Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Knight said:
Someone just came in to the Topix forum and waylaid Amanda! :eek: They didn't mice words.
I continue to feel that actions speaks louder than words.

Is "Mushroom Girl" who just posted on the Mingo Topix forum from WS?

I'd like to see more ppl from here maybe posting the facts and theories as we know them from behind the scenes courtesy of either Rosco or the newspaper on that forum to see if we can scare some other people to come out of the woodwork. "Mushroom girl" did a nice job.

I have said SOME of what I wanted to say on Topix. It just the begining of the truth. Darn thing has a delay and I just posted same over/over. :doh:

I feel better :clap: that I said what I did.

I saw your postings over there. I imagine you wanted to say some of that for quite some time. It's got to be really rough on you. You have my prayers as your difficult situation drags on and on.

Rosco, I read your posts over there and do hope you feel better about speaking out on the feelings you've had regarding A's involvement in this crime. It must have taken a lot of strength on your part. I hope also that speaking out may bring out the right tip to bring justice about for your parents. God Bless you and praying for you and yours.

Wow, just when you think things can't get much hotter in there, lol. All we need now is for A to post and it'll be a tinder box!

I am very happy you posted Sherry and took back your forum. I hope you will post more of the truth soon. And I hope you feel better having vented, that had to have been building up for a long, long time, and that isn't healthy. Your dad is in heaven smiling, I just know it. :blowkiss: You're all he has for justice to be done.

Thank you everyone!! :blushing:

- and YES... I do feel much better. Please understand that the post is the FIRST time my sister has read/heard my OWN feelings about her and her actions. It was very difficult to post. I am very hurt over "A"'s actions and her XBF's. Again, we have yet to speak or see each other since the moment I/we all walked off that property Oct 31st 2005. I spoke my mind and my TRUE feelings. It was theraputic and nessesary.

Thanks again DK for the 'kick' - it really got my spark back in line.
Like a hot griddle cooling under a cold water... SIZZZLLLEE - needed to vent.
Rosco.

You ROCK Rosco ~

Enough said. We love you babe...

xo

Ang

Rosco, I am so glad that you came out with your thoughts and feelings about what happened to Terry and Darleen. And, I am glad that you took the forum back.

Ang is sooo right, my friend. You ROCK!

All of my thoughts, love, and prayers to you,

Lion

Rosco said:

- and YES... I do feel much better. Please understand that the post is the FIRST time my sister has read/heard my OWN feelings about her and her actions. It was very difficult to post. I am very hurt over "A"'s actions and her XBF's. Again, we have yet to speak or see each other since the moment I/we all walked off that property Oct 31st 2005. I spoke my mind and my TRUE feelings. It was theraputic and nessesary.

Rosco.

Rosco said:

Rosco.
You're very welcome. That IS your forum, I am also glad you took it back. You had held off to see what "A" would post next, but she is obviously not posting again.

Your post about dancing on your father's decomposed body image in the barn was almost too much for me to handle, that was about the saddest thing I have ever read in my life, I think. :(

That was one of the saddest images that I have ever had, too. It was so much so that I had to immediately put it out of my mind or lose focus. Bless your heart dear Rosco.

Lion

LionRun said:
That was one of the saddest images that I have ever had, too. It was so much so that I had to immediately put it out of my mind or lose focus. Bless your heart dear Rosco.

Lion
DK & Lion... I had to share that moment. It touches on the horror I deal with since the moment I received that horrible and life changing call. I didn't need to walk in and see them dead.

I think about that time often. It actually sometimes brings peace to me. I know my Dad was dancing with me.:angel: and it makes me feel very loved.

Rosco.

Has "A" EVER participated in any fund raising to help solve this crime? Or done anything to help, to your knowledge?

Ang

angarella said:
Has "A" EVER participated in any fund raising to help solve this crime? Or done anything to help, to your knowledge?

Ang
No.. nothing. Not even TV or newspapers. NOTHING. I was the one who was on TV in Oct.. and in newspapers.. NEVER once has she came out of that house of hers to look at anyone..
She never even had a church service on their year anniversary. I called the church and they asked if I wanted to do something.. I said.. NO.. I wanted to see if Amanda was going to do anything. Church never received a call - I spoke to church that weekend to check. Then at that time I could not do anything cuz there was a car accident and the pastor was asked to help the family of that accident. If I would have booked something - he would not have taken on the other.

Rosco

Rosco said:
No.. nothing. Not even TV or newspapers. NOTHING. I was the one who was on TV in Oct.. and in newspapers.. NEVER once has she came out of that house of hers to look at anyone..
She never even had a church service on their year anniversary. I called the church and they asked if I wanted to do something.. I said.. NO.. I wanted to see if Amanda was going to do anything. Church never received a call - I spoke to church that weekend to check. Then at that time I could not do anything cuz there was a car accident and the pastor was asked to help the family of that accident. If I would have booked something - he would not have taken on the other.

Rosco

That is what I expected Rosco.... Sorry darling...... Just keep on doing what you can do honey...... I PROMISE, it will all work out in the end. You are doing a great job......

Much thoughts, love and prayers,

xo

Ang

I just received a call from a source. "A"'s baby was born March 3rd and is a girl. The source confirmed that CPS has taken the child due to being born with drugs in her system. The kind of drug is unknown. The future for the baby and "A" with baby is still unclear. This call did not surprise me.

Now what's going to happen to the baby? Poor thing didn't ask for this kind of life.

Rosco

Rosco said:
I just received a call from a source. "A"'s baby was born March 3rd and is a girl. The source confirmed that CPS has taken the child due to being born with drugs in her system. The kind of drug is unknown. The future for the baby and "A" with baby is still unclear. This call did not surprise me.

Now what's going to happen to the baby? Poor thing didn't ask for this kind of life.

Rosco
I know you say you weren't very surprised, but I am sure it was still very painful to hear.

I am so sorry for you and the baby. I know the entire situation weighs so heavily on you every day and now this additional burden is so much to bear.

I am sending special thoughts and prayers your way.

Rosco said:

Rosco
I just checked the archives of area newspapers and there is no record of her giving birth at that time. Just FYI.

When one gives birth, the hospital asks you (gives you a form) asking if you want the information in the newspaper. When I had my child I said no and nothing was ever in any of our area newspapers about our having a child. But I really did give birth! Just my two cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member