GUILTY IN - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am I th r only one who wonders if this "drugging" story is made up? If true, while incredibly stupid and dangerous, it certainly as we have seen, isn't charged the same as a beating that turned deadly.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

No, you're not the only one who is wondering if they chose "drugging" vs. physical abuse for the death, maybe hoping for less of a charge.

I can't really say what I want to say re: the details surrounding what really went on in that house over the weekend, because I'd likely be banned for life.

What I will say though is, the BF's comment about the "bottles" couldn't have been referring to baby bottles as those boys are far too old for that. I'm going to assume he meant water bottles. My kids use them ALL the time, and so do nearly all their friends. Or, I could be completely wrong and these two human oxygen thieves were actually forcing those boys to drink from baby bottles. Knowing what we now know they were capable of, I guess that wouldn't surprise me.

RIP little Owen. :(

"two human oxygen thieves". I was trying to figure out how to say this and you beat me to it.

Why are they allowed bond at all? Is it a state law to grant bond on all crimes?

Just going on the tone of the comments being made by some of the locals, they might want to stay in jail. There are quite a few people wanting them to get out on bond.

Whew, I'll bet there are, l-t!

I am just a bit surprised that a crime of this nature would even have the possibility of the suspects being able to bond out at all. SMH.

I know I am late to this thread for poor Owen.....have you guys seen the comments on Zach's FB? There is over 2,000 comments on his first picture alone. There are comments that are pretty recent. I feel awful for this poor little man.

Rest in the arms of the Lord sweet little Owen

I can't really say what I want to say re: the details surrounding what really went on in that house over the weekend, because I'd likely be banned for life.

What I will say though is, the BF's comment about the "bottles" couldn't have been referring to baby bottles as those boys are far too old for that. I'm going to assume he meant water bottles. My kids use them ALL the time, and so do nearly all their friends. Or, I could be completely wrong and these two human oxygen thieves were actually forcing those boys to drink from baby bottles. Knowing what we now know they were capable of, I guess that wouldn't surprise me.

RIP little Owen. :(

"two human oxygen thieves". I was trying to figure out how to say this and you beat me to it.

Yes! This. The fact that these bags of soulless skin suck the same oxygen as we do is an affront. Sorry but that is MVHO

Zach's brother has gotten the PW to Zach's FB page and he is showing private messages.

Zach's brother has gotten the PW to Zach's FB page and he is showing private messages.

Oh, my! I wonder when Brianna wrote this message to Zach? The addled minds of meth addicts, smh. Owen never stood a chance.

:bump:

ETA: FWIW - many things are disappearing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go to photos and find the photo that used to be his profile photo, the comments are still there.

In part 1 of interview with brother he finds the idea his brother would "waste" his meth by putting it in the kids' bottles. That mirrors my own surprise at that aspect of this crime. Meth heads tend to be selfish and guard their meth like gold IME.

SMH. Will keep Joey in my prayers. I am so glad he made that call.

If you go to photos and find the photo that used to be his profile photo, the comments are still there.

I stand corrected. I guess it's better not to have that much negativity front and center where the kids can read and comment. Then again, they're clearly on his page.

Talk about major collateral damage. So beyond sad. They're hurting. My heart breaks for them. :(

I stand corrected. I guess it's better not to have that much negativity front and center where the kids can read and comment. Then again, they're clearly on his page.

Talk about major collateral damage. So beyond sad. They're hurting. My heart breaks for them. :(

Actually, it looks like you were right--at least one of his posts is missing--the one that started with "Look at what I have done." You can see the cached version, but the live version is gone when you click on it in google.

Prosecutor closer to charging minor as adult in toddler death

WELLS COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) The prosecutor is one step closer to trying a minor as an adult, in a case involving the death of a three-year-old boy in Bluffton. The teenager was back in court Monday to make sure his criminal case is going as planned.

http://wane.com/2015/03/09/prosecutor-closer-to-charging-minor-as-adult-in-toddler-death/

Thank you for posting this twall. From your link:

(snip)

In the meantime, the minor has spoken with child psychologists. His defense attorney has selected an evaluator for his next hearing on May 11, when they’ll decide whether he’ll be tried as an adult.

:waiting:

#JusticeForOwen

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members