Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Roscoe

I was drwn to this thread the its counter part after reading about it on a different thread that DK had posted to. For many (30) years I worked as a clinical psychologist and did a lot of forensic psychological cases for the DA here. In 99% of the cases that I have worked on, I found this overwhelmingly strange occurance of the six degrees of separation phenomen. Start with your two victms and work outward. And when I tell you to do this, do it on a chalkboard or white board or a piece of oak tag paper and literally and I mean literally work your way outward in the shape of a circle. Keep going and going until you can't think of anymore people. Once you get that far, start linking them together. While I am sure that "A" had a hand in the murder of your dad and step mom. I think that in addition to the ex bf that there is someone closeby who is linked to or knows about the murder. My current feeling is that this may likely be the current bf, and the current bf's brother. See if those two are linked to the ex somehow.

On the topic of the collectors coins. What kind of collectors coins were they?
As for the meth lab on the property. Met labs can and are pretty portable and can be elaborate, done in a regular family kitchen or something as simple as a shed.

Hunches and gut feelings are powerful feelings. They are usually dead on as well. And finally, I have a strong feeling that there is either a leak or a plug in LE. Someone there is also in the six degree chain. They either know information, or an individual that they will plug up.

I will follow this thread and will try to be of any assistance. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nancy

Nancy, great post. What reasons would there be for a leak or plug in LE? Small rural community, long time resident of 30+ years, first double homicide in the history of the county. My only thoughts, based on personal experience, might be a tie between A's ex, and whomever he hired to help him with his legal issues. I found some pretty corrupt things upon doing some digging into LE myself a few years ago. Astounding, I was educated to the "favor" system. Although, I can't imagine a valid reason for "favors" with this case. -

Which leads me to that circle Nancy was talking about. What if any political connections are found within the family, all of it.

On a seperate note. I image with the surrounding woods those too were searched thoroughly? It's impossible the perps didn't leave something behind while cleaning.

Praying for your family, and thinking of you daily.

Rosco, I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray this double murder is solved soon and that justice will be served. I came here to Webslueths like I do most mornings while sipping my coffee. For some reason, I scrolled down to "cold cases" and read about your parent's unsolved murder. I was glued to the computer for the remainder of the morning, even told my dd she could watch her Happy Feet DVD while I read both this forum and the other one linked here. I must say, it's hard to understand "A" and her behavior. I know she's young and possibly under the influence of her bf, x-bf and drugs. The renter guy really has me baffled and he must have definitely had something on "A" to be staying in the house. I do think "A" knows who commited this crime and maybe can't believe it was actually carried out. I just wish she would come clean w/ the truth if she does in fact know something.

How is her baby doing? I thought I read where she wasn't due until the end of March, so the baby came quite early. Was she a premie and did she have drugs in her system? So many questions are dancing around in my head from the hours I spent reading about this case today.

You are a strong and courageous woman whom I admire for your fight to see the murderer(s) caught and convicted. My heart goes out to you for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Thanks a lot kahskye for your post and taking all that time and reading the thread. It's a ton of information to grab. Your thoughts and comments are always welcome.

You are correct about renter and xbf having connections. I was told that the renter is/was a great friend of xbf and that he did not wittness the murders so it did not bother him to live there. This was actually told to me by the xbf and "A". Just can't connect on the age difference of xbf and the renter - renter being in his 50's and xbf 20. XBF does not have family to have met at a function or thru parents. Parents were never in the picture with xbf and family. Not around or not talking to them. XBF's parents are MIA as far as xbf and 'A" were considered.

New bf and xbf along with "A" and dad all worked at the same tree company. Dad spend the better part of summer 2005 down south helping with the hurricane relief. He would call from his job and I would tell him that his new boat was calling his name. He was working so much to purchase the new boat and he had an appointment with that dealer the sat just before his demise. Everyone went down south in the tree trucks including xbf and others. "A" did not join. Dad told me on the phone that they had to send xbf back home just days after arriving on a bus bz xbf was complaining of flu type symptoms and not working. Dad was ticked so bad as he was climbing into his 60's and he's working hard and xbf is 20 and not working. LAZY. Keeping in mind this person is possible future son-in-law. It really bothered Dad and darleen. The lack of working by xbf. The whole circle there knows each other. It's one big 'happy family'.
You touched on the fact of "A" actually freaked at the fact that the plan was carried out and it surprised her. I thought the same and possibly very scared and in so deep there is no turning back.

No word on baby. I just pray that she is well taken care of.

Thanks again for prayers and hope. It keeps me going while all this mess is around me.

Rosco.

Hello Roscoe

I was drwn to this thread the its counter part after reading about it on a different thread that DK had posted to. For many (30) years I worked as a clinical psychologist and did a lot of forensic psychological cases for the DA here. In 99% of the cases that I have worked on, I found this overwhelmingly strange occurance of the six degrees of separation phenomen. Start with your two victms and work outward. And when I tell you to do this, do it on a chalkboard or white board or a piece of oak tag paper and literally and I mean literally work your way outward in the shape of a circle. Keep going and going until you can't think of anymore people. Once you get that far, start linking them together. While I am sure that "A" had a hand in the murder of your dad and step mom. I think that in addition to the ex bf that there is someone closeby who is linked to or knows about the murder. My current feeling is that this may likely be the current bf, and the current bf's brother. See if those two are linked to the ex somehow.

On the topic of the collectors coins. What kind of collectors coins were they?
As for the meth lab on the property. Met labs can and are pretty portable and can be elaborate, done in a regular family kitchen or something as simple as a shed.

Hunches and gut feelings are powerful feelings. They are usually dead on as well. And finally, I have a strong feeling that there is either a leak or a plug in LE. Someone there is also in the six degree chain. They either know information, or an individual that they will plug up.

I will follow this thread and will try to be of any assistance. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nancy

Thanks Nancy for reading about my father and step mom's murders. Let me comment on a few things you asked....

I too believe there is another part connected with A and xbf. I think there is a whole clan of them and the murders were planned out and timed. Everyone from renter to xbf and the xbf's friend. This friend was at the house the morning LE allowed us on the property..and who at the time was helping xbf take all the power tools, 20 plus guns of my dad's and all the 4X4's off the property. Brother and I talk about the weeks we were there and discuss all the 'going on's' during that time. The conversations and comments that persons made and lack of empathy from certain people just blew us away. Other outsiders of the family made comments to us regarding their own feelings. Similar to ours. Hunches are normally right on target - I do believe that. Hard not to trust them when so many others are having the same feelings.

The coins were the collectors from like a mint. Dad had so many I didn't even know which were missing. I was TOLD that the coins were missing. Don't know who told LE. I can only speculate on that.

I pray daily for closure. Dad and Darleen deserve to have their killer/s behind bars and on death row. I will continue to see to that.

Thanks again for your post and prayers.
Rosco.

Nancy, great post. What reasons would there be for a leak or plug in LE? Small rural community, long time resident of 30+ years, first double homicide in the history of the county. My only thoughts, based on personal experience, might be a tie between A's ex, and whomever he hired to help him with his legal issues. I found some pretty corrupt things upon doing some digging into LE myself a few years ago. Astounding, I was educated to the "favor" system. Although, I can't imagine a valid reason for "favors" with this case. -

Which leads me to that circle Nancy was talking about. What if any political connections are found within the family, all of it.

On a seperate note. I image with the surrounding woods those too were searched thoroughly? It's impossible the perps didn't leave something behind while cleaning.

Praying for your family, and thinking of you daily.

Cubby - I can't imagine the favor system in the case either. XBF and that whole circle. I truly believe it was not an old issue that came and haunted them. It's a new issue and new circle that ripped thru my family. XBF is the only NEW connection here. Surrounding woods were searched. Had all kinds of dogs and CSI ect..on the scene. LE is tight lipped. Someone close to family was connected - IMO and family's. Nothing connects an outsider entered the house. No defence wounds was told from coroner. I too feel it's impossible to not leave SOMETHING behind.

Thanks Cubby. Thanks for thinking of us. One day I KNOW I am going to post on WS and tell all that there is an arrest. I feel it in my bones!!

Rosco.

Cubby - I can't imagine the favor system in the case either. XBF and that whole circle. I truly believe it was not an old issue that came and haunted them. It's a new issue and new circle that ripped thru my family. XBF is the only NEW connection here. Surrounding woods were searched. Had all kinds of dogs and CSI ect..on the scene. LE is tight lipped. Someone close to family was connected - IMO and family's. Nothing connects an outsider entered the house. No defence wounds was told from coroner. I too feel it's impossible to not leave SOMETHING behind.

Thanks Cubby. Thanks for thinking of us. One day I KNOW I am going to post on WS and tell all that there is an arrest. I feel it in my bones!!

Rosco.

And when that day comes, we will all be here to celebrate with you Rosco.

xo

Ang

Just bumping and sending a hug to Rosco and family!!
April

Ditto!

Ros, you are in my prayers!!!!!
God grant you JUSTICE; I pray it will be soon.
(((hugs for you)))
take care!

Love,

Ariel:blowkiss:

I know this may be a lot to ask, if anyone wants to PM me the names of the key players and their relationships to the deceased, I'd be happy to do the forensic circle. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes can do wonders for the case.

Nancy

I know this may be a lot to ask, if anyone wants to PM me the names of the key players and their relationships to the deceased, I'd be happy to do the forensic circle. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes can do wonders for the case.

Nancy

I hope someone has Nancy. That would be great. I hope Rosco has.

(((Rosco)))

Thinking of you and all of your family today and wishing you a Happy Easter!!

xo

Ang

Bump - I too hope someone has, Nancy.

Prayers to Roscoe and family

Nancy

Please take this offer, Rosco. You'd be foolish not to.

The reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in thier murder has skyrocketed to $20,000 thanks to an anonymous donor! Praise the Lord! :woohoo:

If you have any information, please contact:
Tad Oakley, Lieutenant Detective
LaGrange County Sheriff Department
260 463-4713
toakley@lagrangesd.com

The reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in thier murder has skyrocketed to $20,000 thanks to an anonymous donor! Praise the Lord! :woohoo:

260 463-4713
toakley@lagrangesd.com

That is wonderful news!!! Any update on Amanda and the baby?

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I see some action in the very near future now!! $20,000 will tide a person over quite nicely, even if they have to turn their friend/partner in. But, who cares? They will be locked up & the person w/the mulah can get a deal!! Time to speak up, before some one else beats you to the BIG DOUGH!!

260 463-4713
toakley@lagrangesd.com

260 463-4713
toakley@lagrangesd.com

:clap: Fantastic news. Hoping this leads to more tips.

Someone knows something. It's time to spill it!

Great news on the reward money!!! :woohoo:

Rosco, I hope you are well, I think about you every day.

xo

Ang

260 463-4713
toakley@lagrangesd.com

What a wonderful thing to see- bless that donor! Hoping that this case is solved soon! Prayers to Rosco and family.

Rosco has not posted in a while. I am hoping you are doing ok, you are in my prayers! Great news about the reward money!
April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member