In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Kronk, he wasn't influenced by anyone into thinking that swampy area would be a good place to dump Caylee. He said he thought of it himself. He said the swampy smell would help to conceal the odor of a body.

What is amazing is that he found Caylee within minutes of looking for her for the first time. Kronk still believes that the round white thing he saw on Aug 11 within minutes of starting to look for Caylee... actually was her skull. The find was so easy and close to the house that it boggles the mind. It's so amazing and unexpected that it is tempting to think that Kronk may have somehow already known the body there.

Don't know if this is where I should post this, but it is being discussed on another thread so here goes:
I don't think that Kronk got any info on where Caylee's lil body was. He didn't even know the A's---that I have seen. There could have been a seed planted in his head by somebody. Kronk was an x-bounty hunter. A bounty hunter is like a sleuther. It is something that is born into lots of peeps or we wouldn't even be here at W/S.

If guys were sittin around talking about where would the likely place for Caylee's to be dumped then maybe something hit in his brain. We sit here and read and read and all of a sudden somebody post something that triggers our brains-------it happens all the time here. Kronk just didn't back down on his gut feeling. Thats all it was.

Just for "what if's"--------Kronk was sittin around with the guys chattin and say the chat veered off to Caylee. Could have happened. I mean, hey-------his boss was the neighbor of the A's-----this neighbor did go to the vigils---maybe he heard something. Maybe he got GA off to the side and GA told him something. Maybe the boss didn't want to be directly involved and he planted the seed to Kronk---hey, he knew Kronk---odd duck, but a smart odd duck.

This could have very well been a Daisy Chain of sorts. Maybe peeps just don't wanna believe this because they can't stand LP. As soon as LP's name is mentioned then lots of peeps shut the door on the idea. Anyway---at least think about it with an open mind.

I agree that this could have been the scenario - or if he was an ex bounty hunter, perhaps while in the area he thought he would just poke around... what is odd - is his apparent connection with his girlfriend who works in the jail... too many coincidences in this case....

I have also been under the impression that his initial reports were not in the exact area that he ultimately found the body. Can this be confirmed. The whole body was moved theory bugs me and could be put to rest if this was confirmed.

Has it been confirmed (by a source other than LP, don't get me wrong, I like the guy but he tends to spin tails) that RK's girlfriend really did work at the jail?

BTW, I do NOT find it the least bit odd that he would look there. If I lived in Orlando, that is exactly where I would have looked. From the time that I heard KC say she feels Caylee is "close" and after reading Kio's statement, I was convinced that's where Caylee was. I said it to my boyfriend back in Aug of last year and when they found her I got to do the whole "see, I told ya" thing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-kronk-funding-042809,0,5786669.story

Did not know if this link had been posted in relation to Kronk. It has been decided the county will provide another $2,500. in legal fees for Mr. Kronk.

Ok believe me I do not think there is anything fishy about RK. I don't think he knew KC or LA or any of them. I am a supporter. But I gotta say this seems kinda ......hmmm, IDK how to say it........seems like it could be used by the defense in some way. Maybe a conflict of interest? Why not just pay RK the reward that any joe off the street would've gotten and let him pay his own attorney? I hate even writing this but if I thought of it surly others will too? Like I said, I do not think RK did anything wrong, I thank God he was persistent, but I am afraid this is a mistake by the prosecution, that the defense will try to use it to put RK in a questionable light. jmo

Well, fersur---no matter what drove Kronk to Caylee--it just doesn't smell like doo-doo to me. Now that diggin and polkin around that DC was doin smells to high Heaven to me. The thang that gets me is that it was videoed. What a happening.

Kronk DID call the cops. DC DID NOT. Says a lot to me.

Well, fersur---no matter what drove Kronk to Caylee--it just doesn't smell like doo-doo to me. Now that diggin and polkin around that DC was doin smells to high Heaven to me. The thang that gets me is that it was videoed. What a happening.

Kronk DID call the cops. DC DID NOT. Says a lot to me.
Amen to that!!

Another intriguing thing about Kronk was that he confidently told his co-workers that the thing he just saw was a skull. He didn't say it looked suspicious and should be more closely investigated... he simply tells them that it's a skull over there.

Then when he calls LE, he doesn't call it a skull anymore. It's a round white something instead. Why didn't he say it looks exactly like a skull?

I have also been under the impression that his initial reports were not in the exact area that he ultimately found the body. Can this be confirmed. The whole body was moved theory bugs me and could be put to rest if this was confirmed.

Kronk drew maps for OCSO during his interviews. He was right on the money the first time. At first (8/11) he enters the woods to pee, then see a bag. He then walks a short distance from this and sees the skull sitting in water. The place he chose to urinate was almost right where the body was located.

