GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Set Her Soul Free for your updating us. There is no need for you to do that, but you know that a lot of people care, and follow this story closely. I'm glad her parents are getting a little bit of solace knowing they are being thought about.

Her poor mother and grandmother are falling apart today (it's the first get together since her death) a lot of people didn't come.. It's heartbreaking.

No need for thanks, I do the best I can to keep everyone updated.. I know how many peoples lives this has touched and I want to keep everyone updated

#JusticeForMelinda

The facts that you hear are often different from evidentiary documented fact. Now do I personally feel from all sources, and her age Melinda was in over her head. Yes, more likely than not. It is a conclusion drawn from life experiences. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is more likely than not a duck.
I have never persecuted SL, nor do I plan to. This discussion is justice for the victims. Whom ever is guilty should be prosecuted. I do disagree some want their 15 min of fame, didn't mean it has occurred here on this forum It does occur every day watch local news to hear embellishment on camera. That makes news, not necessarily true facts.
This is a discussion, not argument.
Sure would like to reside in DisneyWorld. Supposedly the happiest place on earth. I do have a sense of humor.
Keep it real for Melinda and the children.

Is it helpful to the pursuit of justice to say in hindsight that Melinda was in over her head? I have no idea if Melinda knew her husband intended to murder her but I'm betting she didn't. Her accused killer had one motive for marrying her: money. He could claim her and the baby as dependents on his income tax. He could qualify for food stamps, energy assistance, Medicaid, and could take out a hefty insurance policy. That's the only hindsight that really matters. That is a pattern of behavior that is going to convict this .

JMO

A fund has been set up to help the Kirby's (melindas parents) get custody of the daughter feel free to pm me for the link it is also on the justice for Melinda page on facebook

Mods feel free to delete this is its out if line

#JusticeForMelinda

Do either of Melinda's parents live in Illinois?

Set her soul free,

I am so sorry Melinda's family has to go through this. I'm sure they appreciate your company and support today.

I did not know Melinda but her story has really touched me as well as so many others. I think of her as everyone's daughter, sister, friend, and loved one. I intend to follow this until justice is done

Set her soul free,

I am so sorry Melinda's family has to go through this. I'm sure they appreciate your company and support today.

I did not know Melinda but her story has really touched me as well as so many others. I think of her as everyone's daughter, sister, friend, and loved one. I intend to follow this until justice is done

This is Robert, melindas dad.
THANK YOU, for following and sticking around Til Justice is served. We intend to make him pay for EVERYTHING HE HAS TAKEN.

#JusticeForMelinda

6864320a5e3ba89715159e1a41705308.jpg

Thank you for all the support from myself, as well as Melindas dad (Robert Kirby)

Justice will. be served!

#JusticeForMelinda

Set her soul free--I sent you a private message, but I'm not sure I did it right (still kinda new at this site)....did you get it?

Set her soul free,

As a mother and grandmother I am so sorry for Melindas family. Truly, it is un imaginable. SL by all accounts has a son a few years old. His heart has to be broken. I'm sure Melinda cared for him, fed him and played with both him and little girl. I don't know them, but his son is also a victem, A little boy. Two children. Three if she was pregnant. My heart breaks for the life they will experience during their future.

My DD turned 24 today. I cannot imagine losing her. My heart cries for Melinda's family and friends. So senseless. Sending peace and strength to all.

As far as upgrading the charge, Melinda was pg, if she was more than its either 6-8 weeks then they will go for the death penalty. However currently none of us have heard rather she was that far or not.

Just wondering if Melinda had gone to the doctor or not for her pregnancy. That would answer questions about how far along she was.

2ea05ba906068b5f6c1773190adb0fe2.jpg

This was the last texts between Melinda and her dad, I told you all that I would get it when I went to visit them.

Mods if this is out of line feel free to remove it

#JusticeForMelinda

~snipped~

This was the last texts between Melinda and her dad, I told you all that I would get it when I went to visit them.

Mods if this is out of line feel free to remove it

#JusticeForMelinda

My heart just breaks for Melinda's family and as a grandparent, I've known that feeling of helplessness but I also know not to lose hope about the custody of the grandchild.

In a situation where one parent takes the child from the other, calling the cops is an incredible waste of time. Cops can not help unless there is a custody or protection order in place. Unfortunately, this also represents the window of time the woman and child are at risk of violence. It is an incredible tightrope to balance and almost impossible to do it without the help of advocates. Grandma and Grandpa need to be able to help beyond buying a bus ticket home. They need to have the legal ability to obtain an emergency protection order on behalf of their child and grandchild.

Whomever helps a father take from and conceal a baby from her mother or her grandparents should be in a cell right next to the who allegedly committed the murder.

JMO

Pack your **** and go .... it looks pretty clear that Melinda was trying to get away from him.

Wow - this is just chilling. I agree with her dad - he is "f'd" up. I am so sorry for the pain and suffering of all of Melinda's loved ones. I pray for justice.

Pack your **** and go .... it looks pretty clear that Melinda was trying to get away from him.

That was HIS text to her, she fwded it to her dad, meaning HE WASNT MOVED OUT for 6ish weeks! This was 2 weeks before her murder!

#JusticeForMelinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member