GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like people have been judging the father's family way too harshly. They never asked to be thrown into the spotlight. They cared for that baby every other week, and months at a time. They are grieving and are probably still in shock.

I know I can't read it. I didn't read the article earlier today either. I understand by reading the comments here the horrific nature and devastating severity of what happened. I'm sorry Tulessa. :hug:

If he happens to be a laundromat user, it could have been stored in his trunk. Just a thought.

I feel like people have been judging the father's family way too harshly. They never asked to be thrown into the spotlight. They cared for that baby every other week, and months at a time. They are grieving and are probably still in shock.

Is your definition of "cared for" getting sloppy drunk and going to bed, leaving the baby in the same room as a known sexual deviant?

The bleach is really bothering me. Where did he get the bleach? Did he have it in his car ? If so, was planned this in advance? Or, did he stop someplace to buy it or go to somebody's house to get it, after the fact?
IDK how much in advance he had this planned... Been wondering the same thing. But just the fact that he allegedly told his step-dad he used it to get rid of evidence points to some degree of premeditation.

What an awful horrid person and act.

LE told Kyle Parker that Adam passed a poly. They did so when Kyle tried to imply that Adam had committed the crime. LE has not stated that publicly. May be the absolute truth. May have been a tactic to convince Kyle they knew HE was lying. I am hoping LE will be able to clear some folks soon, or charge additional ones, as the investigation dictates.

The crime of Child Neglect occurs when a caregiver willfully or by culpable negligence fails to:
1.Provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or
2.Make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.
A child is defined as any person under the age of 18 and a caregiver is defined as a parent, adult household member, or other person responsible for the child's welfare.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

LE told Kyle Parker that Adam passed a poly. They did so when Kyle tried to imply that Adam had committed the crime. LE has not stated that publicly. May be the absolute truth. May have been a tactic to convince Kyle they knew HE was lying. I am hoping LE will be able to clear some folks soon, or charge additional ones, as the investigation dictates.

I highly doubt he passed a poly! Not if that poly included any questions about having any knowledge about what happened.

Speaking for myself only, I hold the father and grandmother responsible for the fact they should have protected that baby and not left her in an unlocked living room with people coming and going. Not having adequate supervision led to her being able to be kidnapped and all the other horrible things that happened to her.

I suspect the OP typed the wrong name. I don't remember seeing anything from LE about the results of Justin's lie detector test.

Has anybody seen a quote from LE saying that Adam actually passed the poly? The way I read it was - LE told Kyle that Adam passed the poly, but that doesn't mean he really did pass. It's just what they told Kyle.

BBM: Good point. That is what I read as well, the LE to Kyle Adam passed. You are correct however, that doesn't mean it's true.

If he happens to be a laundromat user, it could have been stored in his trunk. Just a thought.

It could be. I'm doubting though. The only thing I bleach is smelly towels on rare occasion or the toilet bowl. It isn't like he has grimy work clothes that would need it.

I'm still pondering the getting naked when drunk part. He's a disgusting pig.

IMOO, birds of a feather........all of them!
IMOO it is all their fault that baby was murdered..........neglect of father and grandmother.......OH MY WORD!

Absofreakinlutely!!!!!!! I hope they suffer with this guilt for the rest of their lives. Sorry, but it's true. If they'd cared for this baby like they should have, she'd be alive and happy. They are at fault!!!!

There are a few captions on that slide show that don't seem accurate to me. I'd like a second source to confirm the poly results. I'm afraid journalists are reading the FB groups, lol.

BBM: this is my fear also.

Is your definition of "cared for" getting sloppy drunk and going to bed, leaving the baby in the same room as a known sexual deviant?

Actually the father passed on the offer of drinking and the baby was in another room. Hope you don't mind the correction but rumors become facts before we know it.

Actually the father passed on the offer of drinking and the baby was in another room. Hope you don't mind the correction but rumors become facts before we know it.

Is the father passing on drinking a fact? Doesn't even matter if he was leaving his baby in the car of a bunch of drunk people, one of whom is a sexual deviant, does it? He wasn't protecting his baby.

So are this baby's family members fair game here or are we still a victim-friendly site? Does LE announce that people previously identified as POIs aren't anymore? I'd feel more comfortable having more information.

Do we know when Shaylyn went to dads house? It may be in one of the articles and I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member