IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well one respose so far looks like its gonna be PRO AMANDA!

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...A5316787511170
progress.gif

This is so awesome. I bet some one will slip up. Great thinking....Hiya Roscoe

This is so awesome. I bet some one will slip up. Great thinking....Hiya Roscoe

Hey Indy Gal. :blowkiss:

TGIF! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's JUNE!

Rosco.

:D :D :D :D :D :D I'll be thinking of you. Ask them why more hasnt been done!! Remember to lead them to this site if you havent already. Maybe them seeing our thought will get them to move faster.

Good for you to start this forum! You're getting more posts now. Just wait, someone knows something and will slip up before long.

This is pretty neat. :clap:

There is a rumor going around regarding some recent LE activity at the house - It's about LE being called to "A"s house w/a domestic issue and some weapons were on the property that were not registered. It is a rumor. Nothing more about anything - if any arrests regarding this domestic or about baby Terri.

Iron Man is approaching very fast.:)

Rosco

Hey Rosco could you lookup the local newspaper online and check the Jail Bookings section....I know in my local paper it list the persons name and their address and age and what they were charged with and the amount of their bail. So, MAYBE if you don't know "a's" boyfriends name you could see if anyone with Terry & Dars Address were arrested. also, i was freaking out I went and looked at the Prairie Heights Topics and Terry & Dar are Listed as NEW STUDENTS.....and R IGHT NEXT to them IS "KELLY"!!!!!

Hi Rosco. You can call the jail and give specific names to see if they are there. You may want to do this asap, because if someone bonds out, they may or may not look it up for you to see if a particular person(s) was there recently.

Lion

oK I found this link to the area news....../newspaper..... Im not sure of The anderson's address, we would need the street name, and the aprox# like example 100 block of Elm Street. or there could possibly be a write up about a disturbance at the residence. I dont time right now to look anything up, i CAN TRY LATER But anyonce else feel free to check it out see if you can find anything.....http://www.kpcnews.com

(((Rosco)))

Just saying hello. I read this thread everyday and you and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers. Looks like a lot of good folks around here are really doing some great sleuthing for you. This will be solved before you know it. Let me know if you need anything.

xoxoxoxo

Ang

oK I found this link to the area news....../newspaper..... Im not sure of The anderson's address, we would need the street name, and the aprox# like example 100 block of Elm Street. or there could possibly be a write up about a disturbance at the residence. I dont time right now to look anything up, i CAN TRY LATER But anyonce else feel free to check it out see if you can find anything.....http://www.kpcnews.com

Phenolred - gotta subcribe to luk. :banghead:

I have a reporter friend at newspaper (only thru the murders we became connected).
I placed an email. I might not be able to get info thru newspaper person.

-from the paper-
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1204426&postcount=80
Police have identified the victims as Terry A. Anderson, 59, and his wife, Darlene Anderson, 57, of the 6200 block of East C.R. 250N, near Mongo.

Rosco

(((Rosco)))

Just saying hello. I read this thread everyday and you and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers. Looks like a lot of good folks around here are really doing some great sleuthing for you. This will be solved before you know it. Let me know if you need anything.

xoxoxoxo

Ang

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks Ang

HEY ROSCO thanks for the address info....Ummmm go look at the new post on the School myspace board!!!! ABOUT METH....O and I'm getting bashed because I dont "KNOW" amanda....the person asked do any of u people EVEN KNOW amanda???? if not then your sick!!! why am I sick because I want to see a murder solved??? Why am i sick because I have feelings for the family and feel They deserve justice???? I can only hope that if i were in a simular situation someone would care, (god forbid and i pray it would never)

HEY ROSCO thanks for the address info....Ummmm go look at the new post on the School myspace board!!!! ABOUT METH....O and I'm getting bashed because I dont "KNOW" amanda....the person asked do any of u people EVEN KNOW amanda???? if not then your sick!!! why am I sick because I want to see a murder solved??? Why am i sick because I have feelings for the family and feel They deserve justice???? I can only hope that if i were in a simular situation someone would care, (god forbid and i pray it would never)

Yea read it. That FLA person just does not understand I guess. Not 'sick' to ask questions and help. :slap: I think the entire nation is aware of the Meth issues in the Mid-west areas. It's been all over the TV and on MSNBC.

((slapping high fives)) The other poster was agreeing with yours. (hummm) I think you might have a 'friend' on this one. :D

Luking everyday.

((time ticking away until next week. IRON MAN ))
Rosco

Wow a much needed bump for Rosco!!!! How are ya honey?

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Rosco - I just started reading about your father and step-mother's case. Very frightening. Just wanted to let you know that I'm saying a prayer that there is a break in this case soon! Thinking of you! :blowkiss:

I'm still here too Rosco! I'm hoping and praying daily for a break in this case.

Hi IG ... Thanks for the 'bump' IndyGal.. {{hugs}}.

Thanks NewMom2003 for reading about my family's murder. Thanks for the prayers - justice will soon shed it's light - I feel it.

Hey kahskye - Thanks for still luking...:blowkiss:

Just nervous :eek: about Iron Man this weekend. Have a meeting with LE on Thurs. I'm trying to stay possitive with that...:confused: but I think I would have been told something IF there 'is' something to tell and not wait until thurs.. BUT... I will always have that 'cup is half full' perspective on these murders. It is the only defense I have to keep me sane - :waitasec: ((Am I??)) :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Going to visit the mortuarty - see what stone was chosen.. I want to get a visual on what will ((should)) be there by Oct - the 2 yr Anniversary.

I will NOT have web access after Wed... Back on Sun night and I will 'TRY' and get on WS and post.

My DS & DH are handfuls (((two peas in a pod & DS takes after DH))) and will want me off 'puter...
DH understand me and WS... VERY important to me..:blowkiss:

((shhhh i'll sneek on after they go to bed ;) ))

Rosco

Get a photo of that stone for us sweetie. Maybe they do have info and they are waiting to talk to you in person. Good luck Honey I will be thinking of you STAY STRONG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke