GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2) it's not necessarily the best of form to hope a found body is not of the person you're "following," as the deceased is an equally human being, whomever it might turn out to be.

Thank you for this VERY IMPORTANT reminder & I apologize & deeply regret my statement above in which I said I hoped this wasn't Tiffanie. I clearly wasn't thinking how this could be so hurtful to so many.

As whoever this is- it is absolutely devastating & I cannot even begin to fathom their family & friends' sadness & grief. No one deserves to be taken at the hands of someone else. Prayers for the loved ones of this person as the go through this incredibly difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this VERY IMPORTANT reminder & I apologize & deeply regret my statement above in which I said I hoped this wasn't Tiffanie. I clearly wasn't thinking how this could be so hurtful to so many.
I've done the same thing.

If it is Tiffany, and the mother/step-dad did this.... WHY?

It's damaging my psyche to think about. Awful!!!!!!

The family has said over and over they don't know if it is her. What I am very confused about is people stated according to her SM she said she was having a boy, but her family and friends say she was having a girl. Hmm....

Tiffanie wrote in her FB that she was having a boy (confirmed by her dr); even had a name picked out for him. Earlier, before she knew the sex, FB friends were predicting a girl. It is all in her FB.

Tiffanie wrote in her FB that she was having a boy (confirmed by her dr); even had a name picked out for him. Earlier, before she knew the sex, FB friends were predicting a girl. It is all in her FB.

I understand, as I also read those. Was just repeating what they posted on FB today. It is possible they didn't read what the person posted, which caused them to say girl? Maybe they thought the initial comment was referring to the gender of the body instead of the potential body in the belly if it is TA.

Attachments

• Sull1.jpg
    Sull1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Sull2.jpg
    Sull2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Sull3.jpg
    Sull3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Sull4.jpg
    Sull4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Sull5.jpg
    Sull5.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 106
AWWW. I was hoping that it was true that she was running from warrants. Even though it seemed unlikely. So sorry sweet Tiffanie and child. :rose: :rose: You both deserved so much more in this life. :candle: :candle:

I made up a quick map to help visualize the area.

This shows the streets she was last seen on in relation to the body that was just found. It scales out to right at 5 miles.

You can view map at the link below. Zoom in and out with the center wheel on your mouse. Left click and drag to move the map around.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zZ5px4sAbxvs.kzdW3AkO-g_4

Guys, please don't get too carried away with the rumors and hope for something soon from MSM.

Thank you

If the body is too decomposed to make a positive ID, this may not be Tiffanie.

I wouldn't think a body would get into that state in a matter of two months in cold freezing temps.

Of course, they could be stalling for some reason as well.........such as making notifications and rounding up all the usual suspects.

If the body is too decomposed to make a positive ID, this may not be Tiffanie.

I wouldn't think a body would get into that state in a matter of two months in cold freezing temps.

Of course, they could be stalling for some reason as well.........such as making notifications and rounding up all the usual suspects.
IMO, ~IF~ the rumors are true, and they are searching the house right now, my guess is the body had a baby in it, they just haven't officially ID'd her via forensics.

:praying:

Someone lost a loved one regardless. Hoping beyond hope this isn't Tiffanie, even though I know the odds are stacked.... :please:

This makes me sick.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is an updated Nixle report confirming the manner of death was homicide...
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5327425/

Due to the condition of the body, investigators were unable to determine the person's sex or age. The autopsy performed today at Terre Haute Regional Hospital confirmed the investigation is now a Homicide case. Further attempts at positively identifying the victim will continue and investigators are hopeful a positive ID can be obtained by early next week.

according to facebook they were arrested for negligence in providing information, but isn't that a thing they do when they think they have a murder suspect but can't yet prove it conclusively? arrest them on a lesser charge?

rumors - they towed the step dad's truck/tire tracks matched up in cornfield.

they have not done the 'final' autopsy, won't be announced till then who the body is, family already saying it's tiffanie... poor girl. i wonder if she had the baby removed from her body before or shortly after she passed.

I was just reading the page and it turns out no one was arrested. They assumed that they were arrested. The Aunt has stated that no arrests took place and no ID has been made. I know this is such a hard time for the whole family. That page is full of of chaos. It has been from the day she went missing, it breaks my heart. Personally, it is hard to know what to believe as from the beginning people have been talking and then back peddling and arguing and swearing. But, I don't believe they were arrested as this is something that can be easily proved. There is nothing in the court records according to her Aunt and friends.

If they cannot determine gender, then how can it be a pregnant woman? Unless.... =O

Ok, this is gross. But, has it said it's undeterminable due to decomposition? Perhaps animals have got to the body. If it was in real bad shape, gender and age may not be able to be told.

I don't know, I guess I believe the aunt? She said an officer rod her female. Not sure why she would spread false information?

I'm pretty sure that they were able to determine sex during the autopsy, they just haven't released that information. Gender can be determined by looking at the bones even with severe decomposition. I think they just don't have positive ID on who this is yet. Probably have to do DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back