IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m having a hard time identifying who in the audience I’m supposed to be looking at. The only red shirt person I see is the reporter (I think it was stated upthread to move two to his right in the back). I come up with a woman (ETA or an older man depending on which shot I’m trying to inspect).

Are we allowed to post side by side photos of MJS and the twitter shot of the audience or is that against TOS? MJS has been arrested, so his pics are fair game. And the twitter photo is fair game. Is it ok to post them side by side?
No I don't think it is ok. We can say go look at this I think.

I'm not sure if we think this is MS but if it's long sleeve maroon guy in glasses I'm going to say no. The guy is almost completely gray haired and he's definitely older from the look of his neck. If it's someone else Im clueless asI don't recognize him. Looks like he's got on a business shirt with a logo on it.

Ok this link just worked for me finally. Are you talking about the guy at the back in dark clothes...directly behind the gal in a grey t-shirt? In the bottom right image of the three image post?
That looks like a man and I wish I could see the guy with his head halfway cut out because I'd say maybe they were a father son duo......

Ok this link just worked for me finally. Are you talking about the guy at the back in dark clothes...directly behind the gal in a grey t-shirt? In the bottom right image of the three image post?
That looks like a man and I wish I could see the guy with his head halfway cut out because I'd say maybe they were a father son duo......

I dunno but at 3:37-3:38 the look shared between the 2 women is like, really intense - like they KNOW.

This is the 4/22/19 press conference from RTV6 The Indy Channel on Youtube. Anyone look familiar in the crowd? May be around the 3:33+ mark?

Yes the guy is bald and his glasses are different. Don't think either is MJS.

I dunno but at 3:37-3:38 the look shared between the 2 women is like, really intense - like they KNOW.
OR, they're looking at each other thinking, "haven't we thought all along they had it wrong and it was a local??" It appeared others that attended the PC felt the same way, as has Tobe Leazenby. So, WHO in their infinite "wisdom" took it in an another direction? Strange how the simple (and this is not meant in a derogatory way), everyday residents KNEW and the sophisticated FBI and other trained LE didn't see this from the get go, although some did and were obviously "shut down". I'm guessing many here knew it too! JMHO

OR, they're looking at each other thinking, "haven't we thought all along they had it wrong and it was a local??" It appeared others that attended the PC felt the same way, as has Tobe Leazenby. So, WHO in their infinite "wisdom" took it in an another direction? Strange how the simple (and this is not meant in a derogatory way), everyday residents KNEW and the sophisticated FBI and other trained LE didn't see this from the get go, although some did and were obviously "shut down". I'm guessing many here knew it too! JMHO

Yes! The reaction of the townspeople to the press conference and the info released is really interesting. I had not seen local coverage of the PC so this perspective is eye opening to me. The official word and feeling that tends to come out is everybody in the area agrees with everything LE is doing in this case but this video shows they are frustrated and questioning things just like us.

I have always thought the perp was local and that the girls were targeted. Time will tell I suppose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back