Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosco,

Although the one is deceased now, is it known from where in Florida they came from? Do you have an idea as to when they came into the pic with the "xbf" and "A"?

They were both from Michigan and Fla. and I am just trying to see how they made it to Mongo, In.

Is it known how the one Larry died?

I was told that Larry Mack was a longtime friend of the new BF.. not XBF.

XBF, BF and LM all hung around together. I was told that it was all XBF's idea to have someone move into the house. He actually spoke to someone refering to how he had to convince 'A' to have this person move in... and that it was his idea. This was told just days after the murders occured.

I swear... just seems like too much planning was taken place right when the word GO happend...

I recall the big glass jar of change that was in the living room. Swear it was 2ft tall and filled with coins. "A" INSISTED this huge arse jar go into her car that night..... DH and DB almost lost their 'man-hood' trying to drag it out of the house. Finally just grabbed a dollie (sp?) and got it into her car. DH was like WTF... !!?? Why do you want this jar!??? Nobody in their right mind is going to steal this huge arse JAR!!!!!! HAD to go said 'A".....

Makes us all think that the renter was already a plan. Had to get anything valuable out of the house and property....

I know that pps have heard that pps will search for homes that are not occupied and steal... even watch the news and go to the homes... BUT come-on.. do you really think some idiot will try and sneek into a house that JUST held a double homicide...UNSOLVED mind you... and steal a huge jar of change????

UNREAL.. is what I say.:eek:

The other Larry - not a clue...BUT - drug users flock together.

LM died of complications with diabetes and hepatitis.

No did not hear of the breakins... I was hearing about the barn fires... but not breakin.. YEA get that info... courious - I can spread word on the names.. see if anyone knows..

I'm going to look on my home PC and get the list of items that were taken. Get that on the web-site and myspace. I think I still have that in a file somewhere...

Lord.. i sometimes can't keep up and I forget stuff... I know DK and I spoke about this over a week ago and again NOW i am thinking about it again... LOL.. :crazy:

Rosco -
I know that you were in Mongo a few weeks ago for the memorial service. I was wondering if you recall hearing anything about a break in around that same time. I think it was a week or a few weeks before the memorial service. The reason I am questioning this is because when I first heard of the break in, immediately Terry and Darlene came to mind. I don't recall all the items taken but I do remember hearing that there we guns and a few electronic items. There are suspicions (sp?) on who commited this robbery. And I am just curious if anyone said anything to you about it while you were here. I know who they suspect but I don't know their names. I will have to see if I can get that info.

Roscoe - do you know how many times the XBF has been questioned by police? What about John-O - was he questioned? I'm sure I have said this before but surely LE thought/still thinks that XBF and A's behavior was bizarre and suspect. Especially XBF's. The fact they bought an alarm system THAT day is just nuts. WHO thinks of something like that the day your parents are murdered?

Why would they find it necessary to remove all those items from the house right after the murders? What purpose does it serve to remove the guns and other items? Again, that would be about the last thing i would be thinking about in the aftermath of my parents murder.

Re: A's behavior in the aftermath of all of this.....I don't know her obviously but giving her the benefit of the doubt (which is difficult) maybe her seeming lack of compassion and respect was a result of her coping mechanisms. The situation was too much for her too handle emotionally, she's scared of her BF, so she kind of shut off emotionally and went through the motions just trying to get through. The whole thing about not buying her own mother something nice to be buried in is hard to swallow but I'm trying - again maybe having to go and buy an outfit to bury her murdered mother in made it all too real, was too much so she just avoided it and when the time came just grabbed something. The parties at the house afterwards - pretending like nothing happened, going on with life as usually, etc. A lot of her behavior is avoidance behavior - refusing to seek counseling, not going to the memorials, being late for the funeral. Why obviously becomes the question. Believe me I am not trying to justify her actions at all. I am just trying to look at from a different angle.

Well, I just read your post about A and the jar of change, the new roommate, etc.......my attempt at being diplomatic and giving someone the benefit of the doubt is quickly slipping away. It certainly sounds like a lot of this was pre-meditated. The XBF already having someone in mind to move in, doling out Terry's possessions, the coin jar removal - I mean didn't she think that looked a little suspicious to people?

I totally agree with your thought gaia227... FOR SURE.

But - you still have to search the WHY did she not seek help from her family? really? Shut down - ok.. horrible situation... unreal situation... But disconnect from everyone EXCEPT your drug friends? I agree that she shut down herself ppbly to cope... but really - - - she ONLY shut down to her family... not her friends.

