GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like dad to sound a little more alert when his DAUGHTER IS MISSING! That interview was eerie!
Honestly dad sounds a little slow to me. Like he is mentally deficient. I don't get the gut feeling that dad had anything to do with this.

Dear guests viewing this thread - please know that you are welcome to join the conversation. You are obviously interested in the case, as are those of us who post at WebSleuths (WS), and this case is not over - the whole truth has not yet been told.

I see more guests are now viewing the thread than members. Newbies are always welcomed here.

Someone said that a fund me was started in February for the baby. Is this true? They said someone changed the cause once the child went missing. Very strange.

Has Justin been named a poi or suspect by LE?At the moment he is a victim.

You're right... For the moment, we cannot post about him being involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Let me be really frank here. Please don’t feel like because we’ve found a body and we’ve made an arrest that this case is anywhere near over. This case is just getting started with more interviews, with more investigative tactics with everything that we have at our disposal we will use to bring those who are responsible for this little girl’s death to justice," said ISP Sgt. Curt Durnil
http://fox59.com/2016/03/24/body-of-missing-1-year-old-spencer-girl-found-suspect-arrested/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOX59/status/713204844987809792
Here is his mugshot

f405144a3a37995e42fb167fb87d7597.jpg

Kyle is friends with Uncle Adam, who scrolled through his cell phone while on camera being interviewed about his missing baby niece Shaylyn.

There is holes with water in them around the state, my friend Karen told me about, once your in these holes no coming out. Hope she is found

There is holes with water in them around the state, my friend Karen told me about, once your in these holes no coming out. Hope she is found

She was found. An arrest has been made. Read the past couple pages.

I knew this was going to end like this but I tried to hold onto hope that she'd be found alive. I just feel so angry for little Shaylyn! RIP beautiful little blue eyed angel...May justice be swift and extreme for anyone involved in this precious baby's death.

Some articles indicate that Grandmother put Shaylyn to bed at @10:30PM while others indicate it was just before midnight. :waitasec: Why was the toddler up so late?

I have a 21 month old. He goes to bed around 12:30-1am usually because I am a stay at home mom and a night owl (I usually go to bed at around 2-3am) and don't want him waking up at 6am. We usually sleep until 11am to noon, unless we have some place to go that requires us to get up earlier. As long as kids get X number of hours of sleep that they need I don't see why it matters what time they go to bed. Most people put their kids to bed at 7pm so they won't be bothered by them or because they work and have to get up early themselves and have to haul their kids to daycare or because they have school aged kids that have to get up at a set time for school.

Weird interview! <modsnip>
<modsnip> Everything I'm hearing AND seeing is disturbing. I'm behind on the thread after a long night at work, so I wasn't going to comment on anything til I caught up as I know the baby's body has been found, but I am so disgusted with these people, I had to!

The sheriff says he expects more arrests. He said it's not over and he is just getting started. I wonder if Kyle told him some things. Like I helped dispose the body but xyz.

That's what I think happened. Have they said what he is being charged with?

Wow just wow! Kendall Downing
Kendall Downing – Verified account &#8207;@kendall_downing

Brother of Shaylyn's father tells me Kyle Parker was familiar with the little girl..."had even rocked her to sleep" before
7:35 PM - 24 Mar 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/kendall_downing?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The brother of Shaylyn's father is Adam. Great info you're sharing with the reporter NOW about your buddy Kyle. I don't recall any mention of Kyle rocking your niece during the interview on your mom's couch earlier today. Maybe Adam was distracted by his phone at the time.

Grrr....this case makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members