GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shock always makes me post dating memes on FB <modsnip>

I should probably step out for a while again. Sorry
Oh yes, that dating meme was so inappropriate to the situation.

http://www.spencereveningworld.com/...alls_Hours_Before_After_Toddler_Went_Mis.html
&#8220;At least we did find out that they found her with her clothes on,&#8221; she said. &#8220;She&#8217;s already in heaven, so that&#8217;s taken care of.&#8221;

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...arged-rape-murder-1-year-olds-death/82336526/

'He said he burned Shaylyn's owl pajamas, her purple pacifier and her Winnie the Pooh blanket'

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation
Police told Parker they found her naked body placed neatly next to a tree. They also found a burn pile near the body that may contain Shaylyn's clothes and other evidence.

SO what is the truth? What the chuck folks????:furious::badmood:

And further reading of the cloth, the bleach, his cleaning, his washing his clothes, this was NOT a spur of the moment thing! He planned this! and it appears he spent hours not minutes!

You have to remember this is small town America where it's quite possible most people do not lock their doors at night. Places like this do exist! Your brother should be able to have a friend over and have a couple of drinks without assuming someone would kidnap, rape and murder your daughter. Many of you have seen Kyle's FB page he seemed like a guy who had a strong family connection, spent time with small children and there were not obvious red flags on it. It's very likely the family had no idea what a monster he is. I'm not so sure CPS would have considered Shaylyn neglected had they visited the home before her murder.
I think CPS might not have liked the location of her crib. I work in Virginia as an LPC and children are supposed to have their own rooms here.

I grew up in Indiana. We locked our doors growing up but not everyone did. It is a small town mindset. Nothing bad will happen here type of thinking. I am familiar with some people who has their children removed or placed in foster care and I think the location of her crib just bothers me. But that's nothing we can undo now unfortunately. It's just sad poor decision making allows someone to take advantage of the situation.

I think the family is guilty of poor decision making and will have to bare that for the rest of their life. It sounds like neglect to me but I'm not there and it's hard to judge. I hope that's all they were involved in.

I just can't imagine being in her mother's shoes and having to tell her siblings she's not coming home. Sigh.

There are several truly sad facts about this case.

There are many families of this mentality, up-bringing, whatever you want to call it, who are raising children today. These little ones will most likely grow up to be another generation of the circumstances surrounding them. Just so sad to realize that many children are born into this world into such dysfunctional families.

Second, people like Kyle Parker exist in all classes of society. However, until they act out and show who they really are, no one knows what goes on in their minds. In an article, it stated that friends said he liked 12-14 year old girls. Had he ever acted on that desire? While that would raise one's awareness about his choices, there also is a big difference between that age and a 14 month old baby!

Sure I saw the dating meme. I thought he may have been most interested in posting it because it said "I have nothing to hide" at the end. His kid was just kidnapped and murdered. I'm not going to judge what he is posting on FB when he is grieving and has had his life turned upside down.

I know there is a lot of talk about the interviews the family has given. I feel like the family has been exploited by the interview process. Very similar to those auto tuned news story turned songs, like the bed intruder or the bronchitis video. I actually think I'm not explaining this very well but whenever something tragic happens there are always people waiting to get the inside scoop. If they had not spoken to anyone and turned down media appearances people would still be complaining about it.

You have to remember this is small town America where it's quite possible most people do not lock their doors at night. Places like this do exist! Your brother should be able to have a friend over and have a couple of drinks without assuming someone would kidnap, rape and murder your daughter. Many of you have seen Kyle's FB page he seemed like a guy who had a strong family connection, spent time with small children and there were not obvious red flags on it. It's very likely the family had no idea what a monster he is. I'm not so sure CPS would have considered Shaylyn neglected had they visited the home before her murder.

I actually agree a lot with this. I posted this before but I think perhaps some of the strangeness from the family might stem from police asking them to not reveal stuff about Kyle, that's why they didn't know his last name, inconsistent stories because they were actively trying to change the events. But that's me trying to give them a huge benefit of the doubt, which, I think at this point they somewhat deserve.

I don't think they (the sons, anyway) have physical disabilities. They all seem to have below average intelligence. I honestly don't think any of them have the cognitive abilities to have understood the risks they were taking with safety in that house. I don't think Shaylyn's mother comprehended it, either, or she wouldn't have left her there.

I don't want to defend these people (blech!) but some physical disabilities are kind of "invisible" like fibromyalgia and some autoimmune diseases, for example. Not saying these people have any of those...but just saying it's possible to have unseen physical disabilities.

I know! I find that so weird too. I don't want to be a prude, but isn't *advertiser censored* usually something you watch on your own or with an interested partner....I'm getting the idea that these guys watched it together like another group of friends might watch sports or action movies.

If that is true (and I don't know that it is), they watched *advertiser censored* and drank with someone they knew to be attracted to young girls and who they knew had held their relative, Shaylyn, in his lap while drunk. I mean....wtf?!?

Just speculating, jmo.

I would think that usually, yes, *advertiser censored* is something people watch on their own or maybe with a partner. However, in college, I do recall groups of guys in the dorms sometimes watching it together. I always found it to be a bit odd. But usually they would watch and laugh at it so who knows.

I think the LE folks will eventually make public the behavior of the father. I think it is unfair to post that he was probably drunk or that he left Shaylyn in a room with people drinking. Accounts so far are that dad did not drink and went to bed and that the uncle and the murderer drank in the uncles room.

Don't get me wrong I think there are some concerning things in this whole awful mess. Were the negligent or abusive? I don't know and neither do any of us. If they were negligent or abusive, I hope they are charged. But, we should be referring to article quotes rather than letting conjecture become fact-- myself included.

My question is how did father go to sleep in the same bedroom where his brother Adam and Kyle were drinking and watching television? Remember, we have been told this was a two bedroom home, with father, Justin, and his brother, Adam, sharing a bedroom.

My question is how did father go to sleep in the same bedroom where his brother Adam and Kyle were drinking and watching television? Remember, we have been told this was a two bedroom home, with father, Justin, and his brother, Adam, sharing a bedroom.

Can we revisit this with a link?

I don't want to defend these people (blech!) but some physical disabilities are kind of "invisible" like fibromyalgia and some autoimmune diseases, for example. Not saying these people have any of those...but just saying it's possible to have unseen physical disabilities.

I would think that usually, yes, *advertiser censored* is something people watch on their own or maybe with a partner. However, in college, I do recall groups of guys in the dorms sometimes watching it together. I always found it to be a bit odd. But usually they would watch and laugh at it so who knows.

But would your college friends watch *advertiser censored* together with a baby in the next room and mom nearby too? And with a friend who held one of their baby nieces in his lap when drunk?

Having said that, we really don't know what they were watching while drinking whisky together. Just speculating and assuming

No, we're heard this was a 2 bedroom home but dad's bed blocked the other doorway out, and it has been surmised that they utilized a family room or dining area or some other space as a 3rd bedroom.

She is outrageous. I do think she just has no ability to communicate.

I think she means that why did he have to defile her in that way and it would be easier to accept her being killed than to realize that she was tortured by the animal, then killed.

They need to do no more interviews. Their foolishness continues to give people the idea that they abused and neglected this child. Maybe they did? I don't know anymore.

Exactly. I know what she meant, she is just inarticulate like the whole lot of them.

And other than the emotion she showed at the end when she began to tear up, I didn't detect any.

I was a mess when our little Holland lop bunny died 2 weeks ago. I feel like I showed more emotion (even to my friends, not just family) than this woman is showing about her granddaughter. It's just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think CPS might not have liked the location of her crib. I work in Virginia as an LPC and children are supposed to have their own rooms here.

I grew up in Indiana. We locked our doors growing up but not everyone did. It is a small town mindset. Nothing bad will happen here type of thinking. I am familiar with some people who has their children removed or placed in foster care and I think the location of her crib just bothers me. But that's nothing we can undo now unfortunately. It's just sad poor decision making allows someone to take advantage of the situation.

I think the family is guilty of poor decision making and will have to bare that for the rest of their life. It sounds like neglect to me but I'm not there and it's hard to judge. I hope that's all they were involved in.

I just can't imagine being in her mother's shoes and having to tell her siblings she's not coming home. Sigh.
I've had so many people claim children of a certain age are legally required to have their own bedrooms, but when pressed, no one has been able to provide me with any statutes specifying that? I've gotten information about foster children and adopted children and section 8 regulations, but I'd love a link to a source that regular, typical children in regular, typical households are legally required to have a bedroom.

And then this poor excuse!
http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation
Adam Ammerman told police that he saw Kyle Parker leaving the house between 3:00 and 4:00 am. Adam saw that Parker was carrying something. Adam told investigators he yelled to say good-bye to Parker, but Parker would not turn around. Adam said he thought he saw a foot dangling from Parker's side but wasn't sure. He went back to bed at that point.

WHY, WHY, would you not get your AZZ out of your bed and out the door like said AZZ is on fire?????

I can not find the link where he says he was drunk, had sleepy eyes, didn't see him carrying anything...

Another what the chuck folks

Last week at work, the most fascinating speaker presented a discussion about abuse against vulnerable adults. The speaker is disabled and has a service dog. Apparently a few people have decided since she doesn't APPEAR disabled, she doesn't need her dog and they freely and aggressively tell her so. I've heard people make comments like that about the handicap parking spots. Many disabilities aren't readily visible... seizure disorders and other neurological issues, etc.

I don't know the cognitive status of the members of this family. But... That's exactly it--we don't know the cognitive status of these individuals....

Adam Ammerman told police that he saw Kyle Parker leaving the house between 3:00 and 4:00 am. Adam saw that Parker was carrying something. Adam told investigators he yelled to say good-bye to Parker, but Parker would not turn around. Adam said he thought he saw a foot dangling from Parker's side but wasn't sure. He went back to bed at that point.

I can not find the link where he says he was drunk, had sleepy eyes, didn't see him carrying anything...

Does KP usually come to his home empty handed and then leave while carrying something of a decent size at 3am without being questioned?

Even if the uncle didn't care about the child's whereabouts; Wouldn't he still make sure that KP wasn't stealing a tv or a case of beer or something?

I have to respectfully disagree. I feel like that's a put-down (not saying it was intentional on your part) to people who suffer with chronic illnesses, myself included.

I suffer from several things which are not visible and I promise you, I'm a "normal", professional, intelligent, rational, empathetic, caring, loving person and I easily pick up on social cues, conduct myself with dignity, know to wear a shirt in a TV interview, etc.

None of the "hidden illnesses" could possibly explain this family's behavior IMO.

On behalf of all people who suffer from depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, diabetes, IBS, Chron's, bipolar, and every other hidden illness.... Just no.

I have to respectfully disagree. I feel like that's a put-down (not saying it was intentional on your part) to people who suffer with chronic illnesses, myself included.

I suffer from several things which are not visible and I promise you, I'm a "normal", professional, intelligent, rational, empathetic, caring, loving person and I easily pick up on social cues, conduct myself with dignity, know to wear a shirt in a TV interview, etc.

None of the "hidden illnesses" could possibly explain this family's behavior IMO.

On behalf of all people who suffer from depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, diabetes, IBS, Chron's, bipolar, and every other hidden illness.... Just no.

Ummm, I'm seriously not trying to be contrary... But autism spectrum disorders...

WHY, WHY, would you not get your AZZ out of your bed and out the door like said AZZ is on fire?????

I believe the "sleepy eyes" comment was here:
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-uncle-describe-hours-before-she-went-missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member