GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh nooo. Why didn't the bio mother see this? Where is the humanity?!?
Butterfly rises
I cannot find any Facebook page ‘justice for Skylar Carmack ‘
Is it under a different title pls ? Or can you at least add the link to this thread ? I believe that is is allowed under WS TOS as long as we don’t discuss the contents ... I stand corrected by anyone if I’m wrong

After reading the convo's between the ex wives (4 or 5 of them) I need to wash out my eyes with disinfectant soap.

It's too bad that LE didn't insist on searching the house and property sooner.
Even though they were lied to and told that Skylea had run away, they should've cleared the house first.
Imo.
Made sure she wasn't hiding in the basement or a cupboard.

This goes to show how unhinged and uneducated that these people are
Firstly because of their discussions about the abuse suffered by Skylar instead of protecting her from it and reporting it to CFS or CDS or whatever you call it in your state.
And secondly because they have posted it all over FB for others to read and as we all know, NOTHING is ever truly deleted even when we think it is so this in itself shows some complicity in Skylars downfall and subsequent death by these adults in her life who failed to protect her.

Butterfly rises
Is it under a different title pls ? Or can you at least add the link to this thread ? I believe that is is allowed under WS TOS as long as we don’t discuss the contents ... I stand corrected by anyone if I’m wrong

I couldn't find the page either. Maybe it's been deleted.

Butterfly rises
Skylea

Butterfly rises
I don't have facebook. I got this info from another poster on here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back