize would like to take the focus away from those who need protecting. We still stand firmly with the victims, especially when they are children who are victimized by those who are in charge of protecting them. The absolute worst kind of criminal there is.

I, for one, am not happy there was a plea deal. I feel it was at the expense of the children, yet again. The members of Websleuths don't have victims. But, rest assured, we will be here watching and documenting to help the true victims, when they need it. :)
I couldn't agree more and thank God the criminal in this case will only be allowed around children under supervision, as stated in the document. Too often crimes against children are so glossed over the child is tragically harmed again by the same offender.

@FrostedGlass - court site still on pending?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

The site is temporarily up. Here are the rest of the filings from yesterday:

05/21/2021 = Bond Released
Authority for Release of Bond and Limited Power of Attorney to Apply Sums to Account Legal Representation Fees
Party: Sandifur, Mark J.
Party: McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Party: Little, Jeffrey Paul

05/21/2021 = Order Issued
Noticed: Carroll County Probation Department

07/26/2021 = CANCELED Jury Trial
Reason: Agreed Resolution
Session: 07/26/2021 9:00 AM, Cancelled