Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am beginning to change my mind about this whole deal. What I think happened will offend some and probably get me banned... but here it is anyway.

Casey is protecting someone. Cindy Anthony is frantic and in huge denial. George is laying low.

Casey spent the night of June 14th with Tony L. but not Caylee. Caylee must have been with George and Cindy as there is video of Caylee with the great-granddad on June 15th. Casey spends the night of June 16th with Tony L. and again without Caylee.

Cindy said she only “heard” Casey and Caylee the morning of June 16th. George says he saw them both while he was watching his fav cooking show. Now George seems very odd to me… and I believe Casey is covering for SOMEONE. Is it possible that Casey left Caylee with George?

Would Casey’s overt sexual behavior be the result of long-term &*^%$# abuse? Casey also hid the identity of Caylee’s father. Cindy has her head in the sand about something… WHAT IS IT? Casey didn’t want Caylee… wanted to give her up for adoption… get where I’m going here?

Caylee could have been home alone with Grandpa. The dogs hit in the back yard, didn’t they? George admits to looking in Casey’s trunk and finding the gas cans - he had access to the car. [I wonder where Cindy was that day? Wouldn’t she have asked where Caylee was?]

Casey told Tony L. her dad would get the car from Amscot - do we know if Casey called George about the car? That would be very interesting if she did. Tony said he even asked Casey days later about the car and she said her dad had taken care of it.

Okay.. I expect to be banned now so I will be a reader. Thanks for everyone's insights. I love this board.

Why in the world would you be banned for what you said in this post? You may be bashed by some of the posters (very likely) but if you get banned for what you said here, I'll eat my keyboard! :)

I've said it before - I have immense respect for LE in this situation. Just reading the 400 pages - if I was in charge, I probably would have gotten myself thrown off the case halfway through the Casey interview at Universal. As it was I was ready to throw my copy of it across the room in frustration.

LOL, I recommend these reads:

"evidence planting 101 for those who deserve it"
by Blink34

How to afford prosecution when the people you framed deserved it and one is a
by Blink34

Resumes after being in the slammer
by Blink34

How to get your peeps at WS to laugh and know your joking
by Blink34

I am beginning to change my mind about this whole deal. What I think happened will offend some and probably get me banned... but here it is anyway.

Casey is protecting someone. Cindy Anthony is frantic and in huge denial. George is laying low.

Casey spent the night of June 14th with Tony L. but not Caylee. Caylee must have been with George and Cindy as there is video of Caylee with the great-granddad on June 15th. Casey spends the night of June 16th with Tony L. and again without Caylee.

Cindy said she only “heard” Casey and Caylee the morning of June 16th. George says he saw them both while he was watching his fav cooking show. Now George seems very odd to me… and I believe Casey is covering for SOMEONE. Is it possible that Casey left Caylee with George?

Would Casey’s overt sexual behavior be the result of long-term &*^%$# abuse? Casey also hid the identity of Caylee’s father. Cindy has her head in the sand about something… WHAT IS IT? Casey didn’t want Caylee… wanted to give her up for adoption… get where I’m going here?

Caylee could have been home alone with Grandpa. The dogs hit in the back yard, didn’t they? George admits to looking in Casey’s trunk and finding the gas cans - he had access to the car. [I wonder where Cindy was that day? Wouldn’t she have asked where Caylee was?]

Casey told Tony L. her dad would get the car from Amscot - do we know if Casey called George about the car? That would be very interesting if she did. Tony said he even asked Casey days later about the car and she said her dad had taken care of it.

Okay.. I expect to be banned now so I will be a reader. Thanks for everyone's insights. I love this board.

Casey is not protecting anyone. The assumption that she is staying quiet to protect someone is based on the assumption that she thinks and views the world the same as the rest of us. She does not. call it what you will, Sociopath, Psychopath, pathological liar, narcasistic personality disorder. It amounts to the same thing. She is keeping quiet because she does not want to talk. Plain and simple. When she does open her mouth, it is pure lies. Because that is what she does. If challenged on her lies she simply clams up. She cannot grasp or deal with someone not believing her lies, anymore then the rest of us can grasp why she lies in the first place.

In her mind she is simply staying quiet until this all blows over. She does not plan far ahead, she is not concerned by things in the past. No guilt, no remorse, no empathy, no compassion.

That is who she is.

If George did not see Caylee on 6.16 early aftternoon why even bring it up. He could have have just said that he did not see Caylee since the evening of the 6.15. If he was guilty of something why interject himself as being one of the last ones to see Caylee. Why would you lie to make yourself the last one to see the missing person?

Casey told Tony L. her dad would get the car from Amscot - do we know if Casey called George about the car? That would be very interesting if she did

yep, and Casey also told TonE that her car WAS in the shop, and even gave names of those working on it. She further said her family was buying her a new car. Casey lies and lies and lies and lie..on and on.

Casey stole from her GRANDPARENTS and from her parents and her FRIENDS. Does Casey have what it takes to cover and lie for someone while her happy butt sits in jail? Nope, don't EVEN think so. That's my opinion on it.

But we shall see, maybe you are right. *shrug*

The denier of all things, Casey, has admtited she left the Anthony home with Caylee on June 16. Because it is an admission against interest, does nothing to help her or absolve her from guilt, I tend to believe it. I know she's a liar, but given normal ways of analyzing and weighing evidence, I give this some credence. Casey and the GP's are witnesses, and their testimony is evidence. We just don't tend to believe it because they are not disinterested and some of them are big, giant mistruthers.

Well, yes it appears that George and Caylee were the only two at some point depending on when Cindy left work and when Casey arrived home, if she arrived home before 12:50 PM.

Is it possible that Casey left Tony's place and arrived home like about 9:00 after Cindy left for work?
I know...anything is possible???
Thank you,
karen

June 14th Casey is staying with Tony... the only person that claims to have seen Caylee after the nursing home visit is George.

Casey is making up stories and I think it is to protect someone. I am seriously starting to wonder if she isn't having some post-traumatic stress thing going on. We have not seen Casey talk. We have only seen that weird smile. No fear... no crying...

All the emotion we see is from George and Cindy. I don't think Cindy's denial factor started with this incident. I suspect that house has some dark secrets that she has been ignoring for a long time.

Well, yes it appears that George and Caylee were the only two at some point depending on when Cindy left work and when Casey arrived home, if she arrived home before 12:50 PM.

My thoughts exactly!!

Hey, since the Anthony's are getting paid the million NOW they have no excuse for not going to Texas, Mexico and PR to search for Caylee. Between Cindy, George and Lee they should have that covered, right?

Its sad that yet another "news" program will be devoted to Cindy and Georges antics. They are postponing an episode that was to focus on Nancy and Joey (7 y.o.) Bochicchio - murdered in the Towne Center Mall parking lot 12/13/07. They still have not found the killers.... It makes me especially sad b/c Joey was a student of my husbands - he saw the two of them the day before they were murdered. Do you know how involved their family is, how interested they are in getting the monsters that did this? Much more than the Anthony's....this just makes me so, so, so sick.

I agree with you 100percent! For 20/20 to bump a story that is in need of telling and the family wants solved..to do nothing more then play up to the antics of the Anthony Family is vulgar.

It burns me who gets the coverage and who doesn't..and why pay for vids and pics of the Anthony's with Caylee for the interview..we've all seen enough pics to last a lifetime of that family!

I will not be watching tonight and I fired off several emails to 20/20, their producers and writers.

Yet, can you see Casey going through all of this to protect her daddy-George?

Help, please.

Patty, I love the way your mind works!!!

Would you please give a couple of your ideas on what could have happened going with your timeline.

Thank you soooooooo much,
karen

I have to find my timeline again and bump it up.

Yet, can you see Casey going through all of this to protect her daddy-George?

Help, please.

Yeah, you're right. She would have said she left Caylee there. I guess I got carried away with this freak show.

What if George and Caylee were the only people there the morning of June 16th?

This doesn't really fly with me because the neighbors stated that they heard Casey in a heated argument on Fathers' Day evening at the house with her parents. Too bad we don't know what that argument was all about.

But is KC has been abused then why would she cover for George?

Casey doesn't seem to be the sacrificing type. I couldn't see her even tolerating a hangnail for somebody else.

She seems to thrive on the attention of people feeling sorry for her like with the "George having an affair story" and the story about the "baby daddy getting killed on the way to Caylee's birthday party".

I don't think Casey could keep it to herself if somebody really did something bad to her.

IMO

you may be on to something...If you think about it..George WAS the last one to see her. (we dont really know casey was-and cant believe her anyway) He also was the owner of the Gas cans. And made reports about them being stolen. And he was the only one in Anthony family to supposedly see Casey in the whole month. And he had spare key for car. Holly crap!!! I think if you think about it Almost all evidence has something to do with George! All the major evidence anyway. ALSO---HE was not included in the atty meeting with cindy,casey,and lee last week. wow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back