IN -Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been discussed since I'm jumping in the middle of the thread here but this really stood out to me.

"Big bowl of popcorn was still next to dad's chair with the indentation of Darleen's smaller bowl - her taking her share out... They did not have bed clothes on. Darleen had her clothes she would ware right after work and before bed. Sweats and a t-shirt type clothes. I do not know exactly which clothes. Dad's teeth were out and he was ready to settle in for the fights."

Would he normally take his teeth out to eat popcorn?

:p
This may have been discussed since I'm jumping in the middle of the thread here but this really stood out to me.

"Big bowl of popcorn was still next to dad's chair with the indentation of Darleen's smaller bowl - her taking her share out... They did not have bed clothes on. Darleen had her clothes she would ware right after work and before bed. Sweats and a t-shirt type clothes. I do not know exactly which clothes. Dad's teeth were out and he was ready to settle in for the fights."

Would he normally take his teeth out to eat popcorn?

Sorry - I've been out a bit and not checking WS or other sites. I do want to reply to this thought.

Dad would take his teeth out allot while he ate certain foods. The food would get under his dentures and hurt him. It did not surprise me that Dad's teeth were out knowing he had popcorn waiting for him.

Hubby is off to Mongo tonight. Going to visit graves and see some people. Visit with Musky Club President regarding June tournement. I will be staying back w/son. He's been very ill. :p Vomit and all the other stuff - so better to stay home anyway.
Kids - they pick up all the germs that can be found and also the ones that are hidden.

I'll try and re-read and post what questions are out there.

It's been a trying few weeks for me. Working thru it tho.

All my love.
Rosco

Just thinking of the family and friends of Terry and Darleen and praying that there will be closure on this soon and that justice will be served. I just have this gut feeling that any day now, someone is going to crack. I read on the other forum that "A" had commented in her myspace profile that she didn't want kids. I just pray for that little baby girl everyday that she is being cared for and that no harm comes to her.

Thanks for your prayers!!!

I too feel something is going to break soon. I have time on my side. Tick Tock for the killer/s... TICK TOCK.. time is running out

I too thought it really strange for the comment on myspace. I found out that it's a default if you do not add anything to your profile.

Rosco

Lion:
((your quote))
Maybe someone else was helping Terry with whatever was being done with the tractor and the gasoline. I still don't understand why he would be out at the barn and getting gasoline at night, after he took his teeth out, when his usual routine would have been to sit and watch the fights. Several things just don't fit. I can't get this to work at all. Am I missing something? I also think that someone knew he would be at the barn that night at that time or they knew where he parked his vehicle--or both.
--

Dad would/could be out in the pole barn at anytime.. It does not seem strange at all to me or any other family members. I think ((this is IMO about that night )) Dad was disconnecting the battery charger from the battery and that was about it. Was not in the barn 'working' that late.. he was closing up the barn and someone either snuck up on him or someone he trusted was in the barn with him and Dad turned his back on this person.

IMO.

Rosco

Thanks for your prayers!!!

I too feel something is going to break soon. I have time on my side. Tick Tock for the killer/s... TICK TOCK.. time is running out

I too thought it really strange for the comment on myspace. I found out that it's a default if you do not add anything to your profile.

Rosco

Roscoe You are right . That little clock is ticking and who ever did this or knows who did will crack.As you know my Gut is telling me who. But I will keep that between us.
Prayers are with you and Family. And if you need me to do some snooping over the net let me know.:innocent:

Lion:
((your quote))
Maybe someone else was helping Terry with whatever was being done with the tractor and the gasoline. I still don't understand why he would be out at the barn and getting gasoline at night, after he took his teeth out, when his usual routine would have been to sit and watch the fights. Several things just don't fit. I can't get this to work at all. Am I missing something? I also think that someone knew he would be at the barn that night at that time or they knew where he parked his vehicle--or both.
--

Dad would/could be out in the pole barn at anytime.. It does not seem strange at all to me or any other family members. I think ((this is IMO about that night )) Dad was disconnecting the battery charger from the battery and that was about it. Was not in the barn 'working' that late.. he was closing up the barn and someone either snuck up on him or someone he trusted was in the barn with him and Dad turned his back on this person.

IMO.

Rosco

Hi Rosco:blowkiss:. Okay, now it seems more understandable. I also believe it is possible that either someone surprised Terry at the pole barn or knew he would be there. Would it have been typical for Terry to have gone to get gas at night? Why not wait until the next morning? Surely he wasn't planning on using the tractor that night. I don't know enough about that to know what to think.

If Terry would have been likely to take his teeth out to eat popcorn, and it he was likely to go out to the pole barn at any time, most things work okay in my mind. What doesn't fit is that darn popcorn. In some cases a tornado can ravage an entire home--except for one little child's tea set left untouched. Go figure. But, unless that is what happened in this case I am wondering how the popcorn could remain in place in such a situation unless it was possibly staged. That is not even what bugs me most. What I question is, if the popcorn was staged, then why? Why would the killer think it was important to make it seem as if there was a bowl of popcorn sitting with Darleen?

Lion

Roscoe You are right . That little clock is ticking and who ever did this or knows who did will crack.As you know my Gut is telling me who. But I will keep that between us.
Prayers are with you and Family. And if you need me to do some snooping over the net let me know.:innocent:

Hey JDB -

Thanks for the prayers.

Snoop the net all you want honey!;) Fill me in - PM.. what you might find.

Rosco

Hi Rosco:blowkiss:. Okay, now it seems more understandable. I also believe it is possible that either someone surprised Terry at the pole barn or knew he would be there. Would it have been typical for Terry to have gone to get gas at night? Why not wait until the next morning? Surely he wasn't planning on using the tractor that night. I don't know enough about that to know what to think.

If Terry would have been likely to take his teeth out to eat popcorn, and it he was likely to go out to the pole barn at any time, most things work okay in my mind. What doesn't fit is that darn popcorn. In some cases a tornado can ravage an entire home--except for one little child's tea set left untouched. Go figure. But, unless that is what happened in this case I am wondering how the popcorn could remain in place in such a situation unless it was possibly staged. That is not even what bugs me most. What I question is, if the popcorn was staged, then why? Why would the killer think it was important to make it seem as if there was a bowl of popcorn sitting with Darleen?

Lion

Hey Lion. Hugs to you honey. Everything ok here - so far. Mom is ok. Planning a trip (maybe) to Mayo. Waiting for some other issues for her to clear or answer - might not have to go. Just waiting now and praying. Son is sick now. Just flu/tummy thing - you know pre-schoolers.. they get every germ known to mankind.. and bring it home to mom and dad.. (yikes)

Just a few answers to some questions....

Dad would/did go and get gas and lottery at night or before settling down. Did not find it unusual to me about his where-a-bouts that evening. He was an anytime kind of person. Morning/noon/night. Did not matter. BUT when it got late - he was done for the evening. That is why I can only imagine that Dad was getting ready to call it a night and watch the fights... Someone was at the house and either HE KNEW who it was OR they were hiding.

I totally understand about the popcorn issue. Like it was 'staged' for them to LOOK like they were eating popcorn. BUT no popcorn was in their system. I don't get it either. Again - it just might be something the killer/s did before they left... 'make it look like they were eating popcorn'... It's possible. Don't know why they (killer/s) would find it important for Darleen to have a bowl.

Let me tell WS something... I was told (and not by LE so I feel this is ok to tell) that Darleen stopped at the local store that evening (sometime before dinnertime) to get some ice cream. I found it really strange that Darleen was eating popcorn when she made a 'special' stop to get ice cream that evening. That was told to me by the person who worked at the store and seen her there and remembered what she purchased.

I still feel the whole house was staged to look like robbery and unknown killer/s were there and murdered them.

Rosco

Hey Lion. Hugs to you honey. Everything ok here - so far. Mom is ok. Planning a trip (maybe) to Mayo. Waiting for some other issues for her to clear or answer - might not have to go. Just waiting now and praying. Son is sick now. Just flu/tummy thing - you know pre-schoolers.. they get every germ known to mankind.. and bring it home to mom and dad.. (yikes)

Just a few answers to some questions....

Dad would/did go and get gas and lottery at night or before settling down. Did not find it unusual to me about his where-a-bouts that evening. He was an anytime kind of person. Morning/noon/night. Did not matter. BUT when it got late - he was done for the evening. That is why I can only imagine that Dad was getting ready to call it a night and watch the fights... Someone was at the house and either HE KNEW who it was OR they were hiding.

I totally understand about the popcorn issue. Like it was 'staged' for them to LOOK like they were eating popcorn. BUT no popcorn was in their system. I don't get it either. Again - it just might be something the killer/s did before they left... 'make it look like they were eating popcorn'... It's possible. Don't know why they (killer/s) would find it important for Darleen to have a bowl.

Let me tell WS something... I was told (and not by LE so I feel this is ok to tell) that Darleen stopped at the local store that evening (sometime before dinnertime) to get some ice cream. I found it really strange that Darleen was eating popcorn when she made a 'special' stop to get ice cream that evening. That was told to me by the person who worked at the store and seen her there and remembered what she purchased.

I still feel the whole house was staged to look like robbery and unknown killer/s were there and murdered them.

Rosco

It makes even more sense now that I understand that Terry would go out at any time of day to run an errand. Do you know what time Darleen was reportedly at the store to buy icecream?

It is still possible, just less likely that Darleen planned on eating popcorn. I agree it is even less likely if she had already bought icecream. Was she big on snacking? If not, it is again even less likely that the popcorn was actually ever hers. Is it possible that the second bowl was origianlly made for someone else in the home? That could possibly explain why it was staged(not the whole house-that is another can of scorpions).

What if the killer(s) was sitting with them pretending to be there to visit, watch the fights, and have popcorn, in order to wait for the right moment for him/her and others to strike? It would then have been wise to get rid of evidence that might indicate that. However, if that is the case it wasn't done very well. It would have been smarter to get rid of the popcorn altogether. If, and this is all a big, "if" because there is no proof, it happened this way then maybe the popcorn was in an out of the way area from the violence the whole time(i.e. the kitchen where it had not yet made it to the living room), then placed with Darleen while the killer(s) covered their tracks.

Lion

Lion My gut is telling me. The whole popcorn thing was staged.Who ever did this knew the habits and knew the fights were going to be on.If I recall correctly Terry had to go outside to do something.
Roscoe: Did I read somewhere Terry would go out an unplug either a tractor or something at night? Was this a every day or night thing?I know in my hearts the A$$es that did this will slip up one day soon. Also it is strange for Darleen to get ice cream and then want popcorn. With no popcorn in thier systems I have a feeling someone took the time to nuke it .

It makes even more sense now that I understand that Terry would go out at any time of day to run an errand. Do you know what time Darleen was reportedly at the store to buy icecream?

It is still possible, just less likely that Darleen planned on eating popcorn. I agree it is even less likely if she had already bought icecream. Was she big on snacking? If not, it is again even less likely that the popcorn was actually ever hers. Is it possible that the second bowl was origianlly made for someone else in the home? That could possibly explain why it was staged(not the whole house-that is another can of scorpions).

What if the killer(s) was sitting with them pretending to be there to visit, watch the fights, and have popcorn, in order to wait for the right moment for him/her and others to strike? It would then have been wise to get rid of evidence that might indicate that. However, if that is the case it wasn't done very well. It would have been smarter to get rid of the popcorn altogether. If, and this is all a big, "if" because there is no proof, it happened this way then maybe the popcorn was in an out of the way area from the violence the whole time(i.e. the kitchen where it had not yet made it to the living room), then placed with Darleen while the killer(s) covered their tracks.

Lion

Rosco said in another post that there was popcorn "all over." (Which I knew but didn't want to disclose without her permission since it's a crime scene.) The killers wouldn't stage it with popcorn all over the place.

Lion My gut is telling me. The whole popcorn thing was staged.Who ever did this knew the habits and knew the fights were going to be on.If I recall correctly Terry had to go outside to do something.
Roscoe: Did I read somewhere Terry would go out an unplug either a tractor or something at night? Was this a every day or night thing?I know in my hearts the A$$es that did this will slip up one day soon. Also it is strange for Darleen to get ice cream and then want popcorn. With no popcorn in thier systems I have a feeling someone took the time to nuke it .

Hey JDB, my gut is telling me probably some of the same things that your gut is telling you. I am just being careful to include any and all possibilities that I can think of. We don't know if Terry had to go outside for something at that particular time, only that it was routine for him to do so in the manner in which Rosco describes. It might be considered unusual for Darleen to have popcorn after she had ice cream. But, until I learn perhaps from Rosco that it was indeed unusual for Darleen to have 2 snacks in one day and/or that Darleen was seen at the store buying ice cream close to the time she may have possibly gotten ready to eat popcorn, I can't say for sure if I think it was unusual for her.

No matter what the exact and true details were it seems as though things might have been arranged and set up to look like Terry and Darleen were about to sit down for the evening, possibly to watch the fights. If the scene was in fact staged, then who would feel the need to do that? Although, killers who murder strangers might try to get rid of evidence they don't generally need to stage an entire murder scene. Someone who knew and/or was close to the victim(s) might have reason(s) to do so.

I think there may be lots more to it, like most others think. And, of course we don't know what LE knows concerning all details of the crime scene. We don't know what LE removed prior to Rosco or her family's arrival to Terry and Darleen's home. Rosco and her family did seem to get a good look at how things were fairly soon after the murders, though. That can tell us a lot; but, not necessarily everything.

Rosco, please forgive me if you have already said this; but, how did you learn about the murders? Who contacted you? If it was A, exactly what did she say? If it was LE, how did they get your contact info?

Lion

Rosco said in another post that there was popcorn "all over." (Which I knew but didn't want to disclose without her permission since it's a crime scene.) The killers wouldn't stage it with popcorn all over the place.

Okay, now I am confused:eek:. I thought I read that there were two bowls of popcorn. I thought that in one bowl there was an indentation possibly where popcorn was taken out and put into the other bowl. So, there was also popcorn all over? I guess I would need to re-read all posts to put this together in my mind.

ETA:
Rosco said:
... not sure if the bowl of popcorn was actually still in the lap of Darleen. I was told there was popcorn around the room but still some remained in the bowl where her body was found. However coroner said no popcorn was in either system. Had no time to eat it. Big bowl of popcorn was still next to dad's chair with the indentation of Darleen's smaller bowl - her taking her share out... They did not have bed clothes on. Darleen had her clothes she would ware right after work and before bed. Sweats and a t-shirt type clothes. I do not know exactly which clothes. Dad's teeth were out and he was ready to settle in for the fights. I think it was between 7-9pm Thursday night they were killed. snip

Sorry about that. I couldn't recall all of the details without re-reading.

From what Rosco knows we don't know if the bowl of popcorn was still in Darleen's lap or not. In any event there was still some in the bowl, there was popcorn around the room, and Terry's bowl was seemingly undisturbed with an indentation possibly from where it was dipped into for the other bowl. I imagine it could have been staged. There seems to be several possibilities as to what really happened. Darleen could have been carrying the bowl to give to a, "guest" when she was attacked by the guest or an accomplice. She could have been the one about to have that popcorn despite having had ice cream fairly recently. She could have been attacked before she had the chance to have any popcorn. Perhaps it is hard to know exactly what happened. I do think that what ever happened it is possible that Terry and Darleen were either blitz attacked, they knew and trusted the killer(s), or both. Although, LE may not have been able to prove that, at least it has perhaps pointed them in the right direction in their investigation.

Lion

I will tell you the one thing that has bothered me since I read this thread.A finds the bodies in the AM.Which tells me she was out all nightor was she??? From what I read on the other place there was only one person that would benifit from terry and Darleen passing away.
Was A's where abouts the night of the Murders. Ever verified by anyone except the friends she was running with at that time. I mean if someone saw Darleen buying Ice cream. and we all know the town is not that big. Someone should have seen A that night.

I will tell you the one thing that has bothered me since I read this thread.A finds the bodies in the AM.Which tells me she was out all nightor was she??? From what I read on the other place there was only one person that would benifit from terry and Darleen passing away.
Was A's where abouts the night of the Murders. Ever verified by anyone except the friends she was running with at that time. I mean if someone saw Darleen buying Ice cream. and we all know the town is not that big. Someone should have seen A that night.

"A" had a trailer on the property and was to pick up her dad to go to work with him when she says she found the bodies. (She occasionally helped him out at work.) Her alibi was she was at home with her b/f, if I remember right. No one else saw her that night.

ETA: The only thing anyone saw that evening is possibly a butterscotch Chevy S-10 with primer on it's door, which no one in the family or friends own, as far as we can tell.

Morning All.

'A' moved out of the house about 4months prior to murders w/XBF. They were at this lake house/trailer that evening w/friends. The trailer by the lake is located about 10miles or less from the house. LE told me what they did that night. I keep LE information to myself. I only speak here on WS and other forums of what I or my family experienced personally and seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears. Where-a-bouts that evening was questionable - IMO.

The ONLY person who would receive anything was 'A' - being the child of both. Remember there was a 'hand written will' that was found at the house. The will indicated that she would have everything BUT to share with brother and sister. I read the will myself. "A" went right to the will - in it's hiding place - which she probably would have known where it was - that did not catch me as questionable. I believe that the will was written the year prior (and not that night) when Dad and Darleen went on a road trip to MN. They stopped by my house on their way back home by surprise - while they went thru chicago on their way home. It was written probably just in case they might have gotten killed on the road or something and wanted to make sure she was taken care of. XBF was in the picture during that time. Both were left at the house (she had not moved out yet) w/grandma to keep eyes out.

Regarding the ice cream.
I don't think that Darleen would have ate both ice cream and popcorn that night. She was a snacker just like Dad was but she also worried about her weight (to a degree - like me lol) so I don't think that she would have eaten both. UNLESS she purchase the ice cream for another night or some other reasons. The thought of someone else eating popcorn is a big possibility. I wonder who's prints were on the bowls? LE had not shared that information. Hubby was at the scene that night we arrived. Bodies were gone but rooms looked just like they did and he said that there was popcorn all over the living room. HE was the one who told me about the bowl next to Dad's recliner.

Regarding the trackor and battery that night -
Dad was fixing the tractor - had the battery on the charger that evening. He was not really 'working' on the tractor (IMO) he was just closing the barn down for the evening. Had it open and working that early evening and afternoon - but as the night approached he went back to the barn and was unplugging and closing the barn doors. I can't recall (maybe hubby might recall) if the big doors were open or closed at the time. Dog would have barked at anybody that walked up to the property - ANYTIME. Even if it was friend/foe. Wants attention all the time and he would have tried to draw attention to this person who walked up.

The day we found out.

I have always found this unusual - XBF was the person who called the family. I asked several times from the call and when I was driving there to talk to 'A" but I was told by XBF that LE told her NOT to talk to anyone... I had always found that unusual. He refused to put her on the phone. Said she was drugged up and can't talk. I understood at the time cuz she was the person who found her mother dead. Another thing that caused alarm to me was when I arrived at the lake house after we left the house and spoke to LE (that was were they were at) the only crying and screaming from her mouth was for her mother. She cried 'why her - what did she do' ... NEVER was there a plea for Dad... Other people also told me this same - that there was no cries for her Dad.

Just FYI - 'A' was 90 mins late for the wake. We were all waiting for her and XBF to show. Everyone found that to be VERY suspicious. Also, her attire was as if going to a night club - IMO.. not wake of her parents. I think that instead of the midnight run to wal-mart (XBF told hubby that next morning when he went there for coffee - we were staying at a house across the road from her trailer) for the new comforter that night - she should have purchased better clothes for the wake/funeral. I was asked/spoken/commented too by several people regarding her clothes and shoes (they were strapped up the legs braided shoes - went up the calf with open toes) being not appropriate for a wake/funeral.

Did I miss anything???

Hubby is in Mongo today. Maybe come home with some information - maybe not. I pray for his safe return home to me and son.

Rosco.

A couple questions about the popcorn come to my mind. It was mentioned the larger bowl which Terry ate from seemed untouched, except for the indentation of a smaller bowl, which would have been Darlene's. It also was mentioned that there was popcorn scattered around, yet some still remained in Darlene's bowl. I'm just wondering if the amount scattered around was the amount missing from Darlene's bowl? To me, that would explain that when she was hit, popcorn was flung from her bowl. Exactly where was this popcorn in the room and could it have come from Darlene's bowl? Also, sorry to be graphic, if the popcorn was staged then it would have been tossed on top of the splattered blood. Was the popcorn laying on top of blood, or was the blood splattered over the popcorn? Again, I'm sorry to even discuss this, but we all know Darlene was struck many times which would cause alot of blood. If Darlene was struck again after the popcorn scattered, then there would definitely be some blood on top of the popcorn, which would show it wasn't staged.

Good morning Rosco:blowkiss:. Thank you for elaborating on so many things for us. I hope your son feels better today, and I hope that your dh comes back with some info.

Lion

Morning All.

'A' moved out of the house about 4months prior to murders w/XBF. They were at this lake house/trailer that evening w/friends. The trailer by the lake is located about 10miles or less from the house. LE told me what they did that night. I keep LE information to myself. I only speak here on WS and other forums of what I or my family experienced personally and seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears. Where-a-bouts that evening was questionable - IMO.

The ONLY person who would receive anything was 'A' - being the child of both. Remember there was a 'hand written will' that was found at the house. The will indicated that she would have everything BUT to share with brother and sister. I read the will myself. "A" went right to the will - in it's hiding place - which she probably would have known where it was - that did not catch me as questionable. I believe that the will was written the year prior (and not that night) when Dad and Darleen went on a road trip to MN. They stopped by my house on their way back home by surprise - while they went thru chicago on their way home. It was written probably just in case they might have gotten killed on the road or something and wanted to make sure she was taken care of. XBF was in the picture during that time. Both were left at the house (she had not moved out yet) w/grandma to keep eyes out.

Regarding the ice cream.
I don't think that Darleen would have ate both ice cream and popcorn that night. She was a snacker just like Dad was but she also worried about her weight (to a degree - like me lol) so I don't think that she would have eaten both. UNLESS she purchase the ice cream for another night or some other reasons. The thought of someone else eating popcorn is a big possibility. I wonder who's prints were on the bowls? LE had not shared that information. Hubby was at the scene that night we arrived. Bodies were gone but rooms looked just like they did and he said that there was popcorn all over the living room. HE was the one who told me about the bowl next to Dad's recliner.

Regarding the trackor and battery that night -
Dad was fixing the tractor - had the battery on the charger that evening. He was not really 'working' on the tractor (IMO) he was just closing the barn down for the evening. Had it open and working that early evening and afternoon - but as the night approached he went back to the barn and was unplugging and closing the barn doors. I can't recall (maybe hubby might recall) if the big doors were open or closed at the time. Dog would have barked at anybody that walked up to the property - ANYTIME. Even if it was friend/foe. Wants attention all the time and he would have tried to draw attention to this person who walked up.

The day we found out.

I have always found this unusual - XBF was the person who called the family. I asked several times from the call and when I was driving there to talk to 'A" but I was told by XBF that LE told her NOT to talk to anyone... I had always found that unusual. He refused to put her on the phone. Said she was drugged up and can't talk. I understood at the time cuz she was the person who found her mother dead. Another thing that caused alarm to me was when I arrived at the lake house after we left the house and spoke to LE (that was were they were at) the only crying and screaming from her mouth was for her mother. She cried 'why her - what did she do' ... NEVER was there a plea for Dad... Other people also told me this same - that there was no cries for her Dad.

Just FYI - 'A' was 90 mins late for the wake. We were all waiting for her and XBF to show. Everyone found that to be VERY suspicious. Also, her attire was as if going to a night club - IMO.. not wake of her parents. I think that instead of the midnight run to wal-mart (XBF told hubby that next morning when he went there for coffee - we were staying at a house across the road from her trailer) for the new comforter that night - she should have purchased better clothes for the wake/funeral. I was asked/spoken/commented too by several people regarding her clothes and shoes (they were strapped up the legs braided shoes - went up the calf with open toes) being not appropriate for a wake/funeral.

Did I miss anything???

Hubby is in Mongo today. Maybe come home with some information - maybe not. I pray for his safe return home to me and son.

Rosco.

I thought "A"s trailer was still on the property? 10 miles is a decent distance.

I thought "A"s trailer was still on the property? 10 miles is a decent distance.

Hi All...

DK - Trailer on the property was something she purchased AFTER her and XBF broke up (June 2006) She had nowhere to live as renter still lived in the house.. She and BF lived on the property in a trailer until renter moved out in Nov or Dec 2006.. after year lease was up.

The other trailer was at the lake house and was rented thru 'A" and XBF... That is the trailer that they were living when the murders had taken place - and that location is about 10miles..

Trip to mongo was uneventful. No headstones and graves looked unkept. Husband fluffed them up and found the Luigi car that my son left last Oct on the ground - he placed it back on top. Locals still talking about inside job. Hubby does not influence their thoughts as he never talks about the true feelings of the family. He keeps his ears and eyes open. Locals are truly scared and tight lipped. Nobody has seen baby.

Glad husband is home and safe. Son is still sick. Has Rotavirus. Lord - they pick up the worst germs! Mom is ok. She is going to see a doc at Chicago University - maybe help. If not - Mayo might be my next trip planned.

Dad was watching the guys and their trip. Caught a 43in Musky on their one and only day out. Hubby brought a friend along and the friend's first trip and first time musky fishing - caught and landed a 43in. Dad was with them!!!

All my love.
Rosco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members