IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple questions about the popcorn come to my mind. It was mentioned the larger bowl which Terry ate from seemed untouched, except for the indentation of a smaller bowl, which would have been Darlene's. It also was mentioned that there was popcorn scattered around, yet some still remained in Darlene's bowl. I'm just wondering if the amount scattered around was the amount missing from Darlene's bowl? To me, that would explain that when she was hit, popcorn was flung from her bowl. Exactly where was this popcorn in the room and could it have come from Darlene's bowl? Also, sorry to be graphic, if the popcorn was staged then it would have been tossed on top of the splattered blood. Was the popcorn laying on top of blood, or was the blood splattered over the popcorn? Again, I'm sorry to even discuss this, but we all know Darlene was struck many times which would cause alot of blood. If Darlene was struck again after the popcorn scattered, then there would definitely be some blood on top of the popcorn, which would show it wasn't staged.

I do not think we ever heard if the popcorn was on top of the blood or not. I never thought of that.

Hi All...

DK - Trailer on the property was something she purchased AFTER her and XBF broke up (June 2006) She had nowhere to live as renter still lived in the house.. She and BF lived on the property in a trailer until renter moved out in Nov or Dec 2006.. after year lease was up.

The other trailer was at the lake house and was rented thru 'A" and XBF... That is the trailer that they were living when the murders had taken place - and that location is about 10miles..

Trip to mongo was uneventful. No headstones and graves looked unkept. Husband fluffed them up and found the Luigi car that my son left last Oct on the ground - he placed it back on top. Locals still talking about inside job. Hubby does not influence their thoughts as he never talks about the true feelings of the family. He keeps his ears and eyes open. Locals are truly scared and tight lipped. Nobody has seen baby.

Glad husband is home and safe. Son is still sick. Has Rotavirus. Lord - they pick up the worst germs! Mom is ok. She is going to see a doc at Chicago University - maybe help. If not - Mayo might be my next trip planned.

Dad was watching the guys and their trip. Caught a 43in Musky on their one and only day out. Hubby brought a friend along and the friend's first trip and first time musky fishing - caught and landed a 43in. Dad was with them!!!

All my love.
Rosco.

Hi Rosco,

Thanks for the update. With all of the cold cases unsolved, yours has a hold of my heart and I say a prayer daily that this crime will be solved. I'm glad your dh is home safe, but sorry to hear there are no headstones yet. Hope your ds starts feeling better soon.

What continues to bother me is why the locals are so tight lipped. Who are they protecting that they are so scared of? Who could possibly put this much fear into them? Also why hasn't that baby been seen? Surely, she'd need to go for a Dr's visit. I know she's a newborn and I wasn't one to take my dd out in public for the first few months, but I would think she'd due for a baby check up, and you would think someone has seen "A" buying baby formula or diapers. Too bad there isn't someone who could be checking on this for you. Is "A" working or home w/ the baby? You probably don't know, it just concerns me who is taking care of her. I am so concerned over her welfare, not sure why, but I'm uneasy about the care she's in.

Morning All.

The thought of someone else eating popcorn is a big possibility. I wonder who's prints were on the bowls? LE had not shared that information. Hubby was at the scene that night we arrived. Bodies were gone but rooms looked just like they did and he said that there was popcorn all over the living room. HE was the one who told me about the bowl next to Dad's recliner.

Rosco.

Hi Rosco,

Now I'm confused about the popcorn. Another poster here obviously read my post asking if the popcorn was on top of the blood, or if there was blood splattered over it? They asked this question on the other forum and your SIL said that there was no popcorn on the floor. Even if there wasn't popcorn on the floor, given the force used on Darlene, I would think blood would have splattered on her bowl (forgive me for sounding graphic), even if her bowl was next to her, not in her lap as previously questioned. I would think that would be evidence to show whether or not the popcorn was staged. No blood on it would indicate it was staged and the murderer did know their routine of making popcorn at night.

Hi there Rosco:blowkiss:. Were the fights a weekly event? Was it common for them to have popcorn once per week on fight night?

Lion

Hi Rosco,

Now I'm confused about the popcorn. Another poster here obviously read my post asking if the popcorn was on top of the blood, or if there was blood splattered over it? They asked this question on the other forum and your SIL said that there was no popcorn on the floor. Even if there wasn't popcorn on the floor, given the force used on Darlene, I would think blood would have splattered on her bowl (forgive me for sounding graphic), even if her bowl was next to her, not in her lap as previously questioned. I would think that would be evidence to show whether or not the popcorn was staged. No blood on it would indicate it was staged and the murderer did know their routine of making popcorn at night.

Morning kahskye. Thanks for the posts and prayers. I too believe one day this case will be solved and at that point I will be able to start to heal.

I seen the other forum and cleared that up. SIL is incorrect. DH was at the scene that night and confirmed with me that there was popcorn on the floor. The popcorn also had blood on top. He was sure of that.
Lion - Your so sweet. Thanks for the kisses.. Yea fights are on every thurs and saturdays. It was a sport that dad and I shared interests. I like sports and all kinds.. DH LOVES that about me. We would spend evenings watching and snacking. It was not unusual for weekly thing to have popcorn or ice cream during the fights. Dad would usually fall asleep before end tho. I know he could never stay up past 10pm.. NEVER.. he's an early bird - up at 4am was not unusual for Dad. Darleen liked to nap and sleep. But she would change into a bed clothes - she was found in her after work clothes not nighttime clothes. So the thought of thinking it was really early in the morning (ie 4am) Nope.. was not 4am IMO.. it was around 7-9pm...

Sad there is no info on baby. I pray too that she is receiving proper attention. June is just around the corner. Can't wait to see IF at that point the stones will be there. It will be WELL after springtime.

Thanks all for prayers. Truly they are appreciated.
Rosco

That's what I just posted above yours and provided the link. I don't know if I'm buying into this being the XBF posting or . . . "A".
Welllll It DEFANIATLY IS HIM Or HIM and his CURRENT girlfriend, Since I received as message from them on my FAKE myspace profile. Oh well at least it got him talking......I say him and Current girlfriend becasue the message reffered to "WE" and said I do not look like AMANDA...and seems they are saying I MIGHT be the KILLER !!!!!! LOL

here is the message I received
clear.gif

http://www.myspace.com/163508742
Date:Apr 26, 2007 12:13 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject:helloBody:hey there how are ya?!! we know who this is and so you know we are not ****ing stupid and we do read what you people write do you not have anything better to do besides sit around and accuse people of doing things. maybe you did it u seem to talk about others doing it maybe YOU have something to hide??? by the way i dont look like amanda and i am far from it. i think maybe we will print off all of this *advertiser censored* and take it to the LE. well its nice talkin to ya and just wanted to tell you that we know what ur doin and if you ask me its childish luv ya bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Welllll It DEFANIATLY IS HIM Or HIM and his CURRENT girlfriend, Since I received as message from them on my FAKE myspace profile. Oh well at least it got him talking......I say him and Current girlfriend becasue the message reffered to "WE" and said I do not look like AMANDA...and seems they are saying I MIGHT be the KILLER !!!!!! LOL

here is the message I received
clear.gif

http://www.myspace.com/163508742
Date:Apr 26, 2007 12:13 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject:helloBody:hey there how are ya?!! we know who this is and so you know we are not ****ing stupid and we do read what you people write do you not have anything better to do besides sit around and accuse people of doing things. maybe you did it u seem to talk about others doing it maybe YOU have something to hide??? by the way i dont look like amanda and i am far from it. i think maybe we will print off all of this *advertiser censored* and take it to the LE. well its nice talkin to ya and just wanted to tell you that we know what ur doin and if you ask me its childish luv ya bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Wow, this sounds like XBF's new GF posting to you. I've always questioned what's in it for the XBF if he's no longer w/ "A". Once the money is gone, he might be back to claim more. It's too bad I have a parent's breakfast to attend at my dd's school. I'd like to sit here at the computer and keep looking for something we may have missed. Is that your recent post on the other forum? I'm going to have to join that later this morning. Yesterday, I made a list of questions regarding this crime to post. If you are "T", your post was well written, and w/ the reward at $20,000, maybe someone will crack. That's alot of money for a meth user!

Hi there yes this is "T" yeah it kinda freaked me out when I got a MESSAGE from the XBFs profile, BEFORE I even sent Him a message, they beat me to the punch. But It acomplished what I wanted it to ( get him talking to us) get his side version or whatever. I think I'm going to respond to them on myspace

I received a call from XBF to my home phone. The other poster suggested he look my phone up and call if he is willing to clear his name and answer my questions. He spoke to DH and XBF apparently is willing to support the Foundation and the efforts from this day forward.

He promises a call to ME in the morning. He is well aware that I am very upset and have plenty to ask him - and to watch my 'tone' and try not to be offended.

I have written down a few key questions I will ask. I am courious on his reply. I want to see if he begins our conversation with truth - cuz I will know it by his reply.

I give XBF credit FIRST for making the call. It took big b$lls to call and talk to DH. I will see where XBF's heart is in the nature of his willingness.
I pray it's for helping us in our efforts and not a ruse to try and supply someone else with information.

I do and will continue to keep my armor up until I know XBF is true.

Rosco.

That's great, Rosco!!!!!! Maybe he's ready to come clean w/ any info he might have. Maybe he thought he'd be w/ "A" forever, and now that it's over, he's tired of covering up w/ what he knows. I have a couple of notes I jotted down that made "A's" behavior seem quite odd. I'm not sure if XBF reads here, do you want me to PM you my notes?

That's great, Rosco!!!!!! Maybe he's ready to come clean w/ any info he might have. Maybe he thought he'd be w/ "A" forever, and now that it's over, he's tired of covering up w/ what he knows. I have a couple of notes I jotted down that made "A's" behavior seem quite odd. I'm not sure if XBF reads here, do you want me to PM you my notes?

YES - PM me.

I am very anxious to speak to XBF. My mind is almost at a point of explosion - not a bad kind.. just got my blood pumping.

I really do pray that his intentions are sincere...

Rosco.

YES - PM me.

I am very anxious to speak to XBF. My mind is almost at a point of explosion - not a bad kind.. just got my blood pumping.

I really do pray that his intentions are sincere...

Rosco.

Rosco,

Check your PM. I have to run some errands, but will check back in later.

Rosco,
I can't stop thinking about this crime. I hope you found some answers to XBF's call, if he did call like he said. Please update us when you get a chance. I just wanted to post and bump this back up.

(((Rosco)))

Just caught up on the thread here. My prayers for strength are with you. I pray that this is a turning point in this case.

xo

Ang

Rosco dropped me a quick note. She's busy at work today but wanted me to let you know that she did talk to "Q" the XBF and said she will take the conversation to heart and hope he is true to form.

Hi everyone...I just added a new topix to Mongo that just says $20,000 Reward...Please help us keep it at the top by reposting the info to call for tips...Sherry I have been thinking about you all weekend...You will stay in my prayers...I hope you were able to get some answers....huggersss everybody...D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke