GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy rubber, pass the eye bleach.
I'm thoroughly confused. Do they not get that there are people paying close attention to them, watching them contradict themselves?
Just so I'm clear...contradictory statements have been made about the diaper bag being missing AND who discovered baby missing (along with a detailed play-by-play of each scenario)...right?
Reminder to self: don't do TV interviews in your nightie, and for God's sake, clip your nails another time.

Holy rubber, pass the eye bleach.
I'm thoroughly confused. Do they not get that there are people paying close attention to them, watching them contradict themselves?
Just so I'm clear...contradictory statements have been made about the diaper bag being missing AND who discovered baby missing (along with a detailed play-by-play of each scenario)...right?
Reminder to self: don't do TV interviews in your nightie, and for God's sake, clip your nails another time.

Amen!!!!

Another rose bud to bloom in heaven 😭

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No confirmation on MSM yet.
The page said the mother posted it on her Facebook page but I can't see it anywhere.

I'll just keep waiting and holding my breath until we get some confirmation

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ok, scrap that.

The page has just posted the screen shot from the mother's Facebook page. The post is set to friends only

:(

A screenshot of the mother's post was just posted to the page. So sad. RIP Shaylyn.

Yes I just saw. Poor baby girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Her mother has posted on her facebook that they found her body

No confirmation on MSM yet.
The page said the mother posted it on her Facebook page but I can't see it anywhere.

I'll just keep waiting and holding my breath until we get some confirmation

That page just added a screenshot

This story keeps getting more and more strange and twisted. I can tell you 100% my story would not change if my child was missing, unless for some reason I remembered something in addition to what I have said. This story keeps changing and changing. Bless Shaylyns heart, I hope and pray she is somewhere safe!
Right, it hasn't even been 48 hours, and the stories are changing! That's pretty bad.

Here's another interview with Shaylyn's mother. Theres a lot of new details about the father and grandmother in this article.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/justi...amera-morgan-indiana-facebook-photos-suspect/
From the link, quote by mom about dad:

One of the reasons we split up. I let him stay with me after she was born to help me out because I already had two boys plus her, to have extra help. When she was a newborn, up until 3 months, she had bronchiolitis. But she basically couldn’t lay flat or she had a hard time breathing. We had to keep her in a swing to sit up. She was fussy. I’m not going to say he slammed her down in the swing, but he put her down hard in it and that’s when I told him he needs to get out. I know he does play rough with her.

From the link, quote by mom about dad:

One of the reasons we split up. I let him stay with me after she was born to help me out because I already had two boys plus her, to have extra help. When she was a newborn, up until 3 months, she had bronchiolitis. But she basically couldn’t lay flat or she had a hard time breathing. We had to keep her in a swing to sit up. She was fussy. I’m not going to say he slammed her down in the swing, but he put her down hard in it and that’s when I told him he needs to get out. I know he does play rough with her.

I am wondering if his "playing rough" got a little to rough and led to something happening and they are trying to cover. It wouldn't be the first time unfortunately. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay