GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had myself fooled that she was going to be okay. Have peace where no one can fail you again, baby girl. :blowkiss: :angel:
i hope that justice is swift and merciless.

This poor sweet little baby girl :( I can only hope she did not suffer. And that whoever did this to her and helped cover it up, suffers in spades. :stormingmad:

Why why why :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Some interesting rumours about where she was found too...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I've been following this since it hit my Facebook yesterday afternoon. My gut knew it wasn't going to be a happy outcome. Poor baby girl :(

This poor sweet little baby girl :( I can only hope she did not suffer. And that whoever did this to her and helped cover it up, suffers in spades. :stormingmad:

From what the mother said . . .well, if violence and abuse caused Shaylyn's death, it wasn't the first time she had been dealt with roughly.
RIP Shaylyn, you are with God who loves all of his little children.

If you look through the comments under this post you will see what I'm talking about. (sorry, I know there's a lot)

To summarise they say her body was found at Justin's friends house. Not sure if I'm allowed to say that though so please feel free to delete this bit if needed mods

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=454594078071834&id=454064028124839

Gosh, I can't believe they are releasing this info like this. They should have a presser. IMO bless Shaylyns heart.

Kyle has been taken into custody!!

In a small town like that news travels very fast. I'm not surprised info is being released via social media so quickly.

I can't fault them for having a small home. Plenty of people have small homes and make it work. This is a situation, clearly, where it didn't work, but I don't think the problem is the house but the people in it. JMO

Nowhere in my post did I "fault" the family for having a small home. I simply stated that there were 3/4 adults living a 2-bedroom home with a baby being there every other week without a room of her own. The living quarters are not especially conducive to a young child living there on a part-time basis.

For the record, DH and I live in a ranch-style home that is comparatively smaller than most homes in our upscale neighborhood. We are empty nesters and don't require a larger home for our needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay