IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys Hi Indy Gal....I dont NOT think that is Amanda's profile , I think she has Blonde hair based on her pic on Topix.....I believe this is her myspace however she hasnt logged on in quite some time unless she has made a new one! the X has one however, it is private!http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=168233005

Hi All. This is "A"'s myspace above. She is a blonde.

XBF has one too. He signs in everyday (now) since an email was sent to him via myspace by terry and darleen anderson's myspace (wink).

:blushing: Thanks everyone for the support. The time is coming very soon for the Terry Anderson Iron Man Musky Fishing Tournament on Father's Day Weekend at North Webster Indiana. Really feeling the tingling in my fingers. XBF promises a visit to me for a face/face. ANYONE is welcome to join me. Here is the link to the musky club for the information. :blushing:

http://www.websterlakemuskyclub.org/

The tournament results along with a 'party' will be on Sat 16June at 7pm - this will be held at The North Webster Lake Pavilion - right next to the Dixie Paddle Boat ride launch area. I hope to promote the $20k reward and I have already been in touch with newspapers and TV.
I would just be so humbled if ANYONE from WS would happen to show up.

(( DH does not understand me and WS (( I believe there is a thread on this subject too - LOL )) but he supports WS (for me) - as it's been a very important part in 'our' lives - it keeps me together ))

I have a scheduled meeting with LE while I am there. Not really excited for this one as there are still no arrests and I just can't imagine anything they can/will tell me now that they have not already. All I want to hear is 'we are working on the case and we are close to an arrest'. I would be totally cool with that and walk out with my head held high. At least I would feel as 'something' is happening. Right now I feel NOTHING is happening and nothing is going to happen unless there are more leads and 'the smoking gun' is located. Yea right. I feel pretty confident with those odds. I'd rather pay the lottery. Don't get the impression that I feel LE is not doing their job and doing it to the best of their ability. I feel LE is working the best they can... I just feel so frustrated with the technology and forensics in this day and age - there HAS to be something for them to make an arrest or something... There has been nothing done as far as an arrest or even a direction anymore. LE does not tell/share to me their thoughts and theories. I did have a PI on the case early and PI has shared some information to me.

Brother and I also plan on visiting the mortuary to see what/how stone looks that was ordered. Just want to get a visual on the stone for my own head.

Thanks greeneyz - the baby (baby Terri) is the new boyfriend's. XBF said that she is NOT his. "A" and NBF along with Baby Terri and the NBF's brother live in the house now...since the renter moved out this past winter-time. This was the living arrangements a few months ago - might have changed since Baby Terri came into the picture. "A" posted her living arrangements on the other topix in feb... and baby was not born yet. She has not posted since baby has been born. I think she reads everyday. :cool:

Indy Gal - :blowkiss:

phenolred :blowkiss:

Thanks all.
Rosco

Hi Rosco I have still been here lurking around....It is just our busy season at work....yeah my husband does not understand my ws FASINATION / UNSOLVED MYSTERY FASINATION....
he will ask me what r u doing on the computer ohhh just checking on the Anderson Murder....and he's like GET OFF THERE!!! I have vaugly filled him in on the basics

No more myspace for XBF.

(reply)
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

2 weeks from Iron Man. I'll check on why.

Rosco.

Rosco,
Do you have a myspace page for your parents?
Phew-I just finished reading every post on the topix board! I have started reading here. I pray for peace for you! Keep the faith, I strongly feel it's only a matter of time!

wow that freaky!!!! i know it was there yesterday!!!! maybe even this am but I KNOW it was yesterday!!! So, i will do some digging around over on myspace maybe he is trying to go incognito on myspace. and "A" is probably too busy doing drugs to get on the computer!!! but i will continue looking for another myspace profile for her too other than the one she NEVER logs onto!!! In additon, I was just thinking Rosco, do you know where these two went to High Scool, I COULD go , or you could too, go to their myspace high scool message boards and see if there has been any chatter on there about the murders or even post question on the high school boards asking for locals opinions about these too and what some of their opinions are!!!

Rosco,
Do you have a myspace page for your parents?
Phew-I just finished reading every post on the topix board! I have started reading here. I pray for peace for you! Keep the faith, I strongly feel it's only a matter of time!

I do have a myspace for TERRY AND DARLEEN ANDERSON. :cool: It's pretty basic and weak - but just starting it out and plan on building up the site for future viewing and links.

((hard to do what I want to do with web-site and myspace with a F/T job and F/T parent, F/T wife and all the other schtuff that comes with these jobs))

A few weeks/a month ago I sent a myspace email to XBF from their myspace...asking him if he's been doing ok. :eek:

That was when the contact took place with XBF and us on the topix site and the phone call was made.

I really do hope XBF is on the up/up and we can show face together at the Iron Man next month. I am looking forward to the conversation.

Thanks for the pick-me-upper today. I do feel justice will be served too. I'm just getting frustraited that it's been so long already and not even ONE arrest has been made.

What is LE waiting for????? I don't think I will get my/any answers in June when I meet with LE. :mad:

Rosco

wow that freaky!!!! i know it was there yesterday!!!! maybe even this am but I KNOW it was yesterday!!! So, i will do some digging around over on myspace maybe he is trying to go incognito on myspace. and "A" is probably too busy doing drugs to get on the computer!!! but i will continue looking for another myspace profile for her too other than the one she NEVER logs onto!!! In additon, I was just thinking Rosco, do you know where these two went to High Scool, I COULD go , or you could too, go to their myspace high scool message boards and see if there has been any chatter on there about the murders or even post question on the high school boards asking for locals opinions about these too and what some of their opinions are!!!

I know it was there yesterday too. I checked it daily!:D .. It's weird that the first time I seen it/was sent it from someone - it was logged on maybe once in a few weeks.. after the email was sent.. it was checked daily..... and I checked it daily...

And now it's gone.

"A" is probably too busy with all the remodeling of the house and paying for new signs to promote her 'tree trimming business' with her and NBF. Informant told me she spent well over $800 on a sign to promote the business. Don't know where it is located - I will find that out... BUT never once has either one of them help pay for the billboard for her dead parents murder. :slap:

There was information under the classifieds before in the Topix site - but it has expired. They only stay about 3months.

Prairie Heights HS in LaGrange County IN.

Don't know XBF history... I do not know where he went to school.

Rosco
Rosco

well here is all i have for now a link to the prairie heights myspace fourm, however there are only 4 members so far must be a tiny school......
but it probably wouldnt hurt to post a message!

http://groups.myspace.com/PrairieHeights

Roscoe: Sound like others are now helping you with this . Which I am glad for.As I can't right now. But I know this case will get cracked wide open.

very cool. Thanks phenolred. :blowkiss:

ANYONE ...feel free to throw a thread or two anywhere... questioning the murders or if anyone is interested with the Crime Stopper info - ANY help I can to get w/his information out is welcomed with open arms from me and family. :D

JDB - Thanks and your always here for me to raise my head high!:blushing: Even in spirit.
Hope your doing ok.

Rosco

Hi Rosco:blowkiss:. I read and check Terry and Darlene's thread every day, and I just wanted to let you know I am still here, and I am still praying for justice.

Lion

Hi Rosco:blowkiss:. I read and check Terry and Darlene's thread every day, and I just wanted to let you know I am still here, and I am still praying for justice.

Lion

Thanks Lion. ;) for luking all the time.

(( I'm listening to web radio/media player -
Sweet Home Alabama just came on the radio. It will always remind me of my father.))

Rosco

well dangit... the link to the schools message board just brings up what i have already posted....so, i guess u have to set up your profile adding the school to your schools which i have done....

you go into edit accountclick on schools enter the school name and make sure you have the correct state (indiana) then when you are on your myspace homepage you can click on your schools and it will take you to their message board!

hey rosco I just posted the topic .....omg im gonna start getting hate mail from some of them ...O well at least it will get them talking about it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke