IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rosco my friend:blowkiss:. I would love to see the stone chosen for dear Terry and Darleen, for I know how much it means to all of you.

I hope that your meeting with LE on Thursday is productive, even if just a little bit. And, more than anything I wish the best for you and your family for the Ironman this coming weekend. Boy how time flies, huh? But, I would not hold out hope that the ex bf will be there. If he is not, I hope that you can let it go and chalk it up to what might be expected. I hope you have a good experience regardless of what happens during this special weekend.

Love, hope and prayers,

Lion

Alas - updates again...

Ok ANOTHER update regarding Iron Man..

Time has been pushed back to 7pm- 7pm...
Members could not change the original times..

Chae Dolson - president - cell phone is on the website-

http://www.websterlakeguideservice.com/

http://www.websterlakemuskyclub.org/

chae@maplenet.net

The event is open to everyone:

Iron man starts at 7PM Friday June 15th and ends at 7PM Saturday June 16th. Fishing is all done on Honor system and will be scored on Muskies Inc. rules. You may fish any lake with muskies in Northern Indiana.(Webster, Tippy, Barbee, Loon, Skinner, Upper Long) We will meet for food Awards and Raffle after fishing at the Webster Lake Town pavilion. Food and Drink is provided with a minimum donation of $5.00 per adult. All proceeds will go to the Terry and Darleen Anderson Foundation.

----------

I hope I can update as much public information as possible I already sent out.

Oh well... :doh: They tried but was unable to change the times...

Rosco.

Alas - updates again...

Ok ANOTHER update regarding Iron Man..

Time has been pushed back to 7pm- 7pm...
Members could not change the original times..

Chae Dolson - president - cell phone is on the website-

http://www.websterlakeguideservice.com/

http://www.websterlakemuskyclub.org/

chae@maplenet.net

The event is open to everyone:

Iron man starts at 7PM Friday June 15th and ends at 7PM Saturday June 16th. Fishing is all done on Honor system and will be scored on Muskies Inc. rules. You may fish any lake with muskies in Northern Indiana.(Webster, Tippy, Barbee, Loon, Skinner, Upper Long) We will meet for food Awards and Raffle after fishing at the Webster Lake Town pavilion. Food and Drink is provided with a minimum donation of $5.00 per adult. All proceeds will go to the Terry and Darleen Anderson Foundation.

----------

I hope I can update as much public information as possible I already sent out.

Oh well... :doh: They tried but was unable to change the times...

Rosco.
Good luck Honey and STAY Strong!!! I will be thinking of you.

Hello Rosco my friend:blowkiss:. I would love to see the stone chosen for dear Terry and Darleen, for I know how much it means to all of you.

I hope that your meeting with LE on Thursday is productive, even if just a little bit. And, more than anything I wish the best for you and your family for the Ironman this coming weekend. Boy how time flies, huh? But, I would not hold out hope that the ex bf will be there. If he is not, I hope that you can let it go and chalk it up to what might be expected. I hope you have a good experience regardless of what happens during this special weekend.

Love, hope and prayers,

Lion

Thanks Lion... I hope LE and meeting go well too. Not bringing hopes up too high so I can be let down with a really hard blow... just taking it slowly. Don't expect anything or little/nothing and 'IF' something does come up then it's a BONUS... right!?

I will try and get a pic of stone. It means alot to me and brother for these stones...
Looking forward to see brother. :woohoo:
It's been a long time since he was here in Chi-town... miss him.:blowkiss:

DH spoke to XBF yesterday - said he will show in sat.

:cool: We shall see ....

{{hugs Lion}}

Rosco

Lots of prayers to you and yours Rosco. I hope the weather is favorable for the fishing event!

Show LE the other myspace thing the other poster has going too. You never know when someone will pop up there.....

Thanks Lion... I hope LE and meeting go well too. Not bringing hopes up too high so I can be let down with a really hard blow... just taking it slowly. Don't expect anything or little/nothing and 'IF' something does come up then it's a BONUS... right!?

I will try and get a pic of stone. It means alot to me and brother for these stones...
Looking forward to see brother. :woohoo:
It's been a long time since he was here in Chi-town... miss him.:blowkiss:

DH spoke to XBF yesterday - said he will show in sat.

:cool: We shall see ....

{{hugs Lion}}

Rosco

Rosco, I wish the best for you, your brother, and all in your family this coming weekend at The Ironman:blowkiss:. I hope the whole weekend goes well in every way. And, I can't wait to see the pictures of Terry and Darleen's stone. Take care, my friend. We are here for you.

Lion

Lots of prayers to you and yours Rosco. I hope the weather is favorable for the fishing event!

Thanks all!!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Nervous.. but also anxious...:eek:

Rosco

Hello EV1. I just got out of the hspt & trying to catch up on th WS forum. Haven't had chance to get to the other site yet! Very nice to see people still joining, welcome all.
I have good feelings about xbf, now I hope I'm right! If not, he certainly went out of way to confirm his show up for the week end. And I still feel that LE, "A", etc. all follow the forums. And from personal experiance, no one likes being told how to do their job. Make a suggestion & drop it, especially to the man w/the badge, lol. As, I'm sure they are doing what they can & just a frustrated as everyone, that they can't get more accomplished or close the books on this sad sad situation. They are feeling the pressure of all of us here asking "why hasn't LE done something?" And on top of that, what they have done or found out, they can't tell, making it look like they do nothing. We all know they are still on the case, it's just not going as fast as we had hoped. And sure they feel the same way.
I hope you have a great turn out & wonderful weather to go w/the event rosco! Know you will have good time w/bro & sil.
And, like everyone else; I'm looking forward to the long awaited photos of stones. They are long over due!
I did a search (several) on the address & came up short. But, cell phones compared to land lines, the land lines are listed.
Also, I agree w/LionRun about calling jail asap. People can be in & out before you even hear about it. But, does anyone have any names? If so, try the following link:
http://www.vinelink.com/index.jsp
If you don't see me around, it's due to doctor appt, etc. But, I am thinking of you all the time, Rosco!!
Remember, some one is really starting to sweat some place!
Wonder what contribution "A" will have for the fishy tourny? Anxiously waiting for the low down on your trip. Best of luck!

I dont like it when this gets close to the bottom. Just for you Rosco!!

Rosco Thinking of you the next fw days:blowkiss:

:D

OK off we go in the morning. Thanks all {{hugs all around}}

Waiting on brother's arrival tonight.

:dance: It's all good.

God Speed.

((Happy Father's Day Dad))

Rosco.

You go, Rosco! We will be here for you when you get back!

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member