GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma Tamara Morgan is on Nancy Grace right now

The small house has only two bedrooms. Presumably, Grandma & Grandpa occupy one of the bedrooms, while Dad and Uncle share the other. No private bedroom for Shaylyn who is there every other week.

I haven't seen any evidence there is a "grandpa" in the house, but in any small house the baby is in a bedroom. In my experience. I don't think I've ever seen a house with two bedrooms where the baby crib is in the living room and the adults have private bedrooms. Because in reality, you want that baby to SLEEP so you can have some free time. I just don't think I've ever seen a situation where adults have private bedrooms and the baby sleeps in the living room.

The switchover to the pronoun "you" . . . from "I" when describing the supposed state of panic at the missing baby is rather telling.

I didn't pick up on that and I certainly can't watch that horror show again! I was trying to watch for head nods and shakes but my eyes were too wide open to the entire scene to even pick up on those. Nightgown, hand, cell phone, clipping noises just kept going 'round and 'round.

Grandma Tamara Morgan is on Nancy Grace right now

And then mom Jessica Stewart

And now an Indiana police Sgt. He said several polygraphs were taken but didn't know results yet.

All 3 were very briefly on. Nancy asked each a few questions. Answers were nothing new to us.

Mark Klass also on

From what little (image wise) I've seen in MSM I actually thought cell-phone sofa guy was grandpa (at first). Clearly, I was wrong. I don't know what else to say. Just to be clear, it's very rare, that I don't know what to say.

The small house has only two bedrooms. Presumably, Grandma & Grandpa occupy one of the bedrooms, while Dad and Uncle share the other. No private bedroom for Shaylyn who is there every other week.

Right. So if you have adults drinking in the house, why not put the sleeping baby in grandparents room for the night?

Grandma now tells Nancy Grace SHE noticed toddler missing in the am.

OMG I just watched the video. I wish I could say what i really feel about those people...

I am really hoping somebody rescued little Shaylyn.

Right. So if you have adults drinking in the house, why not put the sleeping baby in grandparents room for the night?

I still think it's possible she did normally sleep in one of those bedrooms, just not on the night she was umm kidnapped.

Grandma now tells Nancy Grace SHE noticed toddler missing in the am.

So her son almost knocked down her bedroom door because that's his normal morning routine?! Geesh. What happened in that house?

I think she also said that in the phone interview from last night.

I know. I noticed that too. Grandma said she noticed the baby was missing, but in the [other]<modsnip> interview it seemed Justin the dad noticed she was missing.

Discrepancy.

But grandma is saying she discovered toddler missing. Again, contradicting her son's elaborate story about noticing Shaylan gone and storming into grandma's room!

"Grampa" may not be Shaylyn's dad's father.
Grandma's last name is Morgan.
She refers to him as "my husband".....
(When asked who all was in the house)

Is Shaylyn's dad's last name Hammerman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics