In my right hand is the blue pill, in my left the red pill

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PR said she always bought pineapple for JB because it was one of her favorite snacks. She spoke about in in one of her depos- she said she usually bought fresh pineapple that had been already cubed. It is easily available in any supermarket.
That's good enough for me. So is the cash register receipt showing items identical in price and department to the tape and cord.

This is just weak. Again, it can't be factually shown that the pineapple, tape, cord, or handwriting did not come in with the intruder. Thatsa lotta stuff to not know where it came from. I don't even need DNA to know IDI.

Don't lecture me, HOTYH. I used to be one of you, remember? I've been the route. And as I always say, it's good to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out.

When I start lecturing you, you'll know it.

Dont be a :chicken: and hide behind RDI forever, OK? Don't be afraid of Ozzie and Harriet, they're harmless.

Welcome to the real world... I just got there a little before you, thats all.

Not in the least. This has been more productive than I ever thought it would be:
  • PR spelled advize, not advise.
  • RN author used squares where the rest of us expected to see circles or curves.
  • JBR packed 'to-go' wrapped in a blanket, her mouth covered with tape, and wrists not quite tied up yet, and the reported fingernail DNA suggesting an interrupted kidnapping.
  • RN placed on stairs as a tripwire to alert intruders in the basement, kitchen, or both.
  • Pineapple never sourced to the house. Nobody knows what type of container it came in.
:):):):)

@bold

says who??
one of the prime suspects in this case.yeah,i trust him.

and re finding JB in the basement.....Fleet looked and didn't see any blanket,nor JB's body.again we have to trust one of the prime suspects in this case when talking about the location where the body was found.

PR said she always bought pineapple for JB because it was one of her favorite snacks. She spoke about in in one of her depos- she said she usually bought fresh pineapple that had been already cubed. It is easily available in any supermarket.
That's good enough for me. So is the cash register receipt showing items identical in price and department to the tape and cord.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck- it's a duck.

Unfortunately, DeeDee, we're up against an all-or-nothing point-of-view here. Unless it's been stated to in court, I don't think HOTYH will accept it.

Well, my husband is the one who usually arm-twists me into watching some of the action movies (I enjoyed the Indiana Jones series), BUT I grew up watching James Bond movies and Mission Impossible and Get Smart with my father. I also actively read Nancy Drew as a child, and I am the one who wants to rent the swash-buckling movies like Les Miserables, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Carribean, so don't go stereo-typing women based on their movie preferences!
P.S. I also enjoy book thrillers such as John Grisham and Robin Cook, two of my favorite authors!
Bumping for Voynich!

Well, my husband is the one who usually arm-twists me into watching some of the action movies (I enjoyed the Indiana Jones series), BUT I grew up watching James Bond movies and Mission Impossible and Get Smart with my father. I also actively read Nancy Drew as a child, and I am the one who wants to rent the swash-buckling movies like Les Miserables, Lord of the Rings, and Pirates of the Carribean, so don't go stereo-typing women based on their movie preferences!
P.S. I also enjoy book thrillers such as John Grisham and Robin Cook, two of my favorite authors!
well amen to that,and as I said before,don't underestimate what women hear,either.I doubt JR was watching all women's movies on their home screen,so Patsy could have easily been hearing or watching male-type movies with him.
Even so,the words used in the note were not all that uncommon nor unheard of,esp for someone like Patsy with a Journalism degree.(notice I did not say RN--for it was not a real ransom note.)

Unfortunately, DeeDee, we're up against an all-or-nothing point-of-view here. Unless it's been stated to in court, I don't think HOTYH will accept it.

That's OK, SD. Holdon doesn't loom large in my legend. And whether anyone does or does not accept anything I say has never been that important to me. Ever.

well amen to that,and as I said before,don't underestimate what women hear,either.I doubt JR was watching all women's movies on their home screen,so Patsy could have easily been hearing or watching male-type movies with him.
Even so,the words used in the note were not all that uncommon nor unheard of,esp for someone like Patsy with a Journalism degree.(notice I did not say RN--for it was not a real ransom note.)

FWIW, Patsy having a Journalism degree doesn't exactly make her a Rhodes scholar. I know lots of well educated people that can't spell their way out of a second grade bee. I believe that PR was a little tipsy and she wrote the note drunk, remorseful, out of her mind with what to do next.

MOO

Or the mediocre power of the dimly lit side?

Do not underestimate the power of emperor or suffer SD's fate you will. Once you go down dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

HOTH, when gone I am, last of the IDI will you be. HOTH, there is another.

Still waiting for your response that women don't watch James Bond movies and Mission Impossible...

they might for tom cruise
do you think most straight guys watch sex in the city or twilight?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back