GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that they have forensic evidence that points to the person whom is charged. There has been little information leaked by the investigators to protect the case. We are going to have to wait for trial, I don't think that it is just the insurance policy that pointed to SL

Do insurance policies pay out if the person insured is murdered by the person who took the policy out? The policy was for an over exaggerated amount, what regular housewife gets insured for a million dollars. I don't know how a policy for that amount was even issued, without red flags going up within the insurance company.

I would think that the day of the murder SL was instructed by police that he would not be staying in the house. He would need to find immediate housing for him the baby and 3 dogs, so maybe he contacted his xwife to give her back the dog that would have been the smart and decent thing to do. It would have been in the best interest of the dog.

Interesting thoughts on the child support, I hope he is made to work and not ever see a penny of what he earns, he doesn't deserve it. He should not get to have luxuries when he took a life.

I think Melinda was a very naive young woman when SL entered her life. It sounds like he manipulated and lied to her, and his xwife at the same time.

I feel sad for both those kids, knowing what your dad did. It really is sad a little girl that won't have any memories of a mommy that adored and loved her, and a little boy that will have memories of a step mom that was good to him and loved him.

BS sometimes stands for betrayed spouse. In Steve Lindsey's life he maybe had two betrayed spouses (that is if the rumours he was also cheating on Melinda are true.

BS sometimes stands for betrayed spouse. In Steve Lindsey's life he maybe had two betrayed spouses (that is if the rumours he was also cheating on Melinda are true.
BS also stands for you-know-what....:thinking:Rumors are also often discussed with regard to "misinformation" and "disinformation" (the former often seen as simply false and the latter seen as deliberately false)

Sorry if you think I'm a supporter...just asking questions ...I might add this comment though ...some of you are speaking for his X-Wife...are you friends with her? Why isn't she here to speak for herself and clear up some of these rumors or truths...?

How does anyone on here know Steve took out the policy if indeed there is one on either one of the children or Melinda...How do you know Melinda didn't take out the policies if there is any ?? Just curious how you know these things...

The verified insider who posts here knows Melinda and her family. And she has been helping them and law enforcement. I believe her information to be accurate.

Sorry if you think I'm a supporter...just asking questions ...I might add this comment though ...some of you are speaking for his X-Wife...are you friends with her? Why isn't she here to speak for herself and clear up some of these rumors or truths...?

I didn't mean you.

How does anyone on here know Steve took out the policy if indeed there is one on either one of the children or Melinda...How do you know Melinda didn't take out the policies if there is any ?? Just curious how you know these things...

I don't know any of the people involved nor do I know anything besides what I have read on this forum or through articles linked in this forum. I read about the LI policies in posts on this forum from a verified insider. I stand corrected as to which child was being referred to as Baby E....I was trying to make sense of all of the conflicting information. I did not know that the child had the initial "E". This case struck me as very sad and I have been following it in hopes that justice is eventually served, just as I follow other cases on WS. I never portrayed that I "know these things."

I want to read though all of these, and will as soon as I have a free moment, im sorry but starsshine4u is incorrect. Im currently in cali with some family but I will read these as soon as I have a moment and I'll clarify everything

#JusticeForMelinda

I know the ex-wife's name. I was just asking for clarification because I doubt the statements about the dog. And to who ever asked why the ex-wife isn't here to defend herself, she has NOTHING to defend. She is quite busy enough trying to take care of her child and deal with the fact that his father is a murderer. Please don't drag her into this. She is another victim of SL and deserves to be left in peace to pick up the pieces. I just wanted her to have her dog back.

I know the ex-wife's name. I was just asking for clarification because I doubt the statements about the dog. And to who ever asked why the ex-wife isn't here to defend herself, she has NOTHING to defend. She is quite busy enough trying to take care of her child and deal with the fact that his father is a murderer. Please don't drag her into this. She is another victim of SL and deserves to be left in peace to pick up the pieces. I just wanted her to have her dog back.
If you were referring to my post about the X-Wife I wasn't asking her to come here and defend herself...some of you were speaking for her and involving her ...so, if you didn't want her mentioned...why did you?

Everyone keeps saying Verified Insider..as long as I've been on Websleuth I never checked it out to see if there was such a thing....there is....Lindsey, Melinda
Set Her Soul Free V.I. Melinda's best friend ...Pays to check things out....

If you were referring to my post about the X-Wife I wasn't asking her to come here and defend herself...some of you were speaking for her and involving her ...so, if you didn't want her mentioned...why did you?

As I said, I just want her to have her dog back. I've never mentioned her by name or initials.

As I said, I just want her to have her dog back. I've never mentioned her by name or initials.

I believe a poster said BS had the dog...whoever that is...a simple phone call to who you were referring to might solve the issue of the dog.

I cannot imagine that his ex-wife would be interested in coming online and commenting on this mess. She has a child to raise, and I can only imagine she'd have to be in protection mode to shield her son from all of the talk. It's very possible that she does not even know this site exists, so why would she be expected to come her and explain herself.

I cannot imagine that his ex-wife would be interested in coming online and commenting on this mess. She has a child to raise, and I can only imagine she'd have to be in protection mode to shield her son from all of the talk. It's very possible that she does not even know this site exists, so why would she be expected to come her and explain herself.
She wouldn't...but why mention her as so many have here if you are trying to protect her and her child.

He would need to find immediate housing for him the baby and 3 dogs, so maybe he contacted his xwife to give her back the dog that would have been the smart and decent thing to do. It would have been in the best interest of the dog.

I thought this was charmingly innocent of you Skinny.

A guy who just killed his wife would probably not be thinking about what his dog needed - unless it made him look caring and compassionate. Considering the, er, "confused" state of his alibi <snicker> I bet he was, um, otherwise distracted.

Details like looking compassionate might have slipped his mind.

First off the dog wasn't "stolen" period. I know a lot of people had been told and read all this stuff about the dog, however that wasn't the case is WAS a mutual agreement. In now way would I ever defend Steve however I know that Mosley wasn't stolen.

#JusticeForMelinda

The ex does know about this page, she also wants nothing to do with this, seeing as in ways she's feels guilty. Having her in conversation isn't a big deal no one is talking badly about her nor mentioning or name nor "putting her in danger" she IS apart of this rather she wants to be or not.. And No one is disrespecting her or the son in anyway, that I have read..

Yes im verified and I talked directly to the admin of this site. I can provide you all with the i formation that I know and I intend on doing just that. I appreciate those of you who said something about believing me, I have no reason to make things up. Melinda was and always will be one of my best friends.

#JusticeForMelinda

First off the dog wasn't "stolen" period. I know a lot of people had been told and read all this stuff about the dog, however that wasn't the case is WAS a mutual agreement. In now way would I ever defend Steve however I know that Mosley wasn't stolen.

#JusticeForMelinda

I'm sorry, but unless you were present for the exchange between SL and his Ex you cannot know this anymore than I can. I can assure you, that ExWife says she did NOT agree to the dog being taken. I trust you on everything else you have said, but I can't agree with you on this. However, it isn't important to the case so we can just agree to disagree and I won't bring it up again.

I do appreciate all the time you are taking to help us here.

I'm sorry, but unless you were present for the exchange between SL and his Ex you cannot know this anymore than I can. I can assure you, that ExWife says she did NOT agree to the dog being taken. I trust you on everything else you have said, but I can't agree with you on this. However, it isn't important to the case so we can just agree to disagree and I won't bring it up again.

I do appreciate all the time you are taking to help us here.

I was with Melinda when we picked Mosley up along with the son for the weekend. She didn't want to go alone Bc she didn't know how he would be in the car.

No problem, I do what I can!

#JusticeForMelinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members