Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ROFLMAO. The last agency this family will want in their business is DCF. They don't have to follow the same rules that the judicial system has to. They CAN use hearsay, Cindy thinks she has problems now.....it's all just beginning. They are all-poewrful. The same standards of evidence do not apply with any Children's agency. Just the fact that Casey allowed Caylee to sleep in the same bed with her and her boyfriend is NOT going to sit well with these people. So, Cindy, beware, If Caylee is alive, there's a really good chance that you may never see her again unsupervisoed. This is, indeed, very good news imo

If Caylee is alive, can DCF press charges on her still? just wondering

10:05 a.m. Mark NeJame, the high-profile attorney, who is representing Cindy and George Anthony, told the Orlando Sentinel this morning that "their daughter is coming home from jail. Today is George's birthday. We would hope the family would get a little bit of peace," he said. "Sadly, it looks like other people are not going to respect and honor that. We are hoping for the best."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-090508,0,7519627.story?page=2

Respect, honor and peace..............for the Anthonys? Is he smoking something?

(bolded part of quote is mine)

I guess this would explain the money that seems to have come into their hands:

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-1.html

LOl, Im sure he would like to , I truly feel for all in the trenches on this case. Can you imagine, working 24/7 for like almost 2 months and seeing these gavones getting seven zeroes on this baby's back? I dont know how they do it.

I've said it before - I have immense respect for LE in this situation. Just reading the 400 pages - if I was in charge, I probably would have gotten myself thrown off the case halfway through the Casey interview at Universal. As it was I was ready to throw my copy of it across the room in frustration.

I'm confused. Which is it.
Since I haven't heard this before I am assumeing that the rug and duffle bag are just examples of what a child could be in when searching for a body or did something else get released and now the searchers should be looking for Caylee in a rug or a duffle bag.

well they have mentioned rug, chloroform, and soil in back yard. I bet the news is drown in pool= put in outdoor/patio rug=put in trunk.

skim this and think about it. .............

Fate & Transport

Chloroform evaporates very quickly when exposed to air. Chloroform also dissolves easily in water, but does not stick to the soil very well. This means that it can travel down through soil to ground water where it can enter a water supply. Chloroform lasts for a long time in both the air and in the ground water. Most chloroform in the air eventually breaks down, but this process is slow. The breakdown products in air include phosgene, which is more toxi than chloroform, and hydrogen chloride, which is also toxic. Some chloroform may break down in soil. Chloroform does not appear to build up in great amounts in plants and animals, but we find some small amounts of chloroform in foods.

Exposure Pathways

You are probably exposed to small amounts of chloroform by drinking water and beverages (such as soft drinks) made using water that contains it. You can also get chloroform in your body by eating food, by breathing air, and by skin contact with water that contains it. You are most likely to be exposed to chloroform by drinking water and breathing indoor or outdoor air containing it. The amount of chloroform normally expected to be present in air ranges from 0.02 to 0.05 parts of chloroform per billion parts of air (ppb) and from 2 to 44 ppb in treated drinking water. However, in some places, chloroform concentrations may be higher than 44 ppb. It is estimated that the concentration of chloroform in surface water is 0.1 ppb, the concentration in untreated ground water is 0.1 ppb, and the amount in soil is 0.1 ppb. Even though these levels seem low, much higher levels have been recorded. As much as 610 ppb was found in air at a municipal landfill and up to 88 ppb was found in treated municipal drinking water. Drinking water derived from well water near a hazardous waste site contained 1,900 ppb, and ground water taken near a hazardous waste site also contained 1,900 ppb. Surface water containing 394 ppb has been found, and more than 0.13 ppb has been found in soil at hazardous waste sites. Chloroform has been found in the air from all areas of the United States and nearly all of the public drinking water supplies. We do not know how many areas have surface water, ground water, or soil that contains chloroform.

The average amount of chloroform that you might be exposed to on a typical day by breathing air in various places ranges from 2 to 5 micrograms per day (ug/day) in rural areas, 6 to 200 ug/day in cities, and 80 to 2,200 ug/day in areas near major sources of the chemical. The estimated amount of chloroform you probably are exposed to in drinking water ranges from 4 to 88 ug/day. We cannot estimate the amounts that you may be exposed to by eating food and coming into contact with water that has chloroform in it. Swimming in swimming pools allows chloroform to be absorbed through a person's skin. People who work at or near chemical plants and factories that make or use chloroform can be exposed to higher than normal amounts of chloroform. Higher exposures might occur in workers at drinking water treatment plants, waste water treatment plants, and paper and pulp mills. People who operate waste-burning equipment may also be exposed to higher than normal levels. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) estimated that 95,778 individuals in the United States have had the potential for occupational exposure to chloroform.

Studio B to be back in 2 minutes ... not sure if it's just that Casey is out of jail or if there will be more.

This is via satellite television; channel 360, Fox News.

I'm confused. Which is it.
Since I haven't heard this before I am assumeing that the rug and duffle bag are just examples of what a child could be in when searching for a body or did something else get released and now the searchers should be looking for Caylee in a rug or a duffle bag.

