Deceased/Not Found IN - Najah Ferrell, 30, Avon, Hendricks County, 15 March 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for finding/posting the video

Somewhere in the first 30 minutes of the video, the news source gives the location of where Najah's belongings were found. I've been thinking if we knew, that might help in some way.

Now, I'm more confused than ever. I assumed she drove 36 to 465 to 86th but her belongings were found 2 miles south of the junction of 65 and 465, which runs along Eagle Creek Park.

Seeing the park nearby put a feeling of dread in me; I wonder if LE searched the park.

Somewhere in the first 30 minutes of the video, the news source gives the location of where Najah's belongings were found. I've been thinking if we knew, that might help in some way.

Now, I'm more confused than ever. I assumed she drove 36 to 465 to 86th but her belongings were found 2 miles south of the junction of 65 and 465, which runs along Eagle Creek Park.

Seeing the park nearby put a feeling of dread in me; I wonder if LE searched the park.

Eagle Creek Park is a MASSIVE area contained within the city of Indianapolis. 5000+ acres total between land and water.
It is part of the city of Indianapolis park system . It has very well-monitored entrances and exits as there is a charge to enter the park, and it has limited hours (it closes at night). I65 runs along the border, not I465, so her belongings being found south of the junction of the two makes them found some distance from the park. I seriously doubt the park has much if anything to do with this.

http://www.indygov.org/eGov/City/DP...Creek Park Map trails and facilities 2018.pdf

Last edited:
Thanks, meanmaryjean. I've never been to Eagle Creek Park area but bad things happen in parks all the time so I won't count that one out yet.

If you're local, can you tell me about the construction area? When did it start? What are they doing? Are they working at night? I'm puzzled as to why someone would throw stuff out in a construction zone, knowing people were working there.

We have very little to base theories on but a carjacking is a possibility; she drove a nice looking car. Maybe she stopped for coffee before leaving Avon and someone followed her out of town.

Or maybe other things happened.

I'd be curious to hear your ideas.

Construction this time of year is usually rolling pothole repair. They do sometimes work at night depending on the temps. 465 is a busy urban interstate 24/7/365. I65 is also very busy 24/7. Lots and lots of truck traffic after the normal daytime working hours. There are no large projects on that side of town right now (I go to the airport ALL. THE. TIME.)

And honestly, the only bodies that ever turn up at Eagle Creek are drownings.

Construction this time of year is usually rolling pothole repair. They do sometimes work at night depending on the temps. 465 is a busy urban interstate 24/7/365. I65 is also very busy 24/7. Lots and lots of truck traffic after the normal daytime working hours. There are no large projects on that side of town right now (I go to the airport ALL. THE. TIME.)

And honestly, the only bodies that ever turn up at Eagle Creek are drownings.
I used to go to the LEO shooting range at Eagle Creek and always felt safe in and around the park (whether armed or not). It's closed at night so during the day there's usually a good number of joggers and bikers around, it's not "remote" like some major parks.

IMO, there is no place that is safe if there is a murderer lurking in it. After the murders of Libby and Abby, I don't have a lot of faith in park safety... no matter how secure they may seem.

GH had a good point in his video that carjackers usually don't kill the driver and dump the car. I'm not totally sold on that idea either but just thought I'd throw it out for discussion.

Thanks for your input.

Wow, I posted about Eagle Creek Park in Amiah’s case...

I work right by where her belongs were found so its a bit scary to not know exactly what happened. There is an office building by Fox 59 studios under construction, but it was mostly interior items being finished up since she's been missing. There is also something being built behind an old Bob Evans on 71st st.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back