Information to break fast and furious soon according to fox news

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just had a flash while reading this thread. I too agree that Casey shows the classic sign of and adult abuse survivor. If she is covering for someone, she could be covering for her abuser. I think it is referred to as Stockholm Syndrome... where the abused attaches to the abuser. Also could it be possible that in her own way, Casey was trying to protect Caylee? Cindy was a nurse... did she work shift work that would have had her out of the house at night. Casey wanted to party but also didn't want her daughter alone with her abuser.So, she took her with her and drugged her so she could party. Just some thoughts...

Those same "signs" are also the "signs" of a personality disorder.

There is too much we don't know to assume that molestation took place.

Why would LE be searching the neighbors yard with dogs. Is there a link to this.
My something smells fishy went off when I read the the statement from the niehgbor with the shovel and his trip to Chicago. The part about his older son not at home and he was still out there and he didn't remember what week he got home. The entire statement was strange. He called LE why did he not know when he returned from a trip? Don't you get your facts together so when you call LE you can tell them what you known. Then you have Casey asking LA about 'windy city'.

Well here's some news you all might find helpful. Since I've put off everything I have to do all day(fast and furious news and all...NOT), now I've got to go and get it done. This is good news for all of you..because....EVERY SINGLE TIME I walk away from this stoopid puter, long enough to make it look like I got something done, SOMETHING major happens!!! T-30 seconds and counting..watch what I tell you.

Well then if thats the case her friends outta be really mad at her. Because it would be in their real name correct? (tickets) and they would be the ones that were busted. If all this did not happen whose door would they come knocking on?

And who were the other tickets for ? A and R, 2 other people plus 3 more maybe KC, T and caylee?

God wouldn't that be wonderful- Caylee alive in PR?!!:woohoo:
Casey just wanted to punish her parents and have some freedom? I enjoy this thought for milliseconds before the reality of the forensic evidence comes crashing through.:bang:

sex abuse could come from a lot of places a family friend or an uncle or a soft ball coach. any adult a child would ahve had her power taken away around. someone that a child is told to always obey no matter what.

sorry was responding to soemone now i forget who lol

any way not saying casey was abused jsut that she fits the profile and i truly hope she never was. as always jsut an opinion not a fact

I understand everyone going on about the "profile" of sexual abuse.
However, it isn't always the case. I was pretty promiscuous from age 19-26 for NO other reason than liking the attention. Also, I was flat broke. My body was my best asset. (I never took money or anything, lol, I was in university and working a crap job).
Some of us just party, and have lots of sex. My parents thought maybe I was abused by a family member. Nope. Not at all. Sex was a way to make me feel good about myself, that I had a hot body and could 'get any guy I wanted'.
I don't know why this is so hard for people to believe.
Casey had lots of sex for attention, IMO. Lets see....she didn't seem to have too much to offer. In order to try to 'snag a boyfriend', she used the best thing at her disposal.

I sure wish the news would cover more about the searches than protesters. I want Casey to see the searchers and squirm. Have a few breaking news flashes like Padilla that didn't happen yesterday. Just keep her on edge. jmo

Is Casey going to be interviewed on 20/20?

I'd LOVE to see KC on inerviewed! Wouldn't that be the BEST fun?

Can you see her sitting their stonewalling EVERY quesion, with her lower lip stuck out?

I'm sure we won't get the story of Zanny and Sam and the three toddlers mugging her, in Blanchard Park, from the clown car, until court.

I too believe Cindy was the last one to see Caylee. She was about to lose George to divorce possibly because of another woman, (speculation) Casey was wanting to move out, and Caylee was the only one who needed her anymore. If she Mrs. CA were suicidal and took Caylee out first then backed out (Susan S.) and convinced Casey that she misplaced her (perhaps she had been using the chlorophorm in short doses on both of them (sp?)) If you remember I'm one of the few who believed from the get go that Caylee is still alive. I am going out on a limb to say that I think grandma took her out ann its true that Casey doesn't know where she is. As far as George saying he saw them on the 16th, if you remember everyone started out saying the 9th which would have been the 10th for George's recollection if he was following their time line, he would have changed it to the 16th to follow suit. PURE SPECULATION..... WAY OUT THERE! I Know, but think about it. in the interview she talks about Caylee and G'ma, and how it always happens this way, HELP ME!

Feel free to sling mud at me, I've been wrong before.

move if needed

You are correct. It would be a compelling reason for some of her action. (not murder. Also sexual promiscuity is another huge indicator of sexual abuse by relative. I think it is clear Casey was sexual promiscuity
Interesting, but no excuse. I have a relative who claims tso have been abused by his stepfather and it's his exuse for everything he does. It's the reason he is addicted to *advertiser censored*. It never occurs to him that he CHOOSES to do what he does. Casey has choices also. Many people are the victims of abuse and choose NOT to perpetuate the cycle. Casey is obviously not one of those.

I bet if she is interviewed they won't be allowed to ask her any questions about "what happened" or where is caylee. I bet Jose will just tell her to get on there and talk about how much she loves and misses Caylee and wants her back. Prob crying too.

A thought...could new charges involve Cindy and George in relation to monies they've made, but not reported to the Bankruptcy judge? I know, Folks, I'm stretching here...but it's nice to hope.:)

Here's something to keep in mind when you're watching the "20/20" report on Caylee Anthony tonight.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West shared this news from the ABC newsmagazine: "Cindy and George Anthony now have an agent representing them who is demanding money for any new interview."

Their attorney, Mark NeJame, told the Sentinel that is not true.

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.

The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses. But NeJame said the family didn't get any money for anything.

ABC noted that licensing is a standard industry practice.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/cindy-george-an.html

I'd LOVE to see KC on inerviewed! Wouldn't that be the BEST fun?

Can you see her sitting their stonewalling EVERY quesion, with her lower lip stuck out?

I'm sure we won't get the story of Zanny and Sam and the three toddlers mugging her, in Blanchard Park, from the clown car, until court.

I think she will be interviewed right? That's what they keep touting. I can't wait! I think we're safe to watch as long as we don't have a Neilson box right?

I'm sure Casey has carefully rehearsed some fascinating new fabrications and when she gets a question she doesn't like she will look calmly off camera (where Jose is) and shake her head- and we'll get some version of -"unfortunately I can't comment on that."

Interesting, but no excuse. I have a relative who claims tso have been abused by his stepfather and it's his exuse for everything he does. It's the reason he is addicted to *advertiser censored*. It never occurs to him that he CHOOSES to do what he does. Casey has choices also. Many people are the victims of abuse and choose NOT to perpetuate the cycle. Casey is obviously not one of those.

I agree with you on the choice thing. The only thing is, a lot of victims don't understand their inclinations toward certain things, they haven't made the connection yet. They just know there is an emptiness that things like *advertiser censored*/being promiscuous momentarily fills. It's either participate in those acts or feel the emptiness. That's a hard choice for them to make. Doesn't make it right for them to choose "wrong" but it gives insight into maybe why they made the choices they made.

[ouote]Originally Posted by Hisimage
Well then if thats the case her friends outta be really mad at her. Because it would be in their real name correct? (tickets) and they would be the ones that were busted. If all this did not happen whose door would they come knocking on?

And who were the other tickets for ? A and R, 2 other people plus 3 more maybe KC, T and caylee?

[/quote]

You can't just put a child on an airplane with no identification Thsoe days are long gone. Manifests have to be maintained by airlines and they are easily checked. My grandchildren cannot fly without birth certificates. I don't think a flight to Puerto Rico i8s a possibility. 9/11 changeed a lot of travel methods. The airline would know if there was a child on board, and Caylee was too old to fly free - she would have had to have a ticket.

"All everyone cares about is finding Caylee"

Yep but ALL the Anthony family wants to know is has anybody "SEEN" her. They had no idea people would want to FIND HER also.

There would be video at the airport. I am sure the LE followed up on all this stuff.

If George & Cindy were paid by 20/20, they won't have problems meeting those smaller bail bonds. IMOO

ABC has openly denied paying the Anthonys anything for tonight's 20/20 show, but that it did license the use of some materials.

"Here's something to keep in mind when you're watching the "20/20" report on Caylee Anthony tonight.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Barbara West shared this news from the ABC newsmagazine: "Cindy and George Anthony now have an agent representing them who is demanding money for any new interview."

Their attorney, Mark NeJame, told the Sentinel that is not true.

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

ABC did not pay the grandparents -- paying for interviews is against ABC News policy. ABC News said it did license the home video and photographs that you'll see in the report.

The term means that a news division pays a fee for material it uses. But NeJame said the family didn't get any money for anything.

ABC noted that licensing is a standard industry practice."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/cindy-george-an.html

I too believe Cindy was the last one to see Caylee. She was about to lose George to divorce possibly because of another woman, (speculation) Casey was wanting to move out, and Caylee was the only one who needed her anymore. If she Mrs. CA were suicidal and took Caylee out first then backed out (Susan S.) and convinced Casey that she misplaced her (perhaps she had been using the chlorophorm in short doses on both of them (sp?)) If you remember I'm one of the few who believed from the get go that Caylee is still alive. I am going out on a limb to say that I think grandma took her out ann its true that Casey doesn't know where she is. As far as George saying he saw them on the 16th, if you remember everyone started out saying the 9th which would have been the 10th for George's recollection if he was following their time line, he would have changed it to the 16th to follow suit. PURE SPECULATION..... WAY OUT THERE! I Know, but think about it. in the interview she talks about Caylee and G'ma, and how it always happens this way, HELP ME!

Feel free to sling mud at me, I've been wrong before.

Way too out there given the forensics that LE has. We only know a smidgen of what they've got because they are keeping everything close to the vest. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Why would LE be searching the neighbors yard with dogs. Is there a link to this.
My something smells fishy went off when I read the the statement from the niehgbor with the shovel and his trip to Chicago. The part about his older son not at home and he was still out there and he didn't remember what week he got home. The entire statement was strange. He called LE why did he not know when he returned from a trip? Don't you get your facts together so when you call LE you can tell them what you known. Then you have Casey asking LA about 'windy city'.

I don't have a link I saw this on local news channel 9 (Orlando). Unfortunately, they will usually say any breaking news first on TV then updated their site later. I saw a picture of the same officer with the blond hair and the cadaver dog that hit in the Anthony's yard. It really struck me as odd. The first thing that came to mind was maybe it was the neighbors with the shovel??? Maybe they checked to see if anything "fell off" the shovel when she returned it?? OR maybe they think she flung dirt with decomp/blood etc over the fence??? I don't know, very weird--IMO~!~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back