GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This breaks my heart...I'm originally from Indiana so I always read these cases. I feel for her mother and siblings.

VIDEO: Shaylyn Ammerman's grandmother speaks out
https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/videos/10153765207171144/?fref=nf

"Shaylyn Ammerman's father and grandmother are speaking out about Kyle Parker, the man accused of brutal crimes including the 15-month-old girl's murder, in an interview with Jennie Runevitch."

Related article: http://www.wthr.com/story/31584215/...thing-that-he-did-to-her-should-happen-to-him

No comment...
She can "understand" her being killed? WTF!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

The courage and fortitude of Kyle Parker's Step-father is incredible. To meet with him, get him to confess, and, then, talk to LE shows what a good person he is. I am in awe of his decision.

She can "understand" her being killed? WTF!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

She is outrageous. I do think she just has no ability to communicate.

I think she means that why did he have to defile her in that way and it would be easier to accept her being killed than to realize that she was tortured by the animal, then killed.

They need to do no more interviews. Their foolishness continues to give people the idea that they abused and neglected this child. Maybe they did? I don't know anymore.

I wonder if some of the outstanding investigation could be some of Kyle's friends as accessories after the fact. He parked the car in the garage, cleaned it there. I wonder if he brought the bleach from there.

If you are soft hearted like me, or easily nauseated, I'd advise against reading this. :( I can't unread it now. :(

I know I can't read it. I didn't read the article earlier today either. I understand by reading the comments here the horrific nature and devastating severity of what happened. I'm sorry Tulessa. :hug:

The bleach is really bothering me. Where did he get the bleach? Did he have it in his car ? If so, was planned this in advance? Or, did he stop someplace to buy it or go to somebody's house to get it, after the fact?

She is outrageous. I do think she just has no ability to communicate.

I think she means that why did he have to defile her in that way and it would be easier to accept her being killed than to realize that she was tortured by the animal, then killed.

They need to do no more interviews. Their foolishness continues to give people the idea that they abused and neglected this child. Maybe they did? I don't know anymore.

Is there any question they neglected her?????

Obituary for Shaylyn

Shaylyn Michelle Kay Ammerman of Spencer, joined the angels in heaven, Thursday, March 24, 2016. She was born December 31, 2014 in Bloomington to Justin M. Ammerman and Jessica M. Stewart.

She is survived by her parents; her siblings, (I removed their names) of Spencer; her maternal grandparents, Jack Stewart of Indianapolis and Carol (Dyer) Stewart of Spencer; her paternal grandparents, Daniel and Tamera Morgan of Spencer; her maternal great-grandparents, Myrna Dyer of Spencer, and Carol E. Stewart of Spencer; paternal great-grandparents, Martha Hubbard of Spencer and Juanita Leland of Spencer; uncles, Steven (Kristy) Stewart of Bloomington, Adam Ammerman of Spencer, and Bryan (Desiree) Ammerman of Hawaii; great uncles, Mike (Diane) Dyer, John Steward, Jim Stewart, Joe Stewart, Billy (Maria) Stewart, George Hubbard and Douglas Morgan; and her mother’s fiancé, Rachel.

She was preceded death by her great-grandparents, David Dyer, John “Bud” Stewart, Judy Mitchell, Ronnie Mitchell, and Gilbert Hubbard.

Funeral service will be held 7pm, Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at the Christian Life Center in Spencer. Pastor Alvin McFadden will officiate. Visitation will be held from 3pm until the time of the service at the Christian Life Center. Private burial will be held at Chambersville Cemetery in Spencer.

Services are in care of West & Parrish & Pedigo Funeral Home in Spencer.

Online condolences may be made at www.westparrishpedigo.com - See more at: http://www.westparrishpedigo.com/displayobit1.aspx?callid=2691#sthash.Y3YpXrSg.dpuf

KP already tried to pin it on Justin & Adam. LE told him that Justin passed a polygraph test.

I hadn't heard the LE said Justin passed the poly, only Adam. Do you happen to have a link? I know info is coming in fast.
Edited to add: I see it's already been discussed. :blushing:

The bleach is really bothering me. Where did he get the bleach? Did he have it in his car ? If so, was planned this in advance? Or, did he stop someplace to buy it or go to somebody's house to get it, after the fact?

Took it from the home before he left? Someone showed him where it was perhaps??? Ugh, I am not excusing any inhabitant of that home of having prior knowledge of this crime. Did anyone owe Kyle something and offered up this baby as payment? I wouldn't put it past this "family."

The only time I've ever had bleach in my car was coming home from the grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman