Inconsistencies in DB's Story

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that. I said, "She's a Missourian like me." This means we are both Missourians. If I said, she's like me and she's a Missourian, your implication would stand. I studied broadcast journalism in college. I'm a bit of a wordsmith, or I'd like to think I am.

Good to know. Thanks.

BBM: Exactly ! And IMO, there is nothing that points to a kidnapping ...

The "inconsistencies" of DB's stories and the continuously changing timeline, clearly rules out a "kidnapping" ...

IF it was a kidnapping -- DB's story would be consistent -- and DB and JI would be cooperating 110% with LE, begging for them to FIND Lisa ... AND that is NOT happening ...

And you correct -- the brother's "story" came out and then it went "poof" ...

:innocent: I have said this many times and will say it again : there is MORE to the STORY why DB and PN made that "wine run" -- than just going to the store and purchasing "wine" and "baby supplies" ...

And JMO ... but I do believe that Deb's brother KNOWS what really happened ...

JMO and MOO ...

BBM: There is nothing to suggest there was a murder, either - IMO.

I can tell you that the 11:57pm phone call from DB's phone never made it to MW's phone, making Dane Greathouse likely irrelevant. Some media outlets keep talking about an 8:30pm phone call. Didn't happen. It should be the 8:30am phone call the next morning and that's when LE called Megan's phone. Dane answered the phone and lied about who he was. I read nothing into that other than Dane's already a shady character.

KCPI, I think it would be nice if you had your own q&a thread. Before this post I hadn't read before that the phone call was from DB's phone to MW's phone.

People Magazine 10/31/11 newsstand edition pg 49 "~And because they hadn't been paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home.~

Would you happen to know when they were interviewed for that?

KCPI, I think it would be nice if you had your own q&a thread. Before this post I hadn't read before that the phone call was from DB's phone to MW's phone.

People Magazine 10/31/11 newsstand edition pg 49 "~And because they hadn't been paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home.~

Would you happen to know when they were interviewed for that?

I think the 8:30 phone call was from FBI, not DB's phone....unless they restored the service to make phone calls (to investigate), but I don't know.

BBM: There is nothing to suggest there was a murder, either - IMO.

Not many believe it was a murder - Dogone didn't suggest it was a murder.

There's nothing but statistics to suggest what happened - statistics and inconsistent stories from the last person to see DB alive, besides the boys.

Murder?
Kidnapping?
Accident?
UFO? (There were sightings that night in KC)

It has to be one of these....but there's nothing to suggest any of them.

I told Cyndy that I thought it was a bad choice. She's a Missourian like me. We arent' discriminatory against those New Yorkers, we just do things a bit different and less slick. :)

Why IS Tacopina representing them? He's represented Joran Van der Sloot and Michael Jackson -- also some cops accused of rape in NYC. He charges $750 an hour - what gives?

Not many believe it was a murder - Dogone didn't suggest it was a murder.

There's nothing but statistics to suggest what happened - statistics and inconsistent stories from the last person to see DB alive, besides the boys.

Murder?
Kidnapping?
Accident?
UFO? (There were sightings that night in KC)

It has to be one of these....but there's nothing to suggest any of them.

I know - I said that.

It's ridiculous to say they couldn't afford it. Number one, an uncontested divorce is cheap. Number two: He would have been making good money being deployed, enough to divorce DB. Number three - they both benefit by staying married.

IIRC, Bradley discharged in 2007.

Really? I spill my coffee practically every day. I also manage to dump half of the grounds all over when I make my morning pot. :(

ETA: Well, I AM a couple decades older than her. Maybe that's it. ;)

I never could walk from point A to point B without spilling my coffee, and it seems the more careful I try to be, the more I spill it. Good thing I have Max to follow me around and lick up the evidence :innocent:

yes, either Bradley could have filed. However, it takes reasonable people to do it yourself.

It costs less than $100 for a divorce if both agree. You don't hire an attorney. It is filed by yourself in the courts. If two people are reasonable, it is very cheap to get a divorce. together you list the terms of what each wants. A judge signs off on it. I personally know many people with lots of money and real estate who have done this.

yes, either Bradley could have filed. However, it takes reasonable people to do it yourself.

It costs less than $100 for a divorce if both agree. You don't hire an attorney. It is filed by yourself in the courts. If two people are reasonable, it is very cheap to get a divorce. together you list the terms of what each wants. A judge signs off on it. I personally know many people with lots of money and real estate who have done this.

Certainly not an expert on divorce but believe it costs much more than that with children involved.

To the bold - no, he wouldn't notice because he is usually at home every night. This was the only time he worked this type of schedule. Normally, he goes around turning off lights Deb leaves on.

JMO but I don't think so. If he's as irritated about the lights being left on as DB made him out to be in at least two interviews and constantly nags her about turning off these lights to save electricity he would have to be perfectly aware of her habit of leaving them on.

It was said in the Dr. P. interview that JI prefers all lights being off. I take that to also mean the night lights/oven light. She said he follows her around to shut them off. So, his 'fuss' was that she didn't do something that she would have done if he was there.

Take it for what it's worth.

Okay...it makes sense. But it leaves my original question still unanswered. Why the heck did they present their ongoing private disagreement about how much electricity it's OK to spend at night while everybody is sleeping as evidence that the kidnapper went through the house turning lights on?

Is he so crazy and abusive about the lights that Deb doesn't dare to tell him that she left the night lights on and rather blamed a kidnapper?

I've not heard it and I'd be surprised. I've spoken to a lot of local and network TV reporters on this thing and have never heard that. If we're talking about the BP surveillance video, most reporters and I agree that it's an irrelevant video.

Hi Ron :seeya:

What is BP surveillance video? Was it shown in MSM? I'd like to see if it's available. Thanks.

The white blob video?

Yah I think that's what it is. I got confused because the discussion was about Jersey. That video is totally useless unless they can enhance it somehow.

We still come back to what really struck Jeremy as odd that night though. His very first statements and interviews show that he said he found the front door unlocked, the computer room window raised up and the screen pushed in and all the lights on.

I think that LE might agree with me that his statements made in the first throes of this nightmare are the ones they might should focus on.

The neighbors says the lights were off, DB does not remember anything she says although her very first story was so very different than the one she told after the liquor video came out. Seems she didn't worry about the liquor run because in her opinion that along with the fact that she was drunk outside and passed out/blacked out doesn't mean JACK or have anything to do with Baby Lisa being missing.

I still think the original story by JI is the most credible. JI went to the neighbors FOR a reason. JI suspected the neighbor next door, but it seems the neighbor has an alibi ( just like JI) that LE seems to be satisfied with.

As Jeremy said those early hours "the only without an alibi if Debbie"

Interesting the blacked out/passed out from too much to drink came after they decided she needed to cover her arse for what happened that night.

Why IS Tacopina representing them? He's represented Joran Van der Sloot and Michael Jackson -- also some cops accused of rape in NYC. He charges $750 an hour - what gives?

Publicity. I'm surprised he's still attached to the case to be honest, considering it had left the newscycle for some time.

Going back to this whole thing about drinking, I'm wondering (looking at it if she purposely was lying) how it benefits her to say she was only buzzed vs. drunk. Most here have though that DB said she was drunk so that she can say she can't remember certain things. Why backtrack on that now? Why not just stick with the story you were drunk?

JMO but I don't think so. If he's as irritated about the lights being left on as DB made him out to be in at least two interviews and constantly nags her about turning off these lights to save electricity he would have to be perfectly aware of her habit of leaving them on.

Okay...it makes sense. But it leaves my original question still unanswered. Why the heck did they present their ongoing private disagreement about how much electricity it's OK to spend at night while everybody is sleeping as evidence that the kidnapper went through the house turning lights on?

Is he so crazy and abusive about the lights that Deb doesn't dare to tell him that she left the night lights on and rather blamed a kidnapper?

He wasn't just mad at her about the lights thought. He was mad she also left the door unlocked and a window open. Put it all together, combined with the fact that he worked all night and was tired to begin with and I can see where he would be pissed off.

I don't know if I've ever heard them say or suggest an intruder turned on the lights. They just simply answered an open ended question about the lights being on with a yes/no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member