I understand SOME behavior.... Some... really is understandable.

Roscoe - do you know how many times the XBF has been questioned by police? What about John-O - was he questioned? I'm sure I have said this before but surely LE thought/still thinks that XBF and A's behavior was bizarre and suspect. Especially XBF's. The fact they bought an alarm system THAT day is just nuts. WHO thinks of something like that the day your parents are murdered?

Why would they find it necessary to remove all those items from the house right after the murders? What purpose does it serve to remove the guns and other items? Again, that would be about the last thing i would be thinking about in the aftermath of my parents murder.

Re: A's behavior in the aftermath of all of this.....I don't know her obviously but giving her the benefit of the doubt (which is difficult) maybe her seeming lack of compassion and respect was a result of her coping mechanisms. The situation was too much for her too handle emotionally, she's scared of her BF, so she kind of shut off emotionally and went through the motions just trying to get through. The whole thing about not buying her own mother something nice to be buried in is hard to swallow but I'm trying - again maybe having to go and buy an outfit to bury her murdered mother in made it all too real, was too much so she just avoided it and when the time came just grabbed something. The parties at the house afterwards - pretending like nothing happened, going on with life as usually, etc. A lot of her behavior is avoidance behavior - refusing to seek counseling, not going to the memorials, being late for the funeral. Why obviously becomes the question. Believe me I am not trying to justify her actions at all. I am just trying to look at from a different angle.

John-O is the BIL of 'XBF" (or BF of his sister). John-O and "XBF" 's sister had a child - at the time of murders was about 3months old. I was also told that XBF's sister was on probation for Meth...during the time of the murders.

OOOOOHHH my DH did not like John-O... oh no.. DH does not take carp... will get into ur face if your disrespect... That John-O had no business doing what he was doing to our family - just cuz 'A" told him? What did she have a gun to HIS head? Palesszzz....
DH got into John-O's face and told him he would crush him like this tin-can (as he is smashing one in his fists) :furious: if he continues to take property away. That was when he finally stopped and stepped back.

I wish LE would have held that house under lock and key 'till this day!!!! NEVER let anyone on the property..... EVER... Rope it off...

John O is a new character in all of this. What do we know of him?

More odd actions from A and the others in the time afterwards. You'd think someone would have offered to help your DH clean up.

Wonder why A would tell them to take everything away? Unless there was a concern that something might have evidence on it, so they removed it ASAP. Surprised LE let them, but I am betting it was after the investigation. I kinda wish LE had scoured the remains of the barn that they burned down, to see if anything of interest was in the ashes, know what I mean?

I was told that Larry Mack was a longtime friend of the new BF.. not XBF.

XBF, BF and LM all hung around together. I was told that it was all XBF's idea to have someone move into the house. He actually spoke to someone refering to how he had to convince 'A' to have this person move in... and that it was his idea. This was told just days after the murders occured.

Sounds like they wanted to keep the property secure for their own reasons.

I recall the big glass jar of change that was in the living room. Swear it was 2ft tall and filled with coins. "A" INSISTED this huge arse jar go into her car that night..... DH and DB almost lost their 'man-hood' trying to drag it out of the house. Finally just grabbed a dollie (sp?) and got it into her car. DH was like WTF... !!?? Why do you want this jar!??? Nobody in their right mind is going to steal this huge arse JAR!!!!!! HAD to go said 'A".....

Makes us all think that the renter was already a plan. Had to get anything valuable out of the house and property....

I know that pps have heard that pps will search for homes that are not occupied and steal... even watch the news and go to the homes... BUT come-on.. do you really think some idiot will try and sneek into a house that JUST held a double homicide...UNSOLVED mind you... and steal a huge jar of change.
I am not sure what frame of mind would cause this except paranoia.

It could have been a staged act, to make one think that one's self was really feeling threatened by the intruder(s) hoping to make others believe that they had no involvement.

Lord.. i sometimes can't keep up and I forget stuff... I know DK and I spoke about this over a week ago and again NOW i am thinking about it again... LOL.. :crazy:

Rosco, do I need to kick you in da butt again? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yep - you're right Roscoe! SOME of it is understandle but so many of her actions or inactions are not and excuses should not be made for her. I was trying to look at it from another side but unfortunately no matter which way you look at it, it almost always ends up in the same place......

Gaia227 - For sure... always always always have i tried to look at it from so many angles... and with a pure open mind.. knowing that a BIG reason for most of the lies or hiding might very well be the drugs and hiding that issue..

But I just can't get over MOST of the direct or NON-direct regarding the murders...and what happend during and of course right after..

MOST don't make any sense and it's very difficult to NOT think the worse...

Yep - you're right Roscoe! SOME of it is understandle but so many of her actions or inactions are not and excuses should not be made for her. I was trying to look at it from another side but unfortunately no matter which way you look at it, it almost always ends up in the same place......

Roscoe Where is GM now? Is she out of harms way ? I have an idea I will share in a PM when I know she is safe and out of danger. Jets just say it is time to call someones bluff.:blowkiss:

Hey JDB... :blowkiss:

GM is living in Michigan.. out and away from this area.

Not sure if she is un-touchable tho... keep that in your mind - she is in a homecare center.

Roscoe Where is GM now? Is she out of harms way ? I have an idea I will share in a PM when I know she is safe and out of danger. Jets just say it is time to call someones bluff.:blowkiss:

Justin Gayheart, Beau Sutton, and Carl Ledyard are still in custody.
Justin, Beau, and Carl are in Legrange

Bethel Calloway is out of custody as of 10/15/2008 from Steuben Co. Jail.

There is a Scott Calloway listed but the age is off.

Krystal Wielgoes isn't in the system, no records found.

Just thought I would check it out. Sorry inquiring minds want to know!

One of 'A' X-BF's were arrested - YET AGAIN.

He was arrested just b4 'A' and BW and the other charector - were arrested/raided in Feb. - in Dad's house.

This Justin was also saying (when he was arrested in Feb - before this arrest) that he had information regarding their murders and had some personal belongings of Dad and Darleen's.

LE said he was full of carp.... He was trying to 'act big' with all of his Meth buddies.

SICK PEOPLE!!!!

To think that this 'person' (and I use this term very lightly) at one point was
'part of our family'.... while he dated my sister.

Eleven people were arrested last night during a drug sweep in LaGrange County. Officials for the I.M.A.G.E. Drug Task Force say they are looking for five other suspects. The suspects were from Howe, Kendallville, LaGrange and Shipshewana. Those arrested on Class A felonies for alledgly dealing methamphetamine were 26 year old Justin Gayheart, 22 year old Krystal Wielgos, 32 year old Beau Sutton, 31 year old Scott Calloway, 32 year old Bethel Calloway and 47 year old Carl Ledyard. The arrests came following a nine month I.M.A.G.E. Drug Task Force investigation in which undercover officers and confidential informants purchased meth and other narcotic drugs. According to an I.M.A.G.E. news release, some of the arrests pertained to the large purchases of the cold medicine drug ephedrine which is used to manufacture meth. All of those arrested were being held without bond pending initial hearings.

Has anyone heard about this, I vaguely heard something on the news about this recently. I am not sure if it is for all felons or only certain ones with certain crimes. This sure would be handy everywhere.

Does Indiana have the cold case card decks in thier jails? Some states have started using them with the inmates. Each card contains an unsolved case in the state. The circulate them among the inmates and see what kind of leads they get.

Oh gosh - Justin - what a charector he turned out to be...:furious:

Others I still have no clue... But it's nice to know that he's still :behindbar
That makes me smile today :)

Justin Gayheart, Beau Sutton, and Carl Ledyard are still in custody.
Justin, Beau, and Carl are in Legrange

Bethel Calloway is out of custody as of 10/15/2008 from Steuben Co. Jail.

There is a Scott Calloway listed but the age is off.

Krystal Wielgoes isn't in the system, no records found.

Just thought I would check it out. Sorry inquiring minds want to know!

That's EXACTLY how it comes off to me. If she was really afraid she'd not have stayed on the property.

It could have been a staged act, to make one think that one's self was really feeling threatened by the intruder(s) hoping to make others believe that they had no involvement.

Here's some good info on that; current as of July 2008: http://www.ncsl.org/programs/cj/dnadatabanks.htm

Has anyone heard about this, I vaguely heard something on the news about this recently. I am not sure if it is for all felons or only certain ones with certain crimes. This sure would be handy everywhere.

Does Indiana have the cold case card decks in thier jails? Some states have started using them with the inmates. Each card contains an unsolved case in the state. The circulate them among the inmates and see what kind of leads they get.

A is pregnant? Again?! Holy cow, we knew she had no brains, but why does she feel the need to keep on proving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty