GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, I'm seriously not trying to be contrary... But autism spectrum disorders...

True but I'm not sure that's considered "hidden" since it affects the way a person communicates, speaks, functions, etc.

Unless they have Asberger's syndrome or high-functioning autism, I don't think any of them have displayed signs of autism.

It's also unlikely all 3 family members would have the exact same thing, right? They all seem to be emotionally flat and have proven they don't have good judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo, discussion of theit cognitive ability, or lack thereof, is an exercise in futility. We're not likely ever going to know...jmo

Can we revisit this with a link?

It is in the first thread. So sorry, I am not knowledgeable on going back to find it.

I tried the search feature, "two bedrooms Shaylyn Ammerman" and it brought up the entire first post! Looked at some of the first pages with no luck.

It stated just what I said above. Also, that one of the boy's beds blocked a door, so there was only one way in and out of the house.

At Post #153, on thread #1, is a picture of the house and a listing of what the house has - it is a county listing.

ITA....I asked that earlier....would show premeditation.

**In my opinion, the bleach isn't needed to show premeditation.

I think there's proof of premeditated rape and murder when he left the house with her in the first place.
He knew what he was going to do to that baby when he took her, he knew if he did what he did that he would have to dispose of her because he damned sure wasn't taking her home in the condition he put her in.
No, he was never going to just borrow her, and he knew that when he left with her - that's premeditation in my book.

Seems to me that Kyle started coming to hang out just about the time the baby came along. I'm not sure I want to say what I'm thinking...
but I'm wondering if premeditation started months ago.

Exactly. I know what she meant, she is just inarticulate like the whole lot of them.

And other than the emotion she showed at the end when she began to tear up, I didn't detect any.

I was a mess when our little Holland lop bunny died 2 weeks ago. I feel like I showed more emotion (even to my friends, not just family) than this woman is showing about her granddaughter. It's just weird.

I'm sorry about your little bunny friend. I used to raise them when I was a kid. I wish people cared as much for their kids as I do for my pets.

**Seems to me that Kyle started coming to hang out just about the time the baby came along. I'm not sure I want to say what I'm thinking...
but I'm wondering if premeditation started months ago.

Snipped by me for brevity...

That might be true especially if he noticed that the family seemed a little lackadaisical about her care and casual who they let in and out, drinking midweek, etc. he also may have noted the location of her crib and how easy it would be to slip out the front door with her.

These guys sound more like college guys drinking at a frat house than grown adults, one of whom was a father.

I'd have shut that crap down a lonnnnnggggg time ago if those were my sons. You are in your mid-twenties? Get a job, wash your hair, this is not a party house so your drinking buddies need to git, and for the love of God put on a shirt.

It could be. I'm doubting though. The only thing I bleach is smelly towels on rare occasion or the toilet bowl. It isn't like he has grimy work clothes that would need it.

I'm still pondering the getting naked when drunk part. He's a disgusting pig.
Pigs are actually clean and smarter than 3 year old children. He's nothing like them.

I'm sorry about your little bunny friend. I used to raise them when I was a kid. I wish people cared as much for their kids as I do for my pets.

Aww, thank you so much Coppertop! She was the most beautiful rabbit I've ever seen and she was so docile - my girls would swaddle her in baby blankets, put her in a stroller and push her around the house, lay her on their lap on the couch and she would just lay there on her back with all four paws straight up in the air. She was so precious!! We were and still are heartbroken.

http://wishtv.com/2016/03/28/attorney-weighs-in-on-charges-against-kyle-parker/

Crawford said this case is eligible for the death penalty because of Shaylyn’s age and the type of crime against the victim.

Crawford believes that Parker’s public defender will ask for a mental health evaluation right away.

“So if indeed he has a mental illness then it’s a factor that the county will have to consider,” he said.

If Parker is found to have a mental illness, he can’t by law be sentenced to death.

However, that is not enough to justify an insanity plea.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I will never understand how a parent/grandparent/uncle etc. refuses to do EVERYTHING it takes to make sure their baby is safe. I just don't get it and frankly, I do not want to. Today, our daughter and her fiance broke down 10 hours away from us in New Mexico and as I was doing what I could to ensure their safety, I kept thinking about baby Shaylyn and all of the ways she was failed because not one person in that house put forward any type of effort to keep her safe. My husband and our son are on their way to tow the kids back. No questions asked, it is just what needs to be done. He will miss a day of work and my son will miss a day of school (not to mention all of the sleep they will miss) but they do it because they love and care about them. These people didn't have to do anything extraordinary, nothing that would cause them to miss sleep or exert any type of energy yet we all know the outcome. Makes me M A D!

And then this poor excuse!
http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation
Adam Ammerman told police that he saw Kyle Parker leaving the house between 3:00 and 4:00 am. Adam saw that Parker was carrying something. Adam told investigators he yelled to say good-bye to Parker, but Parker would not turn around. Adam said he thought he saw a foot dangling from Parker's side but wasn't sure. He went back to bed at that point.

WHY, WHY, would you not get your AZZ out of your bed and out the door like said AZZ is on fire?????

I can not find the link where he says he was drunk, had sleepy eyes, didn't see him carrying anything...

Another what the chuck folks
I thought the same thing. Why not just take a couple of minutes to inquire?

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I agree. I think the other adults in the home, particularly her FATHER, bear some responsibility for what happened.

That's pretty harsh. His baby was sleeping in her bed and he was asleep. His brother had a friend over and they were having drinks and watching movies. In what way is it the fathers fault that a sick, sexual predator kidnapped his child and raped and killed her? Sexual predators who rape and kill children take all forms including priests, cops, Boy Scout leaders, soccer coaches, teachers and family friends. They are usually very good at hiding their true nature and taking advantage of trusting people.

It could be. I'm doubting though. The only thing I bleach is smelly towels on rare occasion or the toilet bowl. It isn't like he has grimy work clothes that would need it.

I'm still pondering the getting naked when drunk part. He's a disgusting pig.
What's this about getting naked while drunk?

I've missed some stuff and am just trying to catch up.

Exactly. I know what she meant, she is just inarticulate like the whole lot of them.

And other than the emotion she showed at the end when she began to tear up, I didn't detect any.

I was a mess when our little Holland lop bunny died 2 weeks ago. I feel like I showed more emotion (even to my friends, not just family) than this woman is showing about her granddaughter. It's just weird.

I know how you feel. I cried for a week straight when I had to give my dog up because she kept escaping our house and running into traffic. She was a runner. It broke my heart but the thought of her being hit by a car because of my selfishness was worse. My husband thought I had lost my mind over a tiny dog. Love is love.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What's this about getting naked while drunk?

I've missed some stuff and am just trying to catch up.

Apparently someone (can't remember if it was someone from the house or Kyle's "other friends") said Kyle likes to get naked when drunk.

Apparently someone (can't remember if it was someone from the house or Kyle's "other friends") said Kyle likes to get naked when drunk.
Thanks for clarifying!

“I wish I had never let him in my house. It goes to show you don’t really know who people are,” said Tina Wagoner.

Wagoner said Parker showed up around 3:30 that morning at her Gosport home, where he’d lived before but didn’t currently reside. She said Parker was painting a garage for them as a side job.

She and her husband were already up for work and found Parker’s timing odd.

Wagoner said Parker showered there.

By that afternoon, she said state police were at her home with search warrants, as Parker’s car was parked in her garage.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/28/family-witness-stunned-at-graphic-details-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case/

“I wish I had never let him in my house. It goes to show you don’t really know who people are,” said Tina Wagoner.

Wagoner said Parker showed up around 3:30 that morning at her Gosport home, where he’d lived before but didn’t currently reside. She said Parker was painting a garage for them as a side job.

She and her husband were already up for work and found Parker’s timing odd.

Wagoner said Parker showered there.

By that afternoon, she said state police were at her home with search warrants, as Parker’s car was parked in her garage.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/28/family-witness-stunned-at-graphic-details-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case/

BBM
I would need to burn the house down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads