Found Safe IN - RP, 15, Huntington, 24 Oct 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Worse than I thought, but exactly what I thought.

So sad. This girl is in need of counselling and a good hard look at family is needed here.

Am I getting this correct? The perp would pick her up from a family member's home of RP?

moo

NOV 2, 2020
Fort Wayne man charged in connection with Huntington child sex trafficking | WANE 15
[...]

Chad Richardson is charged with Child Exploitation, Possession of Child *advertiser censored*, Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor and three counts of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor.

The charges were filed in Allen County Superior Court Monday morning. Richardson had his initial hearing that afternoon. WANE 15 was not able to obtain the Probable Cause affidavit in the case because a motion to seal court documents related to this case was granted during the hearing.

Charles Daub is also charged in connection with the investigation. ...

[...]

Daub is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 28. Richardson is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 5.

NOV 3, 2020
Fort Wayne man arrested on child *advertiser censored*, trafficking charges - WOWO 1190 AM | 107.5 FM

[...]

Authorities say he’s involved in the same case that led to the arrest of Charles Daub II of Huntington last week.

Worse than I thought, but exactly what I thought.

So sad. This girl is in need of counselling and a good hard look at family is needed here.

Am I getting this correct? The perp would pick her up from a family member's home of RP?

moo
This article says it was the grandparent's home.

Huntington man accused of sexual abuse - WOWO 1190 AM | 107.5 FM
[...]

She told police that Daub would pick her up from her grandparents’ house in Huntington County and drive her around the area, sexually abusing her.

Daub confirmed those details to police. He also told officials that he would let other men have sex with her.

Is Chad Richardson perhaps the grandparent? Something makes me think the grandparent was complicit and only now reported her missing because she was gone for longer than usual. Just a hunch.

Is Chad Richardson perhaps the grandparent? Something makes me think the grandparent was complicit and only now reported her missing because she was gone for longer than usual. Just a hunch.

Without giving identifying details about family, I will say that if you look at obituaries and other life announcements, the name Chad Richardson is not listed as a grandparent (or any kind of relative...but definitely not a grandparent).

This poor girl. The best part of this going so far is that now people know and can work on keeping her safe. How awful, the things she had to go through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder
Back