Another intriguing thing about Kronk was that he confidently told his co-workers that the thing he just saw was a skull. He didn't say it looked suspicious and should be more closely investigated... he simply tells them that it's a skull over there.

Then when he calls LE, he doesn't call it a skull anymore. It's a round white something instead. Why didn't he say it looks exactly like a skull?

Well, Kronk seems like the type of guy that could be easily teased. Maybe he got laughed at when he talked to the guys about a skull and when he called 911 he didn't wanna be laughed at again. Just a thought!

I didn't as much raise my babies as I did study them. I love to watch the interactions of others. I can see this happening. Nuttin scientific---just a thought.

I think what he saw in August when he first called the police was the "white laundry bag". It probably looked like the skull from a distance. The police officer didn't believe him. I think he had a suspicion based on what KM had stated that the ground were a burying place for their pets. (At first I didn't buy this story because it was reported in the tabloids, however, it turned to be true...it may have been told to him through people who knew the A's, who in turn passed the info to him. He decided to investigate the grounds himself since he was working the area as a meter reader). JMO

Kronk drew maps for OCSO during his interviews. He was right on the money the first time. At first (8/11) he enters the woods to pee, then see a bag. He then walks a short distance from this and sees the skull sitting in water. The place he chose to urinate was almost right where the body was located.
I thought in his transcript he stated that he saw the bag and picked up the bag with his "meter stick" or whatever it's called, and the skull fell out. I remember YM asking him for his stick and him joking about having to give him his meter stick. I also remember him disputing what was reported on the news that his "kicking the bag and the skull fell out" was not true. He had picked the bag up with his stick.

I think what he saw in August when he first called the police was the "white laundry bag". It probably looked like the skull from a distance.

He was only like 6-10 feet away from it. He said it was a skull then - and he still thinks that now. He doesn't say he might have mistaken the laundry bag for the skull at the time.

I think he had a suspicion based on what KM had stated that the ground were a burying place for their pets.

Wasn't the pet burial location over by the school, instead of right behind the last house on Hopespring?

I thought in his transcript he stated that he saw the bag and picked up the bag with his "meter stick" or whatever it's called, and the skull fell out. I remember YM asking him for his stick and him joking about having to give him his meter stick. I also remember him disputing what was reported on the news that his "kicking the bag and the skull fell out" was not true. He had picked the bag up with his stick.

On Dec 11, the skull was concealed beneath a black trash bag. He lifted the bag and then saw the skull. According to the CSI, he was wrong about it falling out of the bag.

He was only like 6-10 feet away from it. He said it was a skull then - and he still thinks that now. He doesn't say he might have mistaken the laundry bag for the skull at the time.

Wasn't the pet burial location over by the school, instead of right behind the last house on Hopespring?
I think you're right.. she stated "This is where teenagers or older than us would come out here and back over there um, which is across the street from Hidden Oaks."

Has it been confirmed (by a source other than LP, don't get me wrong, I like the guy but he tends to spin tails) that RK's girlfriend really did work at the jail?

BTW, I do NOT find it the least bit odd that he would look there. If I lived in Orlando, that is exactly where I would have looked. From the time that I heard KC say she feels Caylee is "close" and after reading Kio's statement, I was convinced that's where Caylee was. I said it to my boyfriend back in Aug of last year and when they found her I got to do the whole "see, I told ya" thing.

:clap::clap::clap:

when I first saw the google map.... I look towards her
tossing the body over the back fence...
so the fact that she could have done that ... later is not
out of sight...
but we know she was in the back yard...
we K N O W she was in the trunk of the car...

and we KNOW she was found at the end of the block

which the back fences line up with the back fence
of ANTHONY House...

I'm just saying.... that could be how
KC ? /LA who ever went to even check on the

Trash bag/Laundry bag.... with / or with out the swampy water !:eek:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

***:furious:These people really really B U G me !!!!:furious:

There are houses behind the Anthony house. Casey would've been in plain sight of them if she walked it.

There are houses behind the Anthony house. Casey would've been in plain sight of them if she walked it.

She said it wasn't her, but what friend doesn't recognize a friend jogging? Cindy said Casey was in track in school, so her jogging home I could buy all day long. Also, does anyone remember Tony saying that he picked Casey up on Suburban when her car ran out of gas one day?

She said it wasn't her, but what friend doesn't recognize a friend jogging? Cindy said Casey was in track in school, so her jogging home I could buy all day long. Also, does anyone remember Tony saying that he picked Casey up on Suburban when her car ran out of gas one day?

this is something and nothing, just counting cindy's lies really, but are you sure she said casey was in track?
i can't see casey doing track. the girl could be a hobbit.
perhaps the height is different in the US? (really low hurdles?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth