Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa said:
When one gives birth, the hospital asks you (gives you a form) asking if you want the information in the newspaper. When I had my child I said no and nothing was ever in any of our area newspapers about our having a child. But I really did give birth! Just my two cents worth.
Thanks for the insight! Having never given birth I didn't know that! :D

Wow Rosco. I guess I am not surprised about the news of the baby being born with drugs in it's little system, but still it is so sad... :(

Prayers for the little girl. Is there any family there locally that might be willing to take her in?

Did I read correctly that Grandma was in the house the night of the murders? So I wonder why the murderers did not kill her too. Did the know she was there? Mmmmm....just thinking out loud....sorry.

I am so sad that the baby girl was (or may have been) born with drugs in her system. I do hope that CPS will move swiftly if this is the case and get the baby to a warm and loving home.

It seems with all the information that has come to light and many more people talking about this heinous crime that the answers may be just around the corner.

Rosco- more prayers for strength for your entire family.

Hi Boyz Mum. I hope and pray, too that the little baby girl will go to a loving home, hopefully with family where she loved and cherished.

Amanda said on the topix thread that the police interrogated her several times-- once for 5 hours. I believe she is telling the truth on that one. She withstood it, and didn't crack. I am hoping that if she is guilty that due to her current troubles and just having had a baby she may not be able to withstand another, "interview" with LE. If she is guilty, I hope LE finds a way to get her in for another interview quickly, and that Amanda cracks and all the truth comes pouring out. I also believe that Terry and Darleen's murders will be solved.

Lion

Hi LionRun! It just makes the stomach turn to read about a poor little baby being born this way. I think it also speaks volumes of "A's" total indifference to human life. I don't know if she actually was present for the murders (although it kind of looks that way IMO) but I really believe she knows the information to have this crime solved. (I almost think that one of "A's friends" may end up talking because it sounds like she wasn't involved with the greatest people.)

Boyz_Mum said:
Hi LionRun! It just makes the stomach turn to read about a poor little baby being born this way. I think it also speaks volumes of "A's" total indifference to human life. I don't know if she actually was present for the murders (although it kind of looks that way IMO) but I really believe she knows the information to have this crime solved. (I almost think that one of "A's friends" may end up talking because it sounds like she wasn't involved with the greatest people.)

I agree and pray that you are right....

angarella said:
Did I read correctly that Grandma was in the house the night of the murders? So I wonder why the murderers did not kill her too. Did the know she was there? Mmmmm....just thinking out loud....sorry.
Yes Ang you did read correctly. Grandma (Darleen's mom) lived on the land. She had her own trailer w/heat and running water. She has lived there for as far as I can recall - maybe 18yrs. The house and pole barn are not connected to Grandma's trailer. I spoke to Grandma about that night. She did not hear or see anything. She minded her own business as far and when cars or visiters would come by. She is well into her 80's but sharp as a tack. She seen her only daughter on the living room couch. It haunts her to this day. She told me that everytime she closes her eyes she sees Darleen. I pray all the time for God to erase that memory. It's not fair to Grandma. She might not being telling everything. She could also be in denial regarding her grand-daughter. I do not preasure Grandma. LE has spoken to Grandma. I let LE make their connections and facts.

Grandma was not in the mix. She did not have any authority in future planning. I think that might be the reasons why a gun was not used. To keep it quiet.

Rosco.

Boyz_Mum said:
I am so sad that the baby girl was (or may have been) born with drugs in her system. I do hope that CPS will move swiftly if this is the case and get the baby to a warm and loving home.

It seems with all the information that has come to light and many more people talking about this heinous crime that the answers may be just around the corner.

Rosco- more prayers for strength for your entire family.
Thanks ALL!

It IS so sad about the baby girl. My heart just burns for "A" and XBF- with anger.. but I swell-up in my eyes when I think about the baby. My comment about not being surprised with the call is correct but YES it did ripe me inside knowing that "A" didn't respect the unborn child's health and continued to use drugs. Just selfish ..

We are on the hunt for info. Maybe something will surface today regarding baby's location and health.

Prayers all!
Rosco

angarella said:
Wow Rosco. I guess I am not surprised about the news of the baby being born with drugs in it's little system, but still it is so sad... :(

Prayers for the little girl. Is there any family there locally that might be willing to take her in?
I know Ang.. it's horrible. We are in search of info today. See what we can find.

I don't know who CPS would allow to take the child. One would HOPE that the father's parents might be level headed and take the child. I don't know anything about the father's history. Unfortunatly being with "A" and knowing about what happend in that house BUT still be a part, I have my doubts.. but I pray. Remember "A" also said that BF's brother lives with them. A child's actions don't always reflect from it's parents upbringing...

Rosco

Rosco said:
Yes Ang you did read correctly. Grandma (Darleen's mom) lived on the land. She had her own trailer w/heat and running water. She has lived there for as far as I can recall - maybe 18yrs. The house and pole barn are not connected to Grandma's trailer. I spoke to Grandma about that night. She did not hear or see anything. She minded her own business as far and when cars or visiters would come by. She is well into her 80's but sharp as a tack. She seen her only daughter on the living room couch. It haunts her to this day. She told me that everytime she closes her eyes she sees Darleen. I pray all the time for God to erase that memory. It's not fair to Grandma. She might not being telling everything. She could also be in denial regarding her grand-daughter. I do not preasure Grandma. LE has spoken to Grandma. I let LE make their connections and facts.

Grandma was not in the mix. She did not have any authority in future planning. I think that might be the reasons why a gun was not used. To keep it quiet.

Rosco.

Thx. Rosco ~

I guess my curiosity was, did "they" know Grandma was on the property and spare her life? Just because "they" could not bring themselves to murder an elderly lady. That is where my curiosity was coming from.....

I was never in a million years trying to suggest that Grandma was involved or knew anything about this. Just wondered why her life was spared.

Prayers to Grandma. May she find peace and comfort soon.

angarella said:
Thx. Rosco ~

I guess my curiosity was, did "they" know Grandma was on the property and spare her life? Just because "they" could not bring themselves to murder an elderly lady. That is where my curiosity was coming from.....

I was never in a million years trying to suggest that Grandma was involved or knew anything about this. Just wondered why her life was spared.

Prayers to Grandma. May she find peace and comfort soon.
Yea Ang... Same here and with other family - we all think the same.

NO never thought that about suggesting Grandma. I too think she was spared due to her age. It still bothers me (not that I would want anything to ever happen to gram..) that she was not hurt - spared. She was a potential witness tho. That's what I don't understand. :confused:

Rosco

Rosco, out of curiosity, was Grandma extremely fond of anyone in particular? Was any one overly fond of Grandma? You know, like the apple of my eye kind of fondness that could make murdering her almost impossible?

iNTERESTEDWOMAN said:
Rosco, out of curiosity, was Grandma extremely fond of anyone in particular? Was any one overly fond of Grandma? You know, like the apple of my eye kind of fondness that could make murdering her almost impossible?
Interesting question. Darleen had only one daughter and that was a surprise anyway. Darleen had female issues and was told she would never have children. She told me the story as I had a similar situation trying to get PG and it took me 6yrs. Grandma help raise her, watch her and help Darleen - and that was only due to grandma living on the property ever since she was born or really early just after. The three of them were really close as far as always shopping together and taking trips out West to see Darleen's brother and family. I think you might have touched a thought/reason why Grandma might have been spared. Never thought it that way.

Thanks for your imput and reading this thread.
Rosco.

17 months today Dad and Darleen.

Proverbs 21:12 says, "The Righteous One knows what is going on in the homes of the wicked; he will bring disaster on them." You see, God is a god of justice, yet He is Love (I John 4:8). God shows up with mighty power for those that are His (Psalms 18).

Luke 8:17 - "For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."

I pray this for you Dad and Darleen.

Miss you.
Rosco

Rosco

Any news on "A's" child? Just wondering if they have ever determined what drugs where in it's system.

Rosco

Any news on "A's" child? Just wondering if they have ever determined what drugs where in it's system.

Hi - Thanks for posting.

.. nothing new on the baby girl. Got my look-out's there tho. Snoopin' around. I'll find out sooner/later.

Heard that she named her 'Terry'. (spelling is unsure)
This has not been confirmed as acurate - but good source.

Wanted to share the Mongo Topix again - check it out. 'A' has posted there in the past as well as a few leads..

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/T4JF661MSE95QGA40

http://www.kpcnews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/TF3E96H93S3RK93KO

Nothing on the drugs in system either. Still checking on that.

Rosco.

Proverbs 21:12 says, "The Righteous One knows what is going on in the homes of the wicked; he will bring disaster on them." You see, God is a god of justice, yet He is Love (I John 4:8). God shows up with mighty power for those that are His (Psalms 18).

Luke 8:17 - "For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."

Miss you.
Rosco

Amen. Rest in Peace Terry and Darleen........

xo

Ang

Miss you.
Rosco

Amen.

Anything new at all Rosco? Any news, leads, words on "A" or the babyxo

Ang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online