GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Set Her Soul Free, you've been so strong and so kind to answer questions for us, and I appreciate it. I was hoping you could answer another.

I don't know who is caring for baby girl right now, and I don't know what kind of person SL's ex is......I'm wondering if the adults in these kids' lives are allowing the brother and sister to see each other. She's just a baby, but I'm assuming the siblings had a bond and a presence in each other's lives before SL blew their world apart. I'm hoping that they are least still able to see one another.

It's been rough, however I'm glad I could give you all a little bit of insight more so than what the papers were. It's amazing to know how much people care.

As far as the kiddos go, I actually have no idea at all rather or not they get to see each other...id like to hope so.. Or at most they can come up with something once once the the trial is completely done with..

#JusticeForMelinda

I wasn't informed about what happened to Mosley (his dog, but I would assume either the ex wife or or his family has him) I do know that he wasn't put down, as far as I was told just her 2 pups were put down

#JusticeForMelinda

Well, there is one piece of good news in a sea of bad news, one dog's life was spared. Thanks for clarifying that.

I wasn't informed about what happened to Mosley (his dog, but I would assume either the ex wife or or his family has him) I do know that he wasn't put down, as far as I was told just her 2 pups were put down

#JusticeForMelinda

Well, there is one piece of good news in a sea of bad news, one dog's life was spared. Thanks for clarifying that.

One more thought, you state the dog was Steve's, but since it did stay at the ex-family home prior to divorce the son had some attachment to it I would imagine.

The other pups you referred to as "hers" (I assume Melinda's???). So, the two dogs he put down were not his at all. They belonged to Melinda. Any grieving husband would wish to hold onto memories of his dear departed wife, just another example of how he doesn't even come close to fitting into the mold of a man grieving a murdered wife. Everything he does is very telling.

One more thought, you state the dog was Steve's, but since it did stay at the ex-family home prior to divorce the son had some attachment to it I would imagine.

The other pups you referred to as "hers" (I assume Melinda's???). So, the two dogs he put down were not his at all. They belonged to Melinda. Any grieving husband would wish to hold onto memories of his dear departed wife, just another example of how he doesn't even come close to fitting into the mold of a man grieving a murdered wife. Everything he does is very telling.

Yea evil and cowboy with both melindas BEFORE she met Steve..

#JusticeForMelinda

Yea evil and cowboy with both melindas BEFORE she met Steve..

It's all just so very very sad. I'm sure somebody in her family would have wanted to care for her dogs. They would be a reminder of her. Don't know if I'm allowed to swear on this board but I have some nifty words to describe SL floating around in my head. May the verdict come swift, and correct!

I tried to get evil (we use to use food coloring to dye his fur when we lived together) he was my buddy and I know her parents would have taken cowboy.. They told us they had been picked up but we never knew he had them put down :(

#JusticeForMelinda

I tried to get evil (we use to use food coloring to dye his fur when we lived together) he was my buddy and I know her parents would have taken cowboy.. They told us they had been picked up but we never knew he had them put down :(

What kinds of dogs were they? Awful that Evil had a home available, but was not given that opportunity.

I'm biding my time here hoping for a verdict soon.

SL having Melinda's dogs killed really didn't surprise me, after all he was trying to get rid of everything that Melinda loved.

I thought we would have a verdict by now, I assume they would have taken a lunch break, hoping for justice for Melinda today

SL having Melinda's dogs killed really didn't surprise me, after all he was trying to get rid of everything that Melinda loved.

I thought we would have a verdict by now, I assume they would have taken a lunch break, hoping for justice for Melinda today
I'm very nervous about this. I can't imagine a not guilty verdict, but all it take is one to hang a jury.

Evil was a chihuahua and cowboy a bigger mixed breed

#JusticeForMelinda

I think having to dismiss someone might have put them a little behind as well.. However ever moment that passes... Scares the living snot out of me...

#JusticeForMelinda

No, waiting on a call from her dad.. I can't shake this gut feeling..

#JusticeForMelinda

#JusticeForMelinda
My heart goes out to ML dad. This must be so difficult for him. I hope you continue to reach out to him anyway you can. You are a tie to his daughter.

My heart goes out to ML dad. This must be so difficult for him. I hope you continue to reach out to him anyway you can. You are a tie to his daughter.

Absolutely, they are like my family..

#JusticeForMelinda

#JusticeForMelinda

You have had to deal with so much pain and so much incredible anxiety for many months. I personally have a very hard time believing the jury could come in with anything less than a guilty verdict, but of course no one knows yet just how this will turn out, but I did look up the jury deliberation time frame before guilty verdicts were handed down in some famous murder cases.

The jury in the Drew Peterson murder case took 14 hours before coming in with a guilty verdict. This was a circumstantial evidence case.

The jury in the Jody Arias case took 15 hours before coming in with a guilty verdict. In this case they did have forensic proof that she was the murderer!

The jury in the Scott Peterson case took 7 days for a verdict of guilty. This was an almost entirely circumstantial case.

The jury in the Menendez brothers case took 4 days.

I'm praying for you and for Melinda's family! Justice for Melinda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling