Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And to add to the craziness she told Padilla...

"She kept saying, 'Get me out of here. I'll take you to my baby. I'll tell you what happened,'" Padilla said.

(snipped)
10:05 a.m. Mark NeJame, the high-profile attorney, who is representing Cindy and George Anthony, told the Orlando Sentinel this morning that "their daughter is coming home from jail. Today is George's birthday. We would hope the family would get a little bit of peace," he said. "Sadly, it looks like other people are not going to respect and honor that. We are hoping for the best."

Well remind me never to get on their gift giving list. "Happy Birthday George. I bought you a sociopath!".

10:05 a.m. Mark NeJame, the high-profile attorney, who is representing Cindy and George Anthony, told the Orlando Sentinel this morning that "their daughter is coming home from jail. Today is George's birthday. We would hope the family would get a little bit of peace," he said. "Sadly, it looks like other people are not going to respect and honor that. We are hoping for the best."

DCF has open child abuse investigation involving Casey Anthony
9 a.m. Department of Children and Families spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said more than one person has contacted the agency with concerns about the welfare of Caylee Marie. Hoeppner said the case has been open since the family reported the toddler's disappearance in July.

Two DCF officials met with Anthony at the Orange County Jail Thursday. "That meeting is a normal part of any investigation. DCF officials are obligated to meet face-to-face with a parent who is being investigated for alleged child abuse," Hoeppner said. "Any information that we might obtain in our investigation will be provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office in the hope of locating this child."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story?page=2

I'm sorry about George's B-day, but there is a little girl missing! The "other people" care about Caylee and want to see her found. Maybe the family should begin helping police instead of coming up with random places she "might" be.

DCF has open child abuse investigation involving Casey Anthony
9 a.m. Department of Children and Families spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said more than one person has contacted the agency with concerns about the welfare of Caylee Marie. Hoeppner said the case has been open since the family reported the toddler's disappearance in July.

Two DCF officials met with Anthony at the Orange County Jail Thursday. "That meeting is a normal part of any investigation. DCF officials are obligated to meet face-to-face with a parent who is being investigated for alleged child abuse," Hoeppner said. "Any information that we might obtain in our investigation will be provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office in the hope of locating this child."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story?page=2

ROFLMAO. The last agency this family will want in their business is DCF. They don't have to follow the same rules that the judicial system has to. They CAN use hearsay, Cindy thinks she has problems now.....it's all just beginning. They are all-poewrful. The same standards of evidence do not apply with any Children's agency. Just the fact that Casey allowed Caylee to sleep in the same bed with her and her boyfriend is NOT going to sit well with these people. So, Cindy, beware, If Caylee is alive, there's a really good chance that you may never see her again unsupervisoed. This is, indeed, very good news imo

I can't wait to see if all the attorneys show up. Picture this: One side of the room, Casey, JB, and the other guy whose name I've forgotten. Other side of the room, Cindy, George, and Mark. In the middle, Lee -- all alone -- since he's the only one I haven't heard has hired a lawyer or a spokesman. Hmmmm.

I do not mean this to be cruel in any way, but I would give almost anything to have this baby found today on GP birthday. I would just really like the final chapter in this to appear in Baby Caylee's column, as it seems nothing ever has.
Blinky sad, sad.

I wonder if LE knows that a rug is missing from the Anthony's home and they know the duffle bag is missing. Let's just hope they weren't in the dumpster! Does anyone know if TES is looking at the landfill?

A missing rug & duffle bag?? When did we find that out? I missed that somehow and am surprised the Anthonys told LE about a missing rug!

Well peeps I just checked the docket, there was a mass activity yesterday in the copy room, hint hint. Keep the Faith. WWYMD?

A missing rug & duffle bag?? When did we find that out? I missed that somehow and am surprised the Anthonys told LE about a missing rug!

There is no guarantee that they were missing from the Anthony's. They could have been missing from Tony's or Amy's or the great grandmothers or a neighbors garage. There is also no guarantee that the Anthony's said anything. I, for one, highly doubt that they did.

NOOOO... TES trains searchers to know things can be contained in those 2 items, to be on the lookout.. Not specific to Caylee search

I am beginning to change my mind about this whole deal. What I think happened will offend some and probably get me banned... but here it is anyway.

Casey is protecting someone. Cindy Anthony is frantic and in huge denial. George is laying low.

Casey spent the night of June 14th with Tony L. but not Caylee. Caylee must have been with George and Cindy as there is video of Caylee with the great-granddad on June 15th. Casey spends the night of June 16th with Tony L. and again without Caylee.

Cindy said she only “heard” Casey and Caylee the morning of June 16th. George says he saw them both while he was watching his fav cooking show. Now George seems very odd to me… and I believe Casey is covering for SOMEONE. Is it possible that Casey left Caylee with George?

Would Casey’s overt sexual behavior be the result of long-term &*^%$# abuse? Casey also hid the identity of Caylee’s father. Cindy has her head in the sand about something… WHAT IS IT? Casey didn’t want Caylee… wanted to give her up for adoption… get where I’m going here?

Caylee could have been home alone with Grandpa. The dogs hit in the back yard, didn’t they? George admits to looking in Casey’s trunk and finding the gas cans - he had access to the car. [I wonder where Cindy was that day? Wouldn’t she have asked where Caylee was?]

Casey told Tony L. her dad would get the car from Amscot - do we know if Casey called George about the car? That would be very interesting if she did. Tony said he even asked Casey days later about the car and she said her dad had taken care of it.

Okay.. I expect to be banned now so I will be a reader. Thanks for everyone's insights. I love this board.

NOOOO... TES trains searchers to know things can be contained in those 2 items, to be on the lookout.. Not specific to Caylee search

Thank you. I have been waiting for clarification on that for like an hour.
The teams I work with, it's always suitcases, fridges and duffel bag, so I thought it might be a general search technique.

Well peeps I just checked the docket, there was a mass activity yesterday in the copy room, hint hint. Keep the Faith. WWYMD?

Oh boy oh boy! I don't know what YM would do, but if I was YM I'd start by whacking someone over the head with those 400+ pages that were released. They were heavy.

Oh boy oh boy! I don't know what YM would do, but if I was YM I'd start by whacking someone over the head with those 400+ pages that were released. They were heavy.

LOl, Im sure he would like to , I truly feel for all in the trenches on this case. Can you imagine, working 24/7 for like almost 2 months and seeing these gavones getting seven zeroes on this baby's back? I dont know how they do it.

It's just a feeling I have but I think there will be a lot going on over the next couple of days. The major news outlets have been busy with the conventions and that now they are over they have the time for this story but I think the attention Fox (for one) is paying to this today is no "catch up" or "time filler". I think they are waiting for something and scheduling time all day for when the chit hits the fan they will have time built in. I saw M Furman commenting this am on Fox, so that means they have someone down there and camera ready other than the local people.

Buckle up, it is going to be a couple of bumpy days. JMO

Greta has an update on Gretawire from her producer, Justin Wells, in Orlando, with over a thousand responses. The update was in regards to Casey being out on bond today. I'm hoping Greta's On The Record will devote some time to this case now that the convention is over. So hopefully tonight we'll have Greta back! :)

With his granddaughter missing, presumed dead by many, did he really expect to get peace? How could you have a peaceful day with that hanging over your head?

I honestly don't think she's covering for anyone other than herself. If she is covering for anyone, it's because their guilt would also implicate her.
If her parents or someone she knows did kill or daughter she would sell them out in a second and enjoy the role of grieving mother, because murderer or not, she is a sociopath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back