When I've been in search parties, they always tell you to look out for things like that...duffel bags, rugs, refrigerators. I don't think they released anything in relation to this case in particular. It's just a general thing to look out for.

But is KC has been abused then why would she cover for George?

I am beginning to change my mind about this whole deal. What I think happened will offend some and probably get me banned... but here it is anyway.

Casey is protecting someone. Cindy Anthony is frantic and in huge denial. George is laying low.

Casey spent the night of June 14th with Tony L. but not Caylee. Caylee must have been with George and Cindy as there is video of Caylee with the great-granddad on June 15th. Casey spends the night of June 16th with Tony L. and again without Caylee.

Casey spent the night with Tony, on Father's Day June 15th without Caylee. Caylee, according to Cindy tucked her in bed that night, during an interview or perhaps the bond hearing.

However, on June 16th, there has been no real verification of Caylee except for Cindy saying I heard them in the bedroom and George saying I saw them at 12:50 PM.

No one spoke about Caylee getting up, having breakfast., etc., etc. Just mysteriously appeared at 12:50 PM with Casey.

I have said this from the very beginning, Cindy was the last one to see Caylee alive, and this is documeted with the nursing home sign-in and the video. Everything after leaving the nursing home has ONLY been reported via George and Cindy.

So why didn't Geroge speak more about the morning of June 16th and what time does Cindy go to work?

This has been discussed a lot and there are some major missing pieces from June 15th after leaving the nursing home ....

I honestly don't think she's covering for anyone other than herself. If she is covering for anyone, it's because their guilt would also implicate her.
If her parents or someone she knows did kill or daughter she would sell them out in a second and enjoy the role of grieving mother, because murderer or not, she is a sociopath.

Nah... I think it would make her behavior understood.

All the boyfriends - looking for someone to take care of her since she didn't work.

Taking the money, the "backup plan" she referred to, feeling "safe" at Tony's, her contact with the marine in California, pretend job so she wouldn't be in the house with #.

Seems she was making plans all over the place and would have jumped at the first opening available to get out/away.

I don't believe she bonded with Caylee because (AND I HATE TO SAY THIS) but if I'm right Caylee's father would be someone she would never wany anyone to know.

ROFLMAO. The last agency this family will want in their business is DCF. They don't have to follow the same rules that the judicial system has to. They CAN use hearsay, Cindy thinks she has problems now.....it's all just beginning. They are all-poewrful. The same standards of evidence do not apply with any Children's agency. Just the fact that Casey allowed Caylee to sleep in the same bed with her and her boyfriend is NOT going to sit well with these people. So, Cindy, beware, If Caylee is alive, there's a really good chance that you may never see her again unsupervisoed. This is, indeed, very good news imo

They're all powerful? Please, as if DCF has NEVER dropped the ball...? On the huge fat off-chance that Caylee is still alive...she'd probably get one of those over-worked, and under-paid caseworkers that never bothers to follow up on their cases. I have VERY little faith in DCF.

I've been forehead high in schoolwork...someone please give me a quick synopsis? Did the fast and furious action take place, yet?

Casey spent the night with Tony, on Father's Day June 15th without Caylee. Caylee, according to Cindy tucked her in bed that night, during an interview or perhaps the bond hearing.

However, on June 16th, there has been no real verification of Caylee except for Cindy saying I heard them in the bedroom and George saying I saw them at 12:50 PM.

No one spoke about Caylee getting up, having breakfast., etc., etc. Just mysteriously appeared at 12:50 PM with Casey.

I have said this from the very beginning, Cindy was the last one to see Caylee alive, and this is documeted with the nursing home sign-in and the video. Everything after leaving the nursing home has ONLY been reported via George and Cindy.

So why didn't Geroge speak more about the morning of June 16th and what time does Cindy go to work?

This has been discussed a lot and there are some major missing pieces from June 15th after leaving the nursing home ....

What if George and Caylee were the only people there the morning of June 16th?

Its sad that yet another "news" program will be devoted to Cindy and Georges antics. They are postponing an episode that was to focus on Nancy and Joey (7 y.o.) Bochicchio - murdered in the Towne Center Mall parking lot 12/13/07. They still have not found the killers.... It makes me especially sad b/c Joey was a student of my husbands - he saw the two of them the day before they were murdered. Do you know how involved their family is, how interested they are in getting the monsters that did this? Much more than the Anthony's....this just makes me so, so, so sick.

Patty, I love the way your mind works!!!

Would you please give a couple of your ideas on what could have happened going with your timeline.

Thank you soooooooo much,
karen

Harris rocks!

Yes, she does. I was on Fox when she made the statement about things 'breaking fast and furious' and did not even get the impression that she meant today.

Probably next week, tho.

What if George and Caylee were the only people there the morning of June 16th?

Well, yes it appears that George and Caylee were the only two at some point depending on when Cindy left work and when Casey arrived home, if she arrived home before 12:50 PM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee
Back