IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HI yall..

Just kinda defrosting after the bitter cold we had here in Chi-town. GOsh - this 'balmy' 23' is just like summer-time! LOL.

I'm so sorry for GM. She was never able to see her Great-granddaughter... Seen a pic or two - but never held.
It's sad. Even after 'A' lost custody of Baby T - the current foster person chose not to contact GM either - even after many phone attempts for a visit and several voicemails for a return call. Nothing. Can't imagine why - but it is a fact and now GM is dead and she will never see her.

I was happy that Darleen's brother posted the GM's death on the board. I soooooo feel like the arse all the time...and did not (once again) be the person who posted that for 'A' to read. This way OTHER family members are on-board and posting.

Thanks all... for hugs and thoughts. GM and us became broke up after the murders. It actually was when I was having the benefit (Sept 2006)- GM just stop sending cards and Christmas cards. She sent one that last Christmas time - said 'wish things could be different' and that was the last letter/card we ever receievd from her. She ALWAYS remembered our b-days... and after that 2006 we never received anymore letters. We might not have been HER grand-children.. but she treated us as such...
I sent several to her with DS pic's and pic's of Rosco.
I hope she still had them to look at every once in a while.
I think she was not happy with the fact that "I" and 'WE" were thinking regarding "A" having possible involvment...and she cut all communication after she heard/read/thought.

She is in Heaven with Dad and Darleen.

Always -
Rosco

HI yall..

Just kinda defrosting after the bitter cold we had here in Chi-town. GOsh - this 'balmy' 23' is just like summer-time! LOL. Brrrrr

I'm so sorry for GM. She was never able to see her Great-granddaughter... Seen a pic or two - but never held.
It's sad. Even after 'A' lost custody of Baby T - the current foster person chose not to contact GM either - even after many phone attempts for a visit and several voicemails for a return call. Nothing. Can't imagine why - but it is a fact and now GM is dead and she will never see her. Aw, it would have been nice if she could have at least seen her once in person!

I was happy that Darleen's brother posted the GM's death on the board. I soooooo feel like the arse all the time...and did not (once again) be the person who posted that for 'A' to read. This way OTHER family members are on-board and posting. I think that's a real good thing. This is the type of thing that can often tear family's apart when the fact is it is something that should unite them. Meaning when something like this happens a family should close ranks tighter than ever!

Thanks all... for hugs and thoughts. GM and us became broke up after the murders. It actually was when I was having the benefit (Sept 2006)- GM just stop sending cards and Christmas cards. She sent one that last Christmas time - said 'wish things could be different' and that was the last letter/card we ever receievd from her. She ALWAYS remembered our b-days... and after that 2006 we never received anymore letters. We might not have been HER grand-children.. but she treated us as such...
I sent several to her with DS pic's and pic's of Rosco.
I hope she still had them to look at every once in a while.
I think she was not happy with the fact that "I" and 'WE" were thinking regarding "A" having possible involvment...and she cut all communication after she heard/read/thought. Aw, if that was what it was, it's sad, but I can understand that... her position. It's just not right that a parent lose a child let alone lose one the way she did and to have seen what she did. It's easy to tell from how you speak of GM and Darleen that they both were good women who loved all of the children in the family.

She is in Heaven with Dad and Darleen.

Always -
Rosco

Hope the temp keeps rising a bit for you. I wouldn't be breakin' out the bikini anytime soon!!! :Banane23:

Oh Rosco (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SO sorry to hear of GM's passing that she never got to see Justice done :(

I tried again to post on that topix - I give up it doesnt want me to !

Oh Rosco (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SO sorry to hear of GM's passing that she never got to see Justice done :(

I tried again to post on that topix - I give up it doesnt want me to !

Hi Jane, I'm wondering if maybe they've had trouble with someone or a few over there and the topix people have banned an IP address or something that would block not just one problem person but anyone who traveled the internet via the same route.

:( Sorry it's being unkind to you!

I am sorry to hear of GM's passing. She is in heaven now with her daughter and sil, and she has the answers for which those of us here on earth are still waiting.

I have signed on the AMW forum as 72DarkKnight. Let's get to posting, folks, PLEASE. Non WS'ers are even on their posting! It is a whole new audience we can recap what we know of the case to, including the producers of AMW! :woohoo:

I signed up....72 hours til I can post.........my name to long it will be 6passionflow
AMW picked it for me........
I've been reading and I am wondering
how big of a town is this.
Could the people that are in question have
family or friends in LE, politics, clergy?
My sympathy also to the family.

I signed up....72 hours til I can post.........my name to long it will be 6passionflow
AMW picked it for me........
I've been reading and I am wondering
how big of a town is this.
Could the people that are in question have
family or friends in LE, politics, clergy?
My sympathy also to the family.

Thanks for signing up! There aren't nearly enough people willing to make that commitment.

The town has only about 300 people.

I have been reading everything that i can find on WS about Terry and Darleen murders. Just wanted to say to those of you keeping their murder investigation and facts out for the public to see are wonderful. I registered on AMW under roblyn11, and will post after 48hours. I hope the new investigator will bring fresh eyes, and justice will be served for them and those that loved them.

Rosco-My prayers are with you and Rick and your family.

ETA: Just wanted to add one more comment: I spent the last 8 hours reading the entire Topix thread. I am so very sorry for everything that your family has had to endure. You are an amazing, strong person and am sure that your Dad and Step-mom would be sooo proud that you will not give up until they receive the justice they deserve. Hope someone will talk soon.

Just checking in on this and the other threads... amw, topix. Hope everyone is well.

Hi Rosco how are you doing hun :)

:blowkiss: Hey honey.

It's all good darlin. Just pluggin along with life and love..:blowkiss:

Just waiting for that/any/my phone to ring with JUSTICE... :confused:

All my love everyone!
Rosco

Just checking in on this and the other threads... amw, topix. Hope everyone is well.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thanks for checking in darlin and keeping the threads active...

Thanks EVERYONE for keeping all the threads active and on-top.

Hard to keep up somedays with life, work, DS, DH, sick fur-faces and..and..and.. (( i'm exhausted :eek:))

All my love.
Rosco

I have been reading everything that i can find on WS about Terry and Darleen murders. Just wanted to say to those of you keeping their murder investigation and facts out for the public to see are wonderful. I registered on AMW under roblyn11, and will post after 48hours. I hope the new investigator will bring fresh eyes, and justice will be served for them and those that loved them.

Rosco-My prayers are with you and Rick and your family.

ETA: Just wanted to add one more comment: I spent the last 8 hours reading the entire Topix thread. I am so very sorry for everything that your family has had to endure. You are an amazing, strong person and am sure that your Dad and Step-mom would be sooo proud that you will not give up until they receive the justice they deserve. Hope someone will talk soon.

AWWWW..... ROBLYN :blowkiss:- That is sooo nice of you to post and read Dad and Darleen's unsolved case. Thanks for the sorries... they really mean a bunch...

I sure pray that Dad and Darleen look down and are proud. Somedays it's hard to be possitive.. wonder....:confused:

All I know is they deserve Justice and I intend to never stop yelling out their names until JUSTICE is served. As long as I am still walking this Earth... I will not give up.

:blowkiss: Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers.

Rosco

AWWWW..... ROBLYN :blowkiss:- That is sooo nice of you to post and read Dad and Darleen's unsolved case. Thanks for the sorries... they really mean a bunch...

I sure pray that Dad and Darleen look down and are proud. Somedays it's hard to be possitive.. wonder....:confused:

All I know is they deserve Justice and I intend to never stop yelling out their names until JUSTICE is served. As long as I am still walking this Earth... I will not give up.

:blowkiss: Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers.

Rosco

I'm gonna continue even AFTER I am done walking this earth, lol!

I'm gonna continue even AFTER I am done walking this earth, lol!

Dark Knight,

OT/ You are a wonderful supporter for Justice. Question: Don't want to get to personal but were you on Topix?

Hi Rosco,

I hope all is A-Ok with all the critters. Animals are little bundles of love and it sucks when they are sick.

I was finally able to post on the AMW site under roblyn11. Just. sending you love, prayers, and hope for Justice. It will happen.

Thank-you so much, i would be honored to be your friend. and help in ANY small way that i can. just let me know. Anytime-Anywhere-Anyday

Have a good weekend

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky
Back