GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would believe that if her step dad wasnt acting so shady, and if her mother hadn't of failed the polygraph test...but she did.
If her step dad had nothing to his he would open his home to the police and take a polygraph.

I would believe that if her step dad wasnt acting so shady, and if her mother hadn't of failed the polygraph test...but she did.
If her step dad had nothing to his he would open his home to the police and take a polygraph.

I must have missed this. Is there a link?

Its all on the face books page, let's find tiffanie Adams. The links in my post above

Did they ever find her, she should of had the baby by now if she is still alive.

According to the most recent FB page made for her, they haven't found her. I've read through that one... & I really don't think this girl is hiding out. I think she's been met with foul play. :(
I think there was some uncertainty of when her due date is... But I had read that it was towards the end of January.
From the FB page, there have been a handful of searches by her friends (& family... Minus her mother & stepfather, who many do not have very kind things to say about...). But it sounded like there was a lot of frustration in terms of not receiving the help & support from LE that they would like.
The whole situation seems VERY confusing & the family dynamics especially so.
A lot of finger pointing, rumors re: who could be involved, rumors re: TA past issues etc. on the FB page - but there do seem to be some that are truly invested in finding this young girl & her soon to be born baby. Hoping she is found SAFE & SOON & doesn't risk having her baby without proper medical attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd that there isn't more LE involvement. ?? I assume they know more than is being put out there. You would think with her being pregnant there would be more LE involvement. ��

Odd that there isn't more LE involvement. ?? I assume they know more than is being put out there. You would think with her being pregnant there would be more LE involvement. ��

I know, it's so sad that some cases get so much attention & others seem to get nothing. But, I think you're exactly right Angela- I think that LE (hoping & praying) knows more than they are expressing to her loved ones.

Again, the dynamics are really messy & confusing, IMO. But what seems really concerning is that Tiffanie seemed to be fairly active on SM & then just stopped & no one has heard anything from her from the day she went missing. From the (very small amounts of her) SM I read, she's seems very excited to be having a baby soon & even with the difficulties pertaining to her family & other personal relationships, she seemed determined to give her baby a happy life.
Praying for this young woman & baby. She deserves to be found & SOON! Especially with her giving birth becoming imminent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling she took off. She has warrants and doesn't want to lose her baby. She likely hiding soemwhere. She has to have help though. I'm gathering she doesn't have a large amount to live off of. And who would she trust with her baby while she worked? At least, I'm hoping this is what happened. Then at least her and baby are probably safe.

It's not far fetched that she's holed-up in Indianapolis. Look at the distance between Sullivan and the city park. By chance, did they say if the baby was premature?
image.jpg

I thought her due date was in early December?
I think I read she may have been due in Jan. I wonder if it's because people equate 4 weeks with a month. But it's a little more, or pregnancy would be 10 months, as it's 40 weeks. I'm wondering if she was around 32 weeks, so they said 8 months. But, she still had 2 months to go.

As for the baby that was found, that was a girl and her baby was suppose to be a boy. Ultrasounds have been wrong before though.

Tiffanie is expecting a boy per her personal fb page.

On her FB page, she was having a boy, and the due date, according to her doctor, is January 31.

Whew!

I'm glad it's not hers, and I'm sad that someone left a baby in the park. Just because it feels less icky, I hope the baby died from natural causes and the mom merely panicked.

I read all of Tiffanie's social media over the past few days. Such a confusing and dysfunctional life she has led for so long. Obviously, there is something very hinky about her disappearing from her mom's house to her "dad's" house (that is in parenthesis because she found out at age 12 that her birth father had died and mom said he was a methhead, etc. The father she is so crazy about would be a stepfather, and I didn't want to lump him in with the current stepfather.).

This poor child was desperate for love and affection, and got it where she could. It doesn't sound like she had any type of healthy relationship with her mother, nor stability.

I pray she is in hiding, away from the toxic people in her life. Unfortunately, I am afraid something nefarious occurred at the hands of the very folks who should have been protecting her.

I pray she is in hiding, away from the toxic people in her life. Unfortunately, I am afraid something nefarious occurred at the hands of the very folks who should have been protecting her.
I say this to myself every single day about Cassie Compton. :(

I read all of Tiffanie's social media over the past few days. Such a confusing and dysfunctional life she has led for so long. Obviously, there is something very hinky about her disappearing from her mom's house to her "dad's" house (that is in parenthesis because she found out at age 12 that her birth father had died and mom said he was a methhead, etc. The father she is so crazy about would be a stepfather, and I didn't want to lump him in with the current stepfather.)

BBM. Where did you get that information?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back