GUILTY IN - Mercedes Lain, 11 mos, extreme danger Plymouth, 12 Aug 2021 *3 Arrests, includes parents*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The FBI Indianapolis office said on Twitter that she had been seen in Marshall County, Starke County and St. Joseph County.
FBI joins search for missing 11-month-old in Indiana; parents charged

Not familar with this area at all. Does this mean she was seen in all three counties while with Miller? Any locals who can give perspective?
Google says the Economy Lodge Inn on Michigan St. in Plymouth ( last known sighting/area) is in Marshall County. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
"We know that Mercedes was last seen at the Economy Inn on Thursday evening," Plymouth Police Chief David Bacon said. "She was left in the care of Justin Miller."

Now the trio is talking to investigators who are desperately searching for the missing child, but police say their stories don't add up.

"We’re looking to establish a sequence. All their information does not corroborate each other," Bacon said.
Search continues for missing 11-month-old Mercedes Lain
*yeah, I call bs on all of them. Why would anyone hurt a baby? Man, I’m so frustrated with all these unfit parents. They make me ill! What is the solution? How can society protect these little ones from the getgo?

"We know that Mercedes was last seen at the Economy Inn on Thursday evening," Plymouth Police Chief David Bacon said. "She was left in the care of Justin Miller."

Now the trio is talking to investigators who are desperately searching for the missing child, but police say their stories don't add up.

"We’re looking to establish a sequence. All their information does not corroborate each other," Bacon said.
Search continues for missing 11-month-old Mercedes Lain
*yeah, I call bs on all of them. Why would anyone hurt a baby? Man, I’m so frustrated with all these unfit parents. They make me ill! What is the solution? How can society protect these little ones from the getgo?
Ok I'm confused now. Police Chief says last seen Thursday at Econo Lodge. FBI says last seen Thursday at 12 30 AM in Mishawaka. Is that two separate last seen sightings?

Ok I'm confused now. Police Chief says last seen Thursday at Econo Lodge. FBI says last seen Thursday at 12 30 AM in Mishawaka. Is that two separate last seen sightings?
Google says thats in St. Joseph County. I think there is some confusion because the 12:30am siting was on 8/14 (Saturday) so from Friday into Sat.
She was last seen at 12:30 a.m. Saturday in Mishawaka, Indiana, wearing a white onesie with pink trim, the FBI Indianapolis office said on Twitter.
At least that's the reporting I have to go off of.

E9AL5imXsAUVpFT

10:30 AM · Aug 17, 2021
https://twitter.com/FBIIndianapolis/status/1427654166068056069/photo/1
MISSING INFANT UPDATE: Mercedes Lain was last seen wearing a white onesie with pink trim. From Thursday to Sunday she was seen in Marshall Co, Starke Co and St. Joe Co. Blonde hair/Brown eyes/2 ft tall/19 lbs
@MichianaCS
offering up to $1,000 for info, can remain anonymous.
Seen by who?

Google says thats in St. Joseph County. I think there is some confusion because the 12:30am siting was on 8/14 (Saturday) so from Friday into Sat.
She was last seen at 12:30 a.m. Saturday in Mishawaka, Indiana, wearing a white onesie with pink trim, the FBI Indianapolis office said on Twitter.
Wow, the reporting is all over the place on the timeline. The link I quoted said different. Your link I think is correct.

Again ... a license is required to get married, you have to go to Court to get divorced ... you have to ‘qualify’ to adopt a pet ... but anybody can have a baby ... something is not right! This situation is both heartbreaking and disgusting! Where is this precious child? And btw ... where are the mugshots? Did I miss a link? Big prayers going up tonight for this angel baby. Moo

Since she was seen in three (?) other places, here's hoping Justin left Mercedes with someone who did not have nefarious ideas, who just wants the baby. Wishful thinking, probably.

Plymouth-Chief-Bacon-2.jpg

Angela Owens (L) pleads with the public to help with information on the location of Mercedes

Mercedes’ grandmother, Angela Owens, and family pleaded with the public to provide information for her safe return.

The Plymouth Police Department continues to work with the FBI, FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team, Indiana State Police, Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, and the Marshall County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police, Family Asks Public for Assistance in Finding Missing Child

Mishawaka is a small town in northern Indiana near south bend- I wonder if he was high and that’s what by his story doesn’t match? Otherwise just tell them where he left the baby? I hope not in a hot car and then a dumpster- we’ve seen this play out before unfortunately
Jmo
UPDATE: FBI releases new details in case of missing Plymouth 11-month-old

The FBI Indianapolis office said on Twitter that she had been seen in Marshall County, Starke County and St. Joseph County.

Not familar with this area at all. Does this mean she was seen in all three counties while with Miller? Any locals who can give perspective?
I’d like to know the answer too. Locals are so important.
Mishawaka, IN
Google Maps
Counties map:
upload_2021-8-18_6-45-17.png
MERCEDES LAIN | Federal Bureau of Investigation

View attachment 309335 Straight up 31 north to Mishawaka - I wonder if he is from there ?
He claimed Knox is his hometown on FB.

Why would he make a new FB with just a baby's photo? We're talking meth addict brains so I don't know?

To prove he had her?

Parents owe him drugs or money?

Then the unthinkable because along with meth use comes assaults on children?

Did he even make that FB?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal
Back