Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosco said:
why waiting??? been a year.. Believe me... A has chosen a path...and that path is/does not involve myself or my brother and husband.. this path is not a pretty one and not a healthy one.. The companions A has chosen are not the type that I or brother would associate with and suprised that A could too.. I truly think that 'X" had majory part in this.. but why not A come forward.. clearly 'x' is not in the picture anymore.. Also - can LE can protect A from harm if they get info from her.. I don't understand why not asking for help. If 'A' would come forward to me or brother...and talk .. ask or help... I/WE would not close the door. We/I love her and always will.. I pray for her everyday. Somewhere along the life.. something happend... and it's really bad
Now that she has been kicked out, maybe now is the time for you to contact her and tell her what you just told us. She may be willing to reach out to you know, and maybe get back at her ex friends, as well. Simply tell her you will be there for her, etc. now and let her decide if she will tell you more than that, otherwise she might get defensive, again.

Rosco said:
I can't remember 'A' or 'X' ever really shooting a gun with us when we would play at dad's place. We all took turns target shooting... Also - majority of guns were in safe that dad had and that was locked... took a combo and key to open... and let me tell you - my husband was the only person who knew where both were.. dad told him over the summer when he picked up the new safe... The numbers were not where he said but the key was there - LE found it after husband told them.. they looked for combo numbers - where dad said he would write them - but not there.. either dad never got around to it.. or perps found it BUT not the numbers - to open safe and get a pick of at least 20 guns in the safe.. Maybe perps were afraid of noise and alarming grandma - who reminder - lived on the property and was there that night - claims heard nothing..

I pray LE makes a move soon. It's one year next week. I am getting calls asking if ME..I.. amd planning a memorial service... I tell them to contact A..it was her parents and she needs to take some action on that... I will NOT be doing any such thing... Ball is in her court.. I am very courious on what A will say to public when they ask... HMMMMM... really want to be a fly on that wall when she is confronted...
Is there ANY chance A or X would have known where the numbers to the safe were? Terry might have said something, or they saw him?

And I thought you said you were doing a memorial of sorts to raise money for a reward?

gardenmom said:
This part is confusing to me. Who is the renter and what are they renting? I think you mentioned before that the bank owns your parent's house? I'm not sure how this works after someone dies. Did they have a plan that in the event of their death that the house is paid off? If not, does it go back to the bank? How is the mortgage being taken care of?
Will A take phone calls from you? Do you think she will meet with you? If so, I wonder if you can put some serious questions to her while being recorded? When is the last time you were in touch with LE? Are they actively working on this case? Ask them about trying to get her to implicate herself with a recording. They may like that idea.
The renter is a person who "X' new. A stranger to the family. Bank is aware of renting home.. I called bank and asked them why as there could/would be a problem if someone gets hurt and wants to sue the property for money.. They did not seem to be concerned. bank has power of property. Had a home eq on the property - but understood that dad had a policy that if anything happend the loan would be paid - like any large loans that are taken - car loan or homeloan.. you have an insurance in case of death to have dept paid. When there is no legal will the house property will then go into 'probate' owned by the state...and that is when the bank will handle all legal issues and depts to be paid...

A will NOT take a call from me what so ever.. Takes no calls from brother or anyone. I have not spoken to her since the day before that person moved into the home.. which was 3 weeks after the murders... LE is VERY active on this case.. so is DA office... I think that LE has taken every possible action that they can legal do in regards to A.

Dark Knight said:
Do you mean drugs were found in the house by LE when they searched the property?
No drugs were found at my dad's place. Drugs were placed and to have been used with 'A' and 'X' that night the murders took place - their alibies.. with friends at the lake trailer they rented together. I have been informed that drugs are a daily issue with the charectors on my dad's property and with 'A'..

blaize said:
Hello gardenmom,

three weeks after the murder "A" rented the house or part of the house to a man named Larry Mack, a known friend of her exboyfriend and of Larry Carpenter, the man who has just been sentenced to "eight years in prison for a felony charge of cocaine possession & currently faces a misdemeanor count of false informing for giving detectives misleading, false and contradictory information in several interviews regarding the murders of Terry & Darleen Anderson". (Link)

There was a handwritten note that was presented as the will which left everything to "A", but now that's in question so everything has to go through the lenghty probate process. I don't know if Rosco will be able to tell us how "A" is paying the mortgage because relations are very strained there.

I think it's a great idea to record the calls but somehow I don't think "A" would go for it.

blaize
Larry Carptenter has not been linked 'yet' to Larry Mack by LE..

LE has not told me there is any connection with Carpenter to 'A' or 'X" or Larry Mack. My assuption was that the two Larry's came from same town of Sturigis also from FLA in jail and same charges/drugs.. both did time in FLA... Just close with information makes me courious if they are connected - but no confirmation from LE that they are connected in anyway...

Dark Knight said:
Is there ANY chance A or X would have known where the numbers to the safe were? Terry might have said something, or they saw him?

And I thought you said you were doing a memorial of sorts to raise money for a reward?
It's possible that someone seen him with the numbers.. but didn't know where the key was... Dad would NOT have said anything unless he wanted that person to know... if anything it would have been seen without him knowing.

I had a benifit 3 weeks ago to raise money for reward. I currently have 5K in the foundation. The memorial would have only been a church service with maybe some coverage with media.. I really feel that 'A' should be the lead on that... I want to step back and see if 'A' stands up and takes action.

Dark Knight said:
Now that she has been kicked out, maybe now is the time for you to contact her and tell her what you just told us. She may be willing to reach out to you know, and maybe get back at her ex friends, as well. Simply tell her you will be there for her, etc. now and let her decide if she will tell you more than that, otherwise she might get defensive, again.
She will not take any calls from me. She has never let her defense down with me, brother or husband - or any family member - like aunts and uncles.. I feel as tho I/we was kicked out the day I/we walked off the property 31oct 2005.. almost a year ago. I don't think she will ever want to be a part of us/me ever. And we refuse to beg her to talk. I and we all love her and truly want to get to the bottom of why she is acting the way she is.. but she has taken us down a road that she had NO right to do.. and personally I can forgive someone.. but I will not try and call her to see if she will finally breakdown and talk to me.. She has done nothing but make horrible rumors about me and my husband and brother... I find out from associates in the town... She has NO intentions of inviting me into her life... That probably does not sound mature... but I am truly bruised by this whole mess...and I have begged for months and called and wrote her letters... and for 'A' to continue to demote me and my family... is just unacceptable. To AGAIN call her and beg her to call me... I feel LE will get to the truth .. and I can feel it soon.. I know I sound bitter...

Would you??? Really look deep into your soul and tell me you would NOT be bitter..? Speak the truth..

Rosco said:
She will not take any calls from me. She has never let her defense down with me, brother or husband - or any family member - like aunts and uncles.. I feel as tho I/we was kicked out the day I/we walked off the property 31oct 2005.. almost a year ago. I don't think she will ever want to be a part of us/me ever. And we refuse to beg her to talk. I and we all love her and truly want to get to the bottom of why she is acting the way she is.. but she has taken us down a road that she had NO right to do.. and personally I can forgive someone.. but I will not try and call her to see if she will finally breakdown and talk to me.. She has done nothing but make horrible rumors about me and my husband and brother... I find out from associates in the town... She has NO intentions of inviting me into her life... That probably does not sound mature... but I am truly bruised by this whole mess...and I have begged for months and called and wrote her letters... and for 'A' to continue to demote me and my family... is just unacceptable. To AGAIN call her and beg her to call me... I feel LE will get to the truth .. and I can feel it soon.. I know I sound bitter...

Would you??? Really look deep into your soul and tell me you would NOT be bitter..? Speak the truth..
As a Christian I try to be forgiving and not bitter, lol, but I certainly understand being very unhappy with her under those circumstances. You said you would take her back, so I am glad you are not more bitter than you are, and am proud of you for that.

Right before the one year anniversary, why not offer the $5,000 as an initial reward for information and release that to the media. The timing would get you very good coverage. Not only radio and newspapers, but S. Bend and Ft. Wayne TV stations, as well. I can help you in that regards.

Rosco said:

Were you and your husband in Chicago the night of the murders, or were you in the area visiting family? Who notified you of the crime? Curious if it was LE or a family member.

Dark Knight said:
Were you and your husband in Chicago the night of the murders, or were you in the area visiting family? Who notified you of the crime? Curious if it was LE or a family member.
I was at work DT chicago when I got the call. husband at home with our son. call was from 'X'... I asked to speak to 'A' and was told by 'X" that LE said not to talk to her - she was on medication for the sight she seen.

Dark Knight said:
As a Christian I try to be forgiving and not bitter, lol, but I certainly understand being very unhappy with her under those circumstances. You said you would take her back, so I am glad you are not more bitter than you are, and am proud of you for that.

Right before the one year anniversary, why not offer the $5,000 as an initial reward for information and release that to the media. The timing would get you very good coverage. Not only radio and newspapers, but S. Bend and Ft. Wayne TV stations, as well. I can help you in that regards.
I think if you were placed in a situation like mine you might question your faith. God did not do anything wrong... the sin did.. the sin that a human gave into the sin. There might be a time in the future to forgive and not be bitter. It's still an open wound here and 'A' has only seemed to be placing salt in the wound instead of trying to heal.

I was hoping to raise more money before I post the reward. My goal is 10K.. or better.. Is that not a good idea? Maybe I can place the amount of $2,000 and then later advise of the growing of the reward and foundation.. maybe ? Just thinking out-loud..

Rosco said:
I think if you were placed in a situation like mine you might question your faith. God did not do anything wrong... the sin did.. the sin that a human gave into the sin. There might be a time in the future to forgive and not be bitter. It's still an open wound here and 'A' has only seemed to be placing salt in the wound instead of trying to heal.

I was hoping to raise more money before I post the reward. My goal is 10K.. or better.. Is that not a good idea? Maybe I can place the amount of $2,000 and then later advise of the growing of the reward and foundation.. maybe ? Just thinking out-loud..
The book of Job is a good source for going thru tough times such as this.

I think you should offer whatever reward you can offer right now and get the media interested, with he timing of it, and say that you hope to raise the reward, and solicit contributions, and let them know you will update them as the reward grows. Do as many interviews as they will give you regarding the case, too. Mention in the press release you are willing to talk about it and give them a contact number. Timing is everything and now is a good time to revisit it, in my opinion.

Hi Rosco,
Yes, I would be bitter too. I cannot imagine the Hell you are in. I can see you want answers and justice, and you deserve both. In one of the articles I read that someone from LE said this was a "very solvable" case. I believe that to be true. I think media attention and the upcoming anniversary may just make some people nervous. Keep in contact with LE too.
I don't remember if I said this yet or not, but I am very sorry for your loss.

BTW, just the fact that your sister has cut off contact with you raises red flags all over the place.

Rosco said:
I was at work DT chicago when I got the call. husband at home with our son. call was from 'X'... I asked to speak to 'A' and was told by 'X" that LE said not to talk to her - she was on medication for the sight she seen.
Would be interesting to find out if LE ever said that, in fact. Doesn't sound like a reason to not speak to her own sister, even if she was on medication (which I wouldn't blame someone for if they saw such a sight, obviously.)

gardenmom said:
Hi Rosco,
Yes, I would be bitter too. I cannot imagine the Hell you are in. I can see you want answers and justice, and you deserve both. In one of the articles I read that someone from LE said this was a "very solvable" case. I believe that to be true. I think media attention and the upcoming anniversary may just make some people nervous. Keep in contact with LE too.

BTW, just the fact that your sister has cut off contact with you raises red flags all over the place.
I agree with everything you said in this post!

Rosco said:
Larry Carptenter has not been linked 'yet' to Larry Mack by LE..

LE has not told me there is any connection with Carpenter to 'A' or 'X" or Larry Mack. My assuption was that the two Larry's came from same town of Sturigis also from FLA in jail and same charges/drugs.. both did time in FLA... Just close with information makes me courious if they are connected - but no confirmation from LE that they are connected in anyway...
Hello Rosco, I was under the impression from your earlier post that they had been linked & it is odd that two people from the same town in florida now have a connection to a house in the small town of Mongo, Indiana.

Hmm hope LE are looking very closely at these men.

blaize

gardenmom said:
Hi Rosco,

Absolutely stir it up a bit in the media and get people close to home talking about the crime again. Use the media any way that you can to get the news about a reward out, maybe it'll shake a few apples loose from the tree.

blaize

gardenmom said:
Hi Rosco,

Thank you for your kind words. Having even a stranger's heart and tears thru this computer helps. Thank you.

LE reminds me that case is solvable and i believe that myself.

With 'A' cutting all contact with me/husband/brother since the day we all left.. I just can't understand it. I continue to battle it in my head - that it does not constitute murder - but my gosh... WHY? Why the stranger? Why the 'lack of help' with my efforts...or even a 'hell of a job sis!".. nothing. Even the closest of family would question...and speculate. Red flags... they seem to pop up often.. but as blaize noted that red flags don't always seem the same in ones eye as the other.

blaize said:
Hello Rosco, I was under the impression from your earlier post that they had been linked & it is odd that two people from the same town in florida now have a connection to a house in the small town of Mongo, Indiana.

Hmm hope LE are looking very closely at these men.

blaize
LE does not appear to have connection - at least not telling family. I just find it strange myself - and it's my head thinking.. that these two charectors have simliar backrounds and then this carpenter person starts talking about my family's murder - not some breakin or robbery or drug dealing ... and LE states not connected. Could all be the thought of carpenter getting lesser time as what LE said why he was talking - but why talk about a double murder and not have information that is true or close.. would not get away with it if info was bogus..and would just get LE to give you more time then was coming... added time now for false information... that's thinking huh.
I think there is something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member