Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new at all Rosco? Any news, leads, words on "A" or the babyxo

Ang

Nothing new Ang. Maybe this weekend will bring a call or two in with info.

Rosco

Nothing new Ang. Maybe this weekend will bring a call or two in with info.

Rosco

Rosco, you and your family are in my thoughts. Please continue to keep the faith that the truth will come up. Think about how much we've learned all ready since you reached out websleuths and other forums. I really think the truth is close to surfacing. Continue to stay strong and positive...

Rosco, you and your family are in my thoughts. Please continue to keep the faith that the truth will come up. Think about how much we've learned all ready since you reached out websleuths and other forums. I really think the truth is close to surfacing. Continue to stay strong and positive...

Thank you Masterj for your warm thoughts. I too believe justice will show it's face and the murder/s of my father and step mother will be solved. More than one person knows and that means it's not a secret for ONE person to keep under hat. That thought keeps my faith alive.

Thanks again Masterj. WS and every single person here and the other forums have given me the faith to keep going when I start to loose my nerve and spark. It's hard to keep that pace up.

God Bless and thank you so much for all the help

Rosco.

Hello Rosco:blowkiss:. I am just thinking of you and wanted to check in. I, too believe that justice will come to light--a blinding, very strong light.

Love, hope, and prayers,

Lion

Rosco, my deepest sympathies on Terry and Darleen's deaths. I pray for justice and closure for you and your loved ones. God bless you.

Rosco, my deepest sympathies on Terry and Darleen's deaths. I pray for justice and closure for you and your loved ones. God bless you.

Ticamom. Thanks. Truly from my heart. :blowkiss:

Your blessing and prayers are welcomed with open arms. One day I will get that 'phone call' and it is only THEN that I can start to heal.

Thanks to everyone here at WS and other forums - keeps my faith and spirit going for justice.

It gets harder everyday.
Rosco

Hello Rosco:blowkiss:. I am just thinking of you and wanted to check in. I, too believe that justice will come to light--a blinding, very strong light.

Love, hope, and prayers,

Lion

Thanks Lion. I have my shades!!:D

BTW - your posts are going over the margins. Have to use the bars to read all. I think it might have something to do with your pictures. All three are in a row. Maybe place one below.
I'm totally not a computer person.. :loser: so maybe I have no idea.

Rosco.

Thanks Lion. I have my shades!!:D

BTW - your posts are going over the margins. Have to use the bars to read all. I think it might have something to do with your pictures. All three are in a row. Maybe place one below.
I'm totally not a computer person.. :loser: so maybe I have no idea.

Rosco.

Thank you Rosco. I had no idead about my margins because it wan't happening on my screen. Someone pointed it out to me, and another nice sleuther pointed helped me to fix it. I am sorry to you and to all about that.

Prayer that justice comes to light, and for the family to heal and have joy once again within their hearts.

Lion

Thank you Masterj for your warm thoughts. I too believe justice will show it's face and the murder/s of my father and step mother will be solved. More than one person knows and that means it's not a secret for ONE person to keep under hat. That thought keeps my faith alive.

Thanks again Masterj. WS and every single person here and the other forums have given me the faith to keep going when I start to loose my nerve and spark. It's hard to keep that pace up.

God Bless and thank you so much for all the help

Rosco.

(((Rosco)))

When and if you ever lose your faith, nerve or spark, we are here to keep all of that going until you get it back.......

Thinking of you often..

xoxoxo

Ang

Good day, dear Rosco. I hope you are doing as okay as possible. I am sending you cyber hugs :blowkiss:.

Off topic: Hi there Ang:).

Love, hope, and prayers,

lion

Good day, dear Rosco. I hope you are doing as okay as possible. I am sending you cyber hugs :blowkiss:.

Off topic: Hi there Ang:).

Love, hope, and prayers,

lion

Thanks Lion. I needed that! :blowkiss:

Puttering along these days. Nothing new as far as news or anything.

Hugs,
Rosco.

I am wondering: 1. How far from Toledo, Ohio did this crime take place?
2. Someone mentioned coins. Was there silver coins stored in 2 large water bottles [the commercial water bottles] that were missing from the home? 3. Was there any diamond rings missing?

I am wondering: 1. How far from Toledo, Ohio did this crime take place?
2. Someone mentioned coins. Was there silver coins stored in 2 large water bottles [the commercial water bottles] that were missing from the home? 3. Was there any diamond rings missing?

Thanks for your post Starlight -

The murders took place in Mongo Indiana. Toledo is not close, but drivable distance. Mongo is located in the upper east corner of Indiana. They lived 20 or so miles off the highway/expressway/toll way - what is called "The Ohio Turnpike" 80/90 East-West Expressway.

Coins were missing from the pole-barn and home. Unsure of what your referring to where/how the coin where stored. I can't recall Dad storing them in a container. They were collector coins. I know that he had them in/on his desk inside the pole-barn. Not sure about the house locations. LE tracked all coins purchased from the Anderson home thru the mint companies and matched up with what they had/found in the house and what was/might have been missing. I do believe LE has numbers/ID's off the coins that are missing. Have you came across something refering to these coins in Ohio?

LE had not shared any information as far as jewelry being missing. Darleen did not have many expensive pieces of jewelry - some. The diamond ring that Dad purchased for her for their anniversary that just passed before their demise was not missing. I seen that ring the night I arrived. That is the only diamond ring I knew of that she owned. Darleen did not jewelry often - if at all...She worked where you can not have jewelry on while working.

Thanks for your post.
Rosco

This is my first post here. I read and lurk daily. Rosco , the story of your father and step-mother has touched me. I myself am a step-parent to two young girls, and I know that it is a tough job for me. I just had to say that Darleen must have been a wonderful, wonderful, stepmother to have such a caring, compassionate daughter like you. Each and every post you write makes it very clear that you loved both your father and her very much. Sounds like more steparents should be as great to their loved ones children as she was to you.

My condolences go out to you, your family, your sister and brother and their families. I truly believe hard work, perserverance ,and love always pay off in the end. I check this thread daily because I know in my heart you will find the answers you are seeking! Also if "A" is not guilty, then I will be shocked!

April

This is my first post here. I read and lurk daily. Rosco , the story of your father and step-mother has touched me. I myself am a step-parent to two young girls, and I know that it is a tough job for me. I just had to say that Darleen must have been a wonderful, wonderful, stepmother to have such a caring, compassionate daughter like you. Each and every post you write makes it very clear that you loved both your father and her very much. Sounds like more steparents should be as great to their loved ones children as she was to you.

My condolences go out to you, your family, your sister and brother and their families. I truly believe hard work, perserverance ,and love always pay off in the end. I check this thread daily because I know in my heart you will find the answers you are seeking! Also if "A" is not guilty, then I will be shocked!

April

Thanks April. Your words brought a tear to my eyes. Your a great person to care. 'Your' step-girls will grow to respect and love you very much. It takes more to be a parent than giving birth - IMO.

I loved Darleen very much. She respected me/brother as part of my father's past. I truly respected her for opening her arms/home and heart to me and brother. We laughed many of times and cried the same. She was very special to me/brother. She was a great person. She really cared for brother and I and it showed. Made it all the better when we would visited and vice-versa.

Dad, on the other hand, I will forever cry for. I miss him dearly. It really hurts deep in the soul when you loose someone from the hands of another human. There is not a day that goes by in the past 17months that I do not sob for my father and his murder. Sometimes uncontrollably
and my husband has to holds me until I calm down. It's a hard battle to deal with daily without closure. He was my Daddy and I miss him so much.

Thank you for reading my thread. I too believe in justice.

God Speed April.

Rosco

Rosco,
I just realized my mistake when I said sister and brother I meant sister-in-law. I read the other posts on your family (can't remember what it's called) , but the one where anon was saying he knew something. I meant sil not sister. I do pray that "A" gets her life straight and does not continue to harm the baby with drugs, but I also pray that if guilty she gets maz or if not guilty comes around to help the family with the battle for justice.
Sorry for the confusion ! :doh:
Have a great day, and know that strangers all over the world are keeping you in our thoughts!!
April

Rosco,
I just realized my mistake when I said sister and brother I meant sister-in-law. I read the other posts on your family (can't remember what it's called) , but the one where anon was saying he knew something. I meant sil not sister. I do pray that "A" gets her life straight and does not continue to harm the baby with drugs, but I also pray that if guilty she gets maz or if not guilty comes around to help the family with the battle for justice.
Sorry for the confusion ! :doh:
Have a great day, and know that strangers all over the world are keeping you in our thoughts!!
April

I knew what you were thinking.;)

I too pray that baby is safe and drug free. Can't worry too much with 'A".. she has made her bed. Hope there is a better path she will take in the future. The path she is on today is not the right one. IMO

Thanks again April and to ALL the strangers.

Rosco.

Bumping for Rosco and to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

xo

Ang

Rosco, I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray this double murder is solved soon and that justice will be served. I came here to Webslueths like I do most mornings while sipping my coffee. For some reason, I scrolled down to "cold cases" and read about your parent's unsolved murder. I was glued to the computer for the remainder of the morning, even told my dd she could watch her Happy Feet DVD while I read both this forum and the other one linked here. I must say, it's hard to understand "A" and her behavior. I know she's young and possibly under the influence of her bf, x-bf and drugs. The renter guy really has me baffled and he must have definitely had something on "A" to be staying in the house. I do think "A" knows who commited this crime and maybe can't believe it was actually carried out. I just wish she would come clean w/ the truth if she does in fact know something.

How is her baby doing? I thought I read where she wasn't due until the end of March, so the baby came quite early. Was she a premie and did she have drugs in her system? So many questions are dancing around in my head from the hours I spent reading about this case today.

You are a strong and courageous woman whom I admire for your fight to see the murderer(s) caught and convicted. My heart goes out to you for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke