Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosco,

It hurts to read about that baby not being cared for. If drugs were indeed in her system at birth, one would think that there would be some follow up visits on her. I will continue to pray for her and you. I'm sorry about your dreams you're having. Hopefully this crime is getting closer to being solved. I too think XBF knows more, alot more. What's in it for him to come forward now and call you? He's not w/ "A" anymore and not able to benefit in the money "A" now has. Maybe he blackmailed her for more cash, and she didn't give him any so he's threatened her to talk and thus claim the $20,000. Maybe he wasn't directly involved in the murder, but maybe he does know who did it and if "A" was the one behind it. I know, alot of "maybes", but it is just too strange that he called you now. I just think he's starting to see that "A" moved on and he's left w/ nothing.

All of your fears are right. It is a shame about the baby.Like i said the clock is ticking and the noose is staring to close. It will happen Roscoe. The ones who did this will be brought to justice I truly feel.

Brother just called me. Said mortuary called bank regarding new cc to be issued. Bank said that purchaser needs to approve the new check to be issued. I gave mortuary phone numbers to "A" and asked brother to see if mortuary will call "A" and ask if she will issue another check. Have mortuary tell her that her brother has called regarding the stones and asked for her to complete the transaction. Mortuary agreed to try and call to get approval for new check.

Looks like another $5k for "A" to pi$$ away on herself and BF.

I am not a happy camper right now with the stones issue.:furious:

She BETTER approve of another check to be issued by bank to mortuary.

I know - poor baby! Does not look possitive for her. I don't know regarding drugs in her little system when born and where she is regarding that issue being 2 months old. Poor thing. I do worry about her little body. Just talking to brother and pondering on how CS can be called to the house. I will drop a line to LE and ask 'if' there is anything that can be looked into regarding baby's well-being - a possible 'well' check visit to the house??

Rosco

Roscoe: I do not understand how A could use the first check. It was made out to two parties which means both have to sign it. Unless she forged the signature on it.I think you or your brother if that check was used need to see the backside and see who signed it.

I doubt that A will spend much wanted money buying stones for her parents, unless she thinks it might take suspicion off her. I am so sorry Rosco. You and your family have suffered double and have suffered enough. I hope LE is closing in on the killer(s).

Lion

Roscoe: I do not understand how A could use the first check. It was made out to two parties which means both have to sign it. Unless she forged the signature on it.I think you or your brother if that check was used need to see the backside and see who signed it.

JDB - No the bank actually called mortuary last week looking for the uncashed check in their name. Bank is closing their year end for 2006 and had this outstanding cc. Bank is not concerned as to 'IF' purchaser (A) will allow another to be issued - just wanted to know the where-a-bouts of the Sept 2006 check. They stopped payments to the Sept 2006 check. I/brother has mortuary calling 'A" and asking if she is going to re-issue a new check for the completion of the stones. The mortuary owner said he will mention brother called regarding the stones and the payments.

I know Lion. Really hurts. I emailed LE this morning regarding baby Terry (spelling?) and they said that CS did visit home and baby when she was first born (March 2007). LE advised they called CS today due to my call and will follow up with another visit (WHOO HOO!)

I am glad I contacted LE. At least I can feel better now (for the moment) regarding the baby girl Terry (spelling?).

Rosco

Roscoe: then I miread your post sorry!!!At least now I know A did not get it which is good.

Roscoe: then I miread your post sorry!!!At least now I know A did not get it which is good.

No big sweat JDB..

I AM glad that "A" did not get it then. The question NOW is will she reissue the new one and get the stones... HUMMM.. my guess is NO!:furious:
But again IMO...

Rosco

Lets hope you are wrong. But I have this feeling she won't to. I mean afterall why should she. That is 5k she will not have someday:furious:

Lets hope you are wrong. But I have this feeling she won't to. I mean afterall why should she. That is 5k she will not have someday:furious:

Mortuary called brother just now. Said he spoke to "A" today and she 'said' she would continue with the invoice for the stones and purchase. She told mortuary that she will be in contact with the bank to issue a new CC. Mortuary said to give it a few weeks for check to arrive/printed/accepted. Brother and I plan on visiting the mortuary in June - while we are there for the Iron Man Tournement. Maybe mortuary will get check/payment by then? I would also just like to see what was chosen - for my own reasons.

NOW all I can do is wait.

Rosco

If she knows she can't get away with the money she may choose the least expensive stones. The first time she most likely planned on keeping the money, so she perhaps she pretended on buying expensive stones. I imagine the only reason she will go through with buying stones at all is because of the pressure from topix posts and she will know you/brother are in contact with the mortuary and the bank. She may figure that it will take a little suspicion off her, like I suggested before.

I am glad that LE called CPS about the baby. I hope they do a surprise visit, find her stoned as a rock, and take the baby away. The baby still has a chance if she is taken away at a young age.

Lion

I wanted to share with WS. Brother just called me and Mortuary has received the check for stones! :clap: Praise Jesus! The stones are on order and will be at the grave 4-5months. Stone will need to be shipped from Italy. The Mortuary said the invoice is "PAID IN FULL".

I am so very pleased that ONE thing has finally gone right for Dad and Darleen since their murders. Might be 2yrs later - but will be the nicest stone EVER!

I am so happy about this news!!!!
:D

Rosco.

I wanted to share with WS. Brother just called me and Mortuary has received the check for stones! :clap: Praise Jesus! The stones are on order and will be at the grave 4-5months. Stone will need to be shipped from Italy. The Mortuary said the invoice is "PAID IN FULL".

I am so very pleased that ONE thing has finally gone right for Dad and Darleen since their murders. Might be 2yrs later - but will be the nicest stone EVER!

I am so happy about this news!!!!
:D

Rosco.

So glad that you received this bit of good news! Thanks for sharing! Praying many prayers for your family!

Thanks for sharing the news w/ us, Rosco. I am happy for you and the rest of your family that you will finally have headstones for your parents. Maybe "A" felt it was a loosing battle and wants to keep suspicion away from her so you finally went ahead w/ the stones. I can't wait to one day SOON to do the happy dance w/ you when justice is served.

As it should be, finally. We share your joy.

Rosco,

yeah, I am happy that the stones will be up soon! I am sure that was so hard to wait for. I know it is hard to see a loved ones name engraved so prematurely, but at least now Terry and Darleen have that respect. I am sure you feel very relieved!

Now, the big question will be solved very soon. I know you are working and praying very hard for this, and you will eventually get peace.

hugs!
April

roscoe just want you to know I am still waiting for that phone to ring for you.has the XBF talked to you again since the last time?

roscoe just want you to know I am still waiting for that phone to ring for you.has the XBF talked to you again since the last time?

Hey JDB... I've been stuck on Tybee's thread ((crying again))

Thanks and I too and all of WS will/are waiting for my phone to ring. It will. I have all prayers and hopes with LE to close this case.

No call to XBF.

I should be seeing him next month at the Terry Anderson Iron Man Fishing on Webster Lake Father's Day weekend. XBF said he will 'show face'. I do hope he shows and I would like to have a 'conversation' face/face.

Shall see

Rosco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members