In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but, is there now 2 snake stories?:eek: Originally the responding LE didn't want to go into the woods because of a diamondback snake they saw when investigating. Now, interviewing Kronk's co-workers, re: Aug. 11th, they also were interrupted by a snake:waitasec: which they caught & took with them?:waitasec::waitasec:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but, is there now 2 snake stories?:eek: Originally the responding LE didn't want to go into the woods because of a diamondback snake they saw when investigating. Now, interviewing Kronk's co-workers, re: Aug. 11th, they also were interrupted by a snake:waitasec: which they caught & took with them?:waitasec::waitasec:

Somewhere along the way, who knows when or where, Kronk stated that the snake was already dead when they saw it...so the co-workers just must have picked up the dead snake....but who knows what is true?

I do not think Kronk is involved in Caylee's death but I am not 100% convinced about the story and events leading up to Kronk finding the remains.

Kronk tell his co-workers "Hey guys I see a skull in here" and "Look at that..it looks like a skull" shortly after discussing the Caylee case with them in August.

Yes the co-workers walk over to where Kronk is but are more interested in the snake and lose interest in Kronk's statement about seeing a skull that could be from a missing child that lived around the corner????

If Kronk thinks he saw a skull then why did he not tell his supervisors? Why not mention it to LE when he called 3x(or did I miss that?)

So Kronk sees a skull, tells his peeps with him, they see a snake, go back out to the road and shoot the about the snake. Uh yea - ok.

And Dominic decides to check the woods and WHILE DRIVING gets a call from a psychic who knows about the locations of cinderblocks, and other high detail. Uh yea - OK.

Where is LP? I needs me some Daisy Chain talk again.

I do not think Kronk is involved in Caylee's death but I am not 100% convinced about the story and events leading up to Kronk finding the remains.

Kronk tell his co-workers "Hey guys I see a skull in here" and "Look at that..it looks like a skull" shortly after discussing the Caylee case with them in August.

Yes the co-workers walk over to where Kronk is but are more interested in the snake and lose interest in Kronk's statement about seeing a skull that could be from a missing child that lived around the corner????

If Kronk thinks he saw a skull then why did he not tell his supervisors? Why not mention it to LE when he called 3x(or did I miss that?)

Agreed -- how the heck does finding a dead snake become more interesting/shocking (whatever it was) than finding a human skull??? I'm really confused on this - and shouldn't even be responding because I haven't read all the documents. Hoping his description of the skull is in these reports. Shouldn't his description fit LE description (i.e hair attached and tape)?? Also, earlier I thought this area was described as snake infested -- yet Casey wades thru with her package to dispose, and he goes in there to "relieve" himself - or if he chose to just check out that area once more after previously thinking he saw a skull, I don't see how the snake overrides the skull?? I'll go read more now - too many darned unanswered questions in this sad mess... but I do agree with your post.

Didn't read the whole thread, but give me a break here --- If I found a skull I would immediately (after cleaning my underwear or more likely taking them off and tossing them) call SOMEONE!!!!!!! AND KEEP CALLING UNTIL I GOT A RESPONSE!!!

LOL, I can see it all now - "Hey Joe, I don't see a skull, but there is a pair of underwear over here with a bunch of fresh SH&T in it!!!!"

Didn't read the whole thread, but give me a break here --- If I found a skull I would immediately (after cleaning my underwear or more likely taking them off and tossing them) call SOMEONE!!!!!!! AND KEEP CALLING UNTIL I GOT A RESPONSE!!!

LOL, I can see it all now - "Hey Joe, I don't see a skull, but there is a pair of underwear over here with a bunch of fresh SH&T in it!!!!"

Too Funny!!!

Put the snake in the back of the truck to take back to the office?

Say what?

Who's making this stuff up?

I don't buy the Kronk story - never did.

Put the snake in the back of the truck to take back to the office?

Say what?

Who's making this stuff up?

I don't buy the Kronk story - never did.

Ha ha, I know! I've never been 100% convinced by the meter reader circumstances/story either, and the latest docs leave me that way. I always said from the beginning I was surprised LE didn't take the cadaver dogs over his work vehicle/work grounds, home, etc, now I think the same for all 3 (just as a part of routine investigation, to rule them out, I am not accusing them.) Agree with so many points made above. Plus the fact that people in this line of work have access to backyards, etc, know the greenway areas better than most people, etc. Add to that the bizarreness of him having called LE multiple times with the body still not being found. (I'm not saying that is his fault of course. I mean, how can someone explain the officer telling him he was wasting the county's time, etc?) Add to that the bizarreness that LE never searched there anyway much earlier (regardless if there was 2 or 3 or 4 feet of water in the depressed area, regardless if KMT had never suggested that vicinity, or if no meter reader had ever called.) Too much! Just one point, regarding him allegedly seeing the top of the skull, someone mentioned floating, I don't think a skull would float, would it, I think if the skull really was there and the story is true, he would have most likely been seeing the top of the skull where it was lodged/sitting which gives us some idea of the depth of water at that particular spot. Yeah, the whole thing of rattlesnake distracted them, subject of skull forgotten and not spoken of, rattlesnake taken and put in freezer, etc? What for? So they could show it later? Why would they think they'd need to? JMO

Ha ha, I know! I've never been 100% convinced by the meter reader circumstances/story either, and the latest docs leave me that way. I always said from the beginning I was surprised LE didn't take the cadaver dogs over his work vehicle/work grounds, home, etc, now I think the same for all 3 (just as a part of routine investigation, to rule them out, I am not accusing them.) Agree with so many points made above. Plus the fact that people in this line of work have access to backyards, etc, know the greenway areas better than most people, etc. Add to that the bizarreness of him having called LE multiple times with the body still not being found. (I'm not saying that is his fault of course. I mean, how can someone explain the officer telling him he was wasting the county's time, etc?) Add to that the bizarreness that LE never searched there anyway much earlier (regardless if there was 2 or 3 or 4 feet of water in the depressed area, regardless if KMT had never suggested that vicinity, or if no meter reader had ever called.) Too much! Just one point, regarding him allegedly seeing the top of the skull, someone mentioned floating, I don't think a skull would float, would it, I think if the skull really was there and the story is true, he would have most likely been seeing the top of the skull where it was lodged/sitting which gives us some idea of the depth of water at that particular spot. Yeah, the whole thing of rattlesnake distracted them, subject of skull forgotten and not spoken of, rattlesnake taken and put in freezer, etc? What for? So they could show it later? Why would they think they'd need to? JMO

Some people make stuff out of skins (i.e. belts, boots, etc.) And some have those things "mounted" (taxidermy, I think) to display. Not my choice of decor. I notice in the docs that LE got Meter reader's metal stick??? Agreed, this remains site information has me really confused. Hopefully next doc dump will have interviews of all these folks and hopefully it will explain things clearer and put some doubts to rest - otherwise defense may make mush with this guy.

:waitasec:
Yikes this case gets stranger by the day. PI's digging for months on the same site Caylee found, on phone with either sick daughter, psychic or a family member.2 houses near crime scene with the names Gonzales in one and Zenaida on the other, a meter reader in the same area for months , seeing a skull but taking a snake and putting it in his trunk??? R U F'n kidding me??Couldn't they have went back to see the skull after they rounded up the snake?
Everyday I log in I sit and scratch my head about this bizaare case, bizaare family and the bizaare people involved

I dont get the deal on this guy waiting months to go back. Not saying hes guilty of anything. But geesh, I just find this so odd.
Because if I know I found a skull, I would literally call daily, and drag LE there if I had to go get them myself!

If RK saw a skull in August how could it have fallen out of the bag in Dec?

I don't believe it would be just a skull in August, I think at that point her head would still have some soft tissue and some hair. I believe it would still have been in the bags. If animals had got to her right away there would probably be nothing left of her. I believe after the water receded the animals carried away some of her bones.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19231137/detail.html

Kronk does not want to turn over phone records to Mr Baez. Wonder who will win this tussle?

It's not that he doesn't want to turn over phone records, as a whole... basically, he is taking issue with what the subpoena covers... Baez wants access to every bit of Kronk's life when it comes to phone and electronic communications. From cellphone records to internet usage, and anything in between, Baez wants it. Kronk is fine with a limited subpoena to see if he has ever had any contact with any player in the case, but he feels anything more than that is an invasion of his privacy. And I would have to agree: it is an invasion of his privacy... Baez wanting to put on display every single phone and electronic history that Kronk has taken part in, is unjustified.

I think Baez is on a phishing expedition... and it sounds like Kronk is one of his targets that he is going to try to put a light of suspicion on, though officially LE has already cleared Kronk. I think given that Kronk has legally been cleared by LE, that the judge should weigh in favor of Kronk and: either kill the subpoena, or do a limited subpoena, of which Kronk is willing to go through with.

No good deed goes unpunished and if you have nothing to hid, hid nothing.

If the courts can black out parts of the records that have nothing to do with the case, why not ask for that? After being on this thread, the things that I have Googled would put me and my reputation in seriously bad light. I googled Henkel duct tape and missing kids, murdered husband all in one day. Doesn't look good, but I didn't do anything wrong, but I see his point.

Orange meter reader balks at Casey Anthony defense request
April 21, 2009

Roy Kronk's attorney, David Evans, wrote in the filing that Anthony's request for all cell-phone records was too broad and was not "reasonably calculated" to lead to information related to the case. The defense's request "constitutes harassment of Mr. Kronk and a substantial invasion of his privacy," Evans wrote.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-casey-anthony-meter-reader-042109,0,5831750.story

Kronk isn't opposed to providing information about whether he had any communication with Anthony, her family, private investigators or other witnesses — records show he has not had any, Evans wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member