GUILTY IN - Noblesville, David Michael Fouts, 50, 24 APR 2020, wife GUILTY of conspiracy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

legalmomma

Reaction score
Very, very close to my home.

Police investigating death of man found in ditch near Noblesville

Police in Hamilton County are investigating the death of a man found in a ditch near Noblesville Friday afternoon.

Deputies responding to the 21500 block of Overdorf Road northeast of Noblesville around 3:15 p.m. found the body of a deceased white male in a ditch alongside the road. The man is believed to be between 45 and 60 years of age, but detectives have not yet been able to identify him.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office and the coroner's office are investigating the man's death as a homicide and do not believe he died at the location where his body was found.

Anyone with information about the investigation is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS or Det. Greg Lockheart of the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office at 317-773-1282

Very, very close to my home.

Police in Hamilton County are investigating the death of a man found in a ditch near Noblesville Friday afternoon.

Deputies responding to the 21500 block of Overdorf Road northeast of Noblesville around 3:15 p.m. found the body of a deceased white male in a ditch alongside the road. The man is believed to be between 45 and 60 years of age, but detectives have not yet been able to identify him.

The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office and the coroner's office are investigating the man's death as a homicide and do not believe he died at the location where his body was found.

Anyone with information about the investigation is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS or Det. Greg Lockheart of the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office at 317-773-1282

The area where the body was found is very rural and no highway close by. Area approximately one hour north east of Indianapolis. Very quite area, fields... It is close to an area called Riverside which is known for higher crime/drugs but Noblesville is very, very low crime. I'm off to sleuth missing persons....

Brian is missing from about an hour and half away. The report says LE has recovered evidence. No arrest at this time. Sounds like possible foul play to me. :(

Search continues for missing Jennings Co. man - Columbus Indiana News
cdc1750eb4734be3aab0b068d6a66641.jpg

Indiana State Police say authorities are still looking for a missing North Vernon man. 52-year-old Brian K. Kirby failed to return home on March 28th...

Snip

Kirby is 5′ 9″ and 180 pounds with red hair and blue eyes. Kirby was believed to have been wearing a gray sweatshirt with “Tennessee” printed in white letters and blue jeans

Missing from about 22 mins. away. I wonder if someone sought revenge?

Police still looking for missing North Vernon man

shaun-818x365.jpg

According to police, Shaun Slinkard rode with a woman to the Colonial Motel, 885 E. Broadway, on Tuesday and after arriving could not find his phone. He became angry, demanded the woman find his phone, then began punching her in the face, choking her and “ramming her face into the steering wheel,” breaking her nose.

The area where the body was found is very rural and no highway close by. Area approximately one hour north east of Indianapolis. Very quite area, fields... It is close to an area called Riverside which is known for higher crime/drugs but Noblesville is very, very low crime. I'm off to sleuth missing persons....

Riverwood, not Riverside. No near major highways. Not much to go on huh...

IDENTIFIED- Personal note There is a biker hangout in Riverwood. May be connected

Hamilton County Sheriff's Office Indiana
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Public Information Officer: Ryan McClain
Office: 317-776-4104
Email: Ryan.mcclain@hamiltoncounty.in.gov

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Release Date:April 25, 2020
Case Number:2020-8134
Case Type: Death Investigation

CASE UPDATE:

The Investigations Division identified the body through fingerprint records as David Michael Fouts, age 50, of the 7400 block of S Woodrow Drive, Pendleton, Indiana. Mr. Fouts also has ties to a residence in the 16500 block of E 196th Street, Noblesville, Indiana.

Earlier today, the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office conducted an autopsy and the findings are pending at this time.

This is an ongoing criminal investigation. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.

Anyone that has been in contact with Mr. Fouts between April 17th and April 24th, or anyone with information about this death investigation is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-TIPS or Det. Greg Lockhart of the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office at 317-773-1282.

Initial Release of Information:

On April 24th at approximately 3:15pm, deputies responded to the 21500 block of Overdorf Road, Northeast of Noblesville on a death investigation.

Deputies located a white male approximately 45-60 years of age deceased in the ditch on the side of the road. HCSO detectives have yet to make identification of the victim at this time.

Detectives along with the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office are treating this Investigation as a homicide and do not believe the victim died at this location.

I dont know of a homocide forum (just Crime in the news, or Serial killer, or Cold case...) and also if a missing person is found dead we investigate further in the Located portion, so not sure what would be here appropriate

I dont know of a homocide forum (just Crime in the news, or Serial killer, or Cold case...) and also if a missing person is found dead we investigate further in the Located portion, so not sure what would be here appropriate
Whatever is most appropriate so WS can sleuth. I also find it interesting that his body was found 8 miles from Suzanne Morphews house in Indiana, they were both avid bicyclists, about same age, both from close towns, probably knew each other?

It is true that Dave was a avid cyclist however this fact probably does not play into his death. There needs to be pressure on the Hamilton Countu Sheriff to solve this. His body was moved, he didn't die in the ditch. This is being investigated as a homicide

IDENTIFIED- Personal note There is a biker hangout in Riverwood. May be connected

Hamilton County Sheriff's Office Indiana
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Public Information Officer: Ryan McClain
Office: 317-776-4104
Email: Ryan.mcclain@hamiltoncounty.in.gov

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Release Date:April 25, 2020
Case Number:2020-8134
Case Type: Death Investigation

CASE UPDATE:

The Investigations Division identified the body through fingerprint records as David Michael Fouts, age 50, of the 7400 block of S Woodrow Drive, Pendleton, Indiana. Mr. Fouts also has ties to a residence in the 16500 block of E 196th Street, Noblesville, Indiana.

Earlier today, the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office conducted an autopsy and the findings are pending at this time.

This is an ongoing criminal investigation. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.

Anyone that has been in contact with Mr. Fouts between April 17th and April 24th, or anyone with information about this death investigation is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-TIPS or Det. Greg Lockhart of the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office at 317-773-1282.

Initial Release of Information:

On April 24th at approximately 3:15pm, deputies responded to the 21500 block of Overdorf Road, Northeast of Noblesville on a death investigation.

Deputies located a white male approximately 45-60 years of age deceased in the ditch on the side of the road. HCSO detectives have yet to make identification of the victim at this time.

Detectives along with the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office are treating this Investigation as a homicide and do not believe the victim died at this location.
David worked for me for several years. A real stand up guy. I hadn't talked to him since 2016 when I left the company and he went on to Salesforce. I find it very interesting that his new wife hasn't even posted an obit and she kinda has a sketchy past. I don't know her but this is the first place I would look. If I'm wrong then I'm sorry. But I really hope they find out who did this to him. He didn't deserve to die this way. I don't know what happened since his divorce but he would neve kill himself. David was a happy go lucky guy.

David worked for me for several years. A real stand up guy. I hadn't talked to him since 2016 when I left the company and he went on to Salesforce. I find it very interesting that his new wife hasn't even posted an obit and she kinda has a sketchy past. I don't know her but this is the first place I would look. If I'm wrong then I'm sorry. But I really hope they find out who did this to him. He didn't deserve to die this way. I don't know what happened since his divorce but he would neve kill himself. David was a happy go lucky guy.

Thank you for this information. Do you know the cause of death? Was he currently married? No info has been forthcoming from Sheriff Dept.

He married a woman in May of 2019. She has since had his body cremated without a service for family and friends. I would like the reporter from the Indy Star article to follow up on this story. Many of his friends want to see this resolved and would like to find a way to help and keep encouraging law enforcement to pursue this. Dave was a devout Christian and would never commit suicide, that would go against all his beliefs.

He married a woman in May of 2019. She has since had his body cremated without a service for family and friends. I would like the reporter from the Indy Star article to follow up on this story. Many of his friends want to see this resolved and would like to find a way to help and keep encouraging law enforcement to pursue this. Dave was a devout Christian and would never commit suicide, that would go against all his beliefs.

Hi Truth And Lies, would you like to become an insider in this matter? Easy process and then you can post what personal knowledge etc you know without linking to articles. I will alert a moderator so you can become familiar how to do this.

Have you contacted Indy Star? I haven't seen autopsy findings mentioned yet.

Hi Truth And Lies, would you like to become an insider in this matter? Easy process and then you can post what personal knowledge etc you know without linking to articles. I will alert a moderator so you can become familiar how to do this.

Have you contacted Indy Star? I haven't seen autopsy findings mentioned yet.
I have left messages with the reporter who wrote article in the Indy Star but he hasn't returned my call. I am just looking for advice on how to keep this active, how to support law enforcement, how to keep this in the news so people don't forget